• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeap, some of my family was around mine and we were all in the same room when we simultaneously felt it. Amusingly my niece (she's tiny) was messing around on the exercise bike, and we all looked at her thinking she was causing it. She looked just as perplexed as us. Then I looked out the window and saw trees moving, and told everyone I thought it was an Earthquake.

It was very mild and short lived though, not enough to knock anything over.

pulsemyne

Oct 30, 2017
I'm from swansea and felt it. The stuff on my shelves started to wobble about and it sounded like a a big rumble of thunder. Very odd sensation.

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
I'm in Cardiff and didn't feel anything but my girlfriends smoke alarm fell off the ceiling and things fell over in her room

Edit: actually I was half asleep at the time and remember thinking the washing machine was going crazy and vibrating my room so I may have felt it haha

Burpelson

Oct 25, 2017
Woke me up in South Wales, I was sleeping off a decent hangover and it gave my bed a right shaking.

First earthquake I've ever felt. God help you fellas who have to deal with real quakes.