• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Lmao I meant to put 10 inch (10") I just fat fingered it
But if there was one I would buy the shit out of it and terrorize my community with a giant cereal mascot.

I have a couple of the 10" Pops that I love:

image_8ac41764-56d8-4b5e-a798-ac525f3d293d_800x.jpg

FUN27808--Disney-Ducktales-10-Scrooge-McDuck-Gold-Coins-POP-GLAM_800x.jpg

FarronFox

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
If it exists, there is Funko of it

They still don't have any The Neverending Story or The Land Before Time Pops, unfortunately. I really want Falkor!

Can someone explain the appeal of collecting funkos to me? Usually I get why people collect certain things. I'm an action figure collector myself. i understand why people chased beanie babies. Is this the same thing? I just dont see the appeal of these things.

For me it's about getting characters that I do like and can't get much merch of otherwise (Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Asterix, Treebeard, etc), and then collecting a few common characters that I do like (Garfield, Ninja Turtles, Tazmanian Devil, etc) and then they're in a similar style making a connection.