• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP

Oct 25, 2017
Did+somebody+say+ocelot+_7c2e98b9970dda1e17d29357c3d736ba.jpg

It's been too long, friend. By the way, I guess I have a chance to post "that" thread I'm working on after all. Still have your gifs saved.

Almost 7000 members.

Wow
1*BluPt3gpDZ_hnqpNhhxW9Q.gif

Almost there.

pestul

Oct 25, 2017
I have to sleep but I don't want to. It's a good feeling knowing what we have here to wake up too.

DannyClash

Oct 25, 2017
it's been a surreal couple days, posting as usual now

Just want to mention I love what this forum stands for

we gonna be hated

JasonV

Oct 25, 2017
Super happy to be on board.

Also can't believe how rapidly everything went. Forum explosion, mod exodus, community re connection, functioning brand new forum.

Can't say how much I appreciate the amazing work the team here did.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
That GIF by Sunhi is absolutely amazing.

To everyone that led the charge getting this up and running, my hat's off to you. Amazing job. Thankful for this community!

someday

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everybody. I was someday on the other board and kept the name here. Used to post a lot more than I have lately but I already feel better having this place as an internet home.

Last edited:

Snowden

Oct 25, 2017
Excited to be here, have to hand it to the admins and mods, much better opening than I thought it would be.

mrglcs

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Over 7000 members in such a short time... holy shit. This already feels like home. Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

Deleted member 3465

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Space
The quote notification thing is amazing! I got scared when I saw the notification the first time. I'm not sure if it's the norm for forums these days as this is the only other one I've joined in the past decade

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
So how are memes going to work. $30 Italian meal was pretty hilarious or the green sound waves. I guess leave that behind?

filkry

Oct 25, 2017
Heading to bed and just wanted to say what a day. It's been surprisingly emotional to be on the knife's edge and wait to see if the site would be what I hoped. It has already exceeded my highest expectations. Glad to be here with all of you.

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017
Can not believe the speed at which this has blossomed and the other site withered. What was their owner thinking.

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So glad I got in. I was legitimately shook there for a second. Old country was my primary source for news and discussion online for like 6 years.

We Era now.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Hooray I finally made it in!
It's nice to have a familiar forum structure back.

Unofficial dark theme is best theme.