• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
So this is where all the cool kids went! I'm so pumped for this new site.

Big thanks to SL&ENT for being so welcoming these past few days. I'm definitely gonna stick around there as well as here!

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kept you waiting, huh?

So glad to be back with the greatest community I've ever been a part of. The last several days were practically traumatic.

Avynth

Oct 25, 2017
It's cool to be here, lurked on Gaf for a while so it felt weird when I couldn't check it for the past few days. Nice to see some familiar posters here too!

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Smells like that fresh start, that new shine smell.
Will spark up to new beginnings & in honor of all your hard work on this crazy ass migration. Thanks for putting in that good work!

mkp64

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly lurked on the other site due to the toxic vibe. But I'm feeling good about this Era ;) Happy to be here and see some familiar names.

Socks

Oct 25, 2017
Excited to be here for the fresh start! I hope y'all are welcoming to new faces. Amazing to see how quickly you guys got everything up and running so smoothly.

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
So happy this site not only got up so fast but so many people have already registered! Get work everyone!! Interesting seeing a lot of avatars/usernames I haven't seen in a long time :D.