• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
ujhbIy8.jpg

This is the latest timeline of 2b2t, as of 2019.

I know they recently had a #TeamTrees and #TeamNoTrees war, where they wanted to get rid of all trees at spawn, and people are planting trees at spawn.

All in all, I think we should all collaborate at some point in time, and march on in. I am not going to say it will be fun, but I was thinking of the old times, when chaotic messes were everywhere, and we always get lava griefing and stuffs.

But, I do wanted to try and organize an activity for us, to make a mark in history, and fight for glory.

Why am I inspired?

At spawn, there is this giant void hole. What if we attempt to remove all surrounding blocks around spawn, and have newcomers have much more hard times returning?

Or, we can organize, and try to defeat evil #TeamNoTrees, and return the server back to equality, so everyone can have resources and play fair?

I'm just feeling nostalgic of the old days of Minecraft. It's been 10 long years since the birth of 2b2t.

I probably missed out on a lot of things, so please update me on what's going on in the community.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the server where chat is racist all the time because it's funny and edgy. No thanks

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I just came into this thread to see what the topic was about but I saw this comment and it really bugged me. God forbid someone talks about wanting to play videogames on a videogames forum...
It's about a server invasion. By resetera. On some Minecraft server. If that's what you like don't let me hold you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.