• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rucury

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Puerto Rico
I'm glad to be here. Please, Forum Gods... Let there be peace, tolerance and thoughtful discussions... not just about games, which unite us, but also about issues which separate us yet should concern us all. Ktnx.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
d6u7qds.gif

I'm back.

These plus the Sunhi post made me giggle. Sogood.gif

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
God damn, it's great to finally be back. Browsing on the old forum was a muscle memory thing for me, so seeing it burn was kind of strange. It's great to be back home.

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Made the jump :) So happy to be here. I almost changed my username but I decided there was some value in being recognized. I'm really excited to be here and contribute to the community.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
This place seems sweller than hell so far

Glad to see so much activity and hype as well as good vibes and civility

Bohemian

Oct 26, 2017
Glad to be here! Special thanks to the Guild Wars 2 Community for helping with access. Good vibes all around and look forward to the future!

Gazele

Oct 25, 2017
Crazy how many people I've come to recognize over the years, definitely a good feeling to be here

LogicAirForce

Oct 25, 2017
Yaay I made it in finally :D I had the same name and avatar at the old place, but I didn't post often so you guys probably don't remember me. Actually my account had only been approved a few months before everything went down lol. I'm really happy to be here with you guys!

I hope this isn't weird for me to say, but you were always my favorite poster on gaf, and I was really sad when you left although I understand why you did. When I saw you had made your way here I wanted to cry with happiness lol

Aceun

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
I'm experiencing that weird feeling of getting back home after a long trip. Been following the threads and it's so good to be back. Kudos to all who helped realize this glorious reset.