• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
I love this community. I love weather. When I'm in weather, I'm at home. I will fight for this

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
Please do not pervert the weather like this. weather is beautiful all its own. sensual, sexy even some would say. no need to make it dirty

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
The powers at bee want us to move over to where they talk about celebs or trump or star wars or whatever. This is unacceptable. Weather is free of any ideology

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
This is a great weather song I love on a night like tonight.

Listen to those drums!

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
Guys I just got done with my meeting for the era higher ups.

WE DID IT

They gave into all our demands. era is saved!!

SNES Jr

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

sdDIG5K.gif

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
It's wet outside, but it's no longer raining. I hope the Sun has not moved on from our planet. Why does everyone always leave?

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
Bronson and the shadow cabinet tried to ruined this forum. I was hurt, betrayed, and scared.

But we did it

OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how's your weather?

mine? good. we have clouds, air, dry. tomorrow is meant for sun, 75 degrees, dry.

give us your weather in the comments below

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
when it's a scorcher make sure to have plenty of cold breeze on hand! After all, a scorcher is a scorcher after all