• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
19954_thejokergamer_1573499120.png

This prized artifact, along with a Gamer Batman, is yours for a small fee of $19.99 at your local GameStop. Be sure to grab it fast!

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
do you think every funko pop pitch starts with "eh i dunno what about"
how do they think up these things
Funko's Trick
Cool, don't own any Funko Pops but do have a friend who buys them and sells them. He may just get em both.
There are some that are worth hundreds. It's rough when you actually want one just to have one and someone bought out the entire stock to resell them

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't wanna think about the kind of person that would buy that specific one

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Gamers are clowns so I can't be mad at this.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Otheradam

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone explain the appeal of collecting funkos to me? Usually I get why people collect certain things. I'm an action figure collector myself. i understand why people chased beanie babies. Is this the same thing? I just dont see the appeal of these things.

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain the appeal of collecting funkos to me? Usually I get why people collect certain things. I'm an action figure collector myself. i understand why people chased beanie babies. Is this the same thing? I just dont see the appeal of these things.

They're cheap and there are a lot of franchises out there that have basically abandoned traditional action figures and mid-range toys and collectibles because they don't sell like they used to. The market for kids' toys is shrinking (they'd rather spend their limited income on mobile apps and shit) and the market for adult collectibles is growing. If you'd like to have, for example, a complete lineup of figurines or collectibles from the Overwatch cast, Funko is your only option. There are some Nendoroids and action figures and statues but they are all higher-priced collectibles that only encompass a small portion of the characters.

Deleted member 6173

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can I get a Funko Pop of The Penguin from Batman Returns for when he was riding in that Batmobile replica?

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
You know theres some guys out there that literally collect every funko pop in existence,including that one

MOTHGOD

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Buttfuck Nowhere
Why do I feel personally attacked?
I only collect Spider-Man related Funko Pops, Universal Monsters, and Monster Cereal mascots.
I just ordered a 10' Count Chocula and I don't know if I have room for it. No regrets.

However, I wont be getting this clown.