• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
BlazBlue director/producer Toshimichi Mori was teasing that he'd have a rare/unusual project to reveal this year alongside BBTAG and BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War in 2018 aspiration interviews like Famitsu's. A possibility.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Do i wanna stay up until 4 am for this announcement i wonder.

I'd totally regret it if it would just end up being Ryuko DLC for BBTAG or something.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
BlazBlue director/producer Toshimichi Mori was teasing that he'd have a rare/unusual project to reveal this year alongside BBTAG and BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War in 2018 aspiration interviews like Famitsu's. A possibility.
I'm going to temper my expectations a bit. Seeing Mori's comment and knowing it's Ark System Work's 30th anniversary, it could just be a BlazBlue anime produced by TRIGGER.

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Holy shit, is this just the year of studio Trigger stuff or what? Got to meet some dudes from the studio at a convention a few months ago where they debuted a new episode of Inferno Cop crossed over with Little Witch Academia (they even unexpectedly showed up to my restaurant job while I was working, and my friend even got to make them some sandwiches - lucky guy), Darling in the Franxx has been going really well, and I even began to rewatch Kill La Kill a few months back. A KLK fighting game would just top everything off and it would be one of my dream games.

Also posting one of the best openings in anime period for hype enhancement:

Dec 23, 2017
9 hours and 30 minutes left until we find out what this collaboration is. The suspense is killing me!

I really hope it's a game.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

It's being shown off after Darling in the FranXX tomorrow.

Hopefully it isn't DitF related.

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
It wouldn't even make sense to be Franxx related since Trigger just helped out on production and only did a few episodes. I believe Clover works/A1 Pictures are the ones that actually make/own the show.

Also Franxx sucks so I hope it's not that.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Probably just for visibility. Trigger is involved with Franxx so it makes sense

Jun 4, 2018
If this turns out to be a Kill la Kill game from Arc System Works, it would instantly cement itself as one of my most highly-anticipated titles. I think it's too good to be true.

Puruzi

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Franxx is not Trigger's show. It's A1's. Trigger helped with some stuff because Nishigori(Director of Franxx) knew people there that he wanted to work on the show with him.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
latest

She is coming

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The countdown site on Trigger's part is giving me an error page now but it's fine on ASW own site.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Believe in Trigger, who believes in Arc System Works

(or will it be the other way around...)

Xeogran

Apr 25, 2018
Poland
All I want is to main Nonon and Inumuta in a competitive oriented game.

Also it would revive the fandom which is always a big plus.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Put Inferno Cop into Cross Tag you cowards.

Also don't give him ANY animations.

I'm fully expecting this to be a mobile game or something. But hopefully it's something more interesting like KLK characters coming to Cross Tag or something.

Last edited:

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Also posting one of the best openings in anime period for hype enhancement:

I adore that opening. It's one of the rare second OPs that blows the first one out of the water. It's the right amount of awesome and ridiculous for the show, especially the part where Ryuuko & Satsuki color the gigantic logo with each other's blood as they fight.

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Man, if Ryuko ends up a playable character in Cross Tag.. I'm on step closer to my dream team. I need Filia from Skullgirls!!

Also, if this does happen.. I better get Mako in her Goku uniform!~

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kill la Kill is straight up one of the worst anime's I ever watched The second half was the biggest waste of god damn time I ever sat through.

It and Madoka are what made me stop giving a shit what others say is good anime :P

Abyss

Oct 27, 2017
You guys gotta believe! It's totally going to happen!
i'm going to be so disappointed aren't I?

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else getting a 403 forbidden error when trying to access the countdown site?

Status
Not open for further replies.