• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
our president has been accused of faking weather reports, a serious accusation with dire consequences. we all know he wouldn't do such a thing, but the fake news media is trying to destroy him and promote barry sanders or pocahuntas warren!

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
Trump has just secured the big weather era endorsement. we had a long talk and he promised us he would leave the hurricanes alone. we did it!

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Trump has promised to weaken levees throughout the United States and pledged his sharpee to falsifying additional hurricane forecasts in the future!

Hurricanes for Trump!

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Bread has asked me to takeover this thread in his absence. As he is a god fearing man now, he has no use for weather. Please close this thread mods.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Jarate Jarate!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Jarate said:

These are our awesome prizes:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I reject this gift on behalf of Weather Era.

I also propose we change the name to Jesus-Era because Jesus is the only weather we need.

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
I swear to god if Bread and Lyle arent unbanned i will fucking lose it
weather-clip-art-4.jpg

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I seem to be the only one that ever complains about the weather. Why they fuck is it nearly 90 degrees, where's the rain.