• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MechaOctobot

Oct 27, 2017
I do a fair amount of weed and I'm on the floor if I consume 30mg or more, but let me put it this way, a single edible you're saying you consume is more than the entire quantity of your average vape cartridge of pure distillate or CO2 oil.

When I am doing edibles several days in a row by the end it's easily up over 200mg. You also have to consider your basically high for 10 hours or so.

Frank

Oct 25, 2017
May as well ask this here.

Got high for the first time last year. I started feeling like I was remembering all kinds of...repressed traumatic memories I never knew existed. It felt real. But also, it doesnt make any sense and doesnt feel real at all

Felt like my unconscious Id mind was untangling all kinds of shit

Im scared to get high again because of all those memories. Felt like I was remembering all kinds of nostalgic things--sound patterns, memories, etc. but they dont feel like real memories.

Help
Sounds like anxiety. Don't consume as much if you decide to try again. Things can go from mellow to panic quick if you consume too much.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
I like being high but I hate the process of getting there. Edibles are a godsend.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like anxiety. Don't consume as much if you decide to try again. Things can go from mellow to panic quick if you consume too much.
I didnt feel panicked. Just was amazed at what I was experiencing. Like my mind just unvaulted and extracted all these...memories that i cant tell were real or not. Is that normal? To have memories that are fake?

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Imagination? Are you high right now? haha
Lmao no

look,, I just felt like i was having an explosion of random memories that i had no control over

memories that felt like repressed memories, but also felt fake because i cant imagine them being real

it was like i was rapidly dreaming while awake but they were grounded memories and not fantasy memories like in real dreams where things dont make logical sense

Frank

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao no

look,, I just felt like i was having an explosion of random memories that i had no control over

memories that felt like repressed memories, but also felt fake because i cant imagine them being real

it was like i was rapidly dreaming while awake but they were grounded memories and not fantasy memories like in real dreams where things dont make logical sense
Weed will definitely make you have different thoughts. Lots of artists use it for a reason. I can't say I've as emotional a reaction, outside of the odd laughing fit.

Mido

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not so sure all is equal in this mg doses discussion, I have a decent tolerance what with the BC bud being in abundance here but someone else saying 30mg puts them on the floor as an often smoker... nah at least not at my store lol.

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Already love this thread :)
I smoke weed since I was 19, so it's more than 11 years now. It's still my absolute favorite of all the substances/drugs I tried or still use.
And it's the only drug to which I never got addicted/dependent on. I have also experience with Kratom, various opioids, tobacco, alcohol, lsd, Salvia, amphetamines, and sugar (yes, absolutely).
Weed and LSD are definitely the safest ones and have the lowest danger of getting addicted to it.

I'm 99% bong user and my lungs are still perfectly fine, as is my stamina etc. But that only was after starting to smoke the weed without tobacco. I always mixed it in my first 2 years, because that's how I learned it from the people who introduced me to weed. But that's pure bullshit. I often had little health problems during the two years I smoked my weed mixed with tobacco. Things like headaches, coughs, sore throat, racing heartbeat, feelings of being restless/uncomfortable, insomnia and getting a cold more often then I was used to. When I stopped using tobacco it all got waaay better after a few months. All of the symptoms are completely gone.
Tobacco is such a freaking terrible and dumb drug. It doesn't even make you high in a good way or something. It just makes you feel like shit and ruins your health a lot.

Edit: Yes, I was super high when I discovered this thread.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Already love this thread :)
I smoke weed since I was 19, so it's more than 11 years now. It's still my absolute favorite of all the substances/drugs I tried or still use.
And it's the only drug to which I never got addicted/dependent on. I have also experience with Kratom, various opioids, tobacco, alcohol, lsd, Salvia, amphetamines, and sugar (yes, absolutely).
Weed and LSD are definitely the safest ones and have the lowest danger of getting addicted to it.

I'm 99% bong user and my lungs are still perfectly fine, as is my stamina etc. But that only was after starting to smoke the weed without tobacco. I always mixed it in my first 2 years, because that's how I learned it from the people who introduced me to weed. But that's pure bullshit. I often had little health problems during the two years I smoked my weed mixed with tobacco. Things like headaches, coughs, sore throat, racing heartbeat, feelings of being restless/uncomfortable, insomnia and getting a cold more often then I was used to. When I stopped using tobacco it all got waaay better after a few months. All of the symptoms are completely gone.
Tobacco is such a freaking terrible and dumb drug. It doesn't even make you high in a good way or something. It just makes you feel like shit and ruins your health a lot.

Edit: Yes, I was super high when I discovered this thread.
Welcome to the thread.
Only Tegridy is the way good ole Tegridy

Ebnas

May 15, 2019
Nice

I often had little health problems during the two years I smoked my weed mixed with tobacco.

Dirty cigs are such a treat though. I enjoy the ritual of emptying a newport, mixing the tobacco and bud, then restuffing the cig. The filter helps with the cruelty of the tobacco and the mix of thc and nicotine always sends my head spinning.

I had to stop smoking full cigs altogether though- too hard on the lungs.

tacocat

Alt account
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Nice

Dirty cigs are such a treat though. I enjoy the ritual of emptying a newport, mixing the tobacco and bud, then restuffing the cig. The filter helps with the cruelty of the tobacco and the mix of thc and nicotine always sends my head spinning.

I had to stop smoking full cigs altogether though- too hard on the lungs.

Oh god, thats what got me back into smoking cigs. At first i was just adding some tobacco to bud, sprinkled it on top of a bowl, but it made me want to smoke more bowls. Then it got me back into smoking cigs. I finally cut that shit out again and have had a cig in like 7 years but the thing i miss most are the tobacco mixed bowls and spliffs.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't say I could ever tell the difference between different strains or even good and bad weed.

I could take one hit of something and be OUT or smoke a bunch and be fine. Same weed.

I much prefer drinking I just hate the fucking calories. But I get anti social when I'm high. It's the worst.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
500mg maybe...I wouldn't even notice 100mg.

What? I'm not sure how the measurements work, I'll be honest. But I frequently get edibles and tabs that claim 100 - 600MG and can take those no problem.

Unless everything is being mislabeled, 10mg is nothing.

starr1-600mg1.jpg

This is an official brand, not black market.
I'm pretty sure, if labeling works the same as it does here that the 600 is the whole bag, each gummy has 5-10.

your not eating the whole bag at once are you?

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
I do enjoy vaping and edibles every now and then, but I'm wondering if anyone else gets extremely anxious and introspective while high? I find myself putting myself down a lot and generally overanalyzing all social interactions, whether they are happening presently or if I'm remembering past interactions. I enjoy everything else about weed but that aspect is really painful sometimes.

Edit: probably should have read through the thread first because it looks like others experience similar stuff, sorry about that!

Deleted member 18360

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's pretty ok.
I do enjoy vaping and edibles every now and then, but I'm wondering if anyone else gets extremely anxious and introspective while high? I find myself putting myself down a lot and generally overanalyzing all social interactions, whether they are happening presently or if I'm remembering past interactions. I enjoy everything else about weed but that aspect is really painful sometimes.

Not myself personally but I think that's because I normally or routinely have a low threshold for cognitive arousal so anything with a degree of chill feels like a net improvement.

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017

Edit: probably should have read through the thread first because it looks like others experience similar stuff, sorry about that!

I would recommend an Indica since it's more of body high than a cerebral high if you have the option.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
10mg is considered a regular dose. Most people will get a buzz with 5mg and be pretty baked with 10mg.

50mg before feeling anything is a pretty big tolerance. It also depends on how you're getting your measurements, black market edibles will often have inflated dosages

I have a pretty high tolerance. Once I'm out of work daily I'm probably stoned the rest of the day. Usually vape concentrate sandwiched in some flower. 50mg edibles I'm just feeling good and 100mg I'm on the moon. Everything I purchase is from a dispensary.

Last edited:

Deleted member 54292

Banned
Feb 27, 2019
I swear, sometimes certain drinks taste very interesting after vaping greens. I just had some Tahoe OG and this sugar free redbull is tasting like a tootsie roll lol

also, this vaporizer seriously rules.

01-00-my-1_1.png

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco

I'm a fan of GG4, I'm just don't like Craft Canna products. They do a piss pooir job trimming, too many dead sticks.

that banana cream sounds good, I love banana kush crosses. can't go wrong with gorilla glue #4, just classic stuff. premium jack sounds amazing, though the thc content seems a little low on this menu.

I'm also interested in the Banana Cream at 28% but I got a feeling if I jump into some 2k Lit I'm gonna be passed out before the half. I might get it just to put me down for the night though. It's also the the kind of bud that would likely go really well with coffee.

I'm going to a baptism tomorrow for the free cake so I might grab some edibles because church folk be sniffing.

Is it the weekend yet?

Yup! For 3 glorious days!

Deleted member 2145

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm also interested in the Banana Cream at 28% but I got a feeling if I jump into some 2k Lit I'm gonna be passed out before the half. I might get it just to put me down for the night though. It's also the the kind of bud that would likely go really well with coffee.

I'm going to a baptism tomorrow for the free cake so I might grab some edibles because church folk be sniffing.

coffee and weed is the literal best

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
I bought some flower to make edibles but I just realized that i'm out of chocolate to melt and I don't want to go to the store.
Life is hard.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, always a treat!

Have you made butter before?

If not, it's really easy, but time consuming process that is real fun! Here are pics from my first time a few years back! Didn't have a cheesecloth so I had to adapt and improvise lol

qCarpyY.jpg

zhSYl3X.jpg

qcHZu14.jpg

QtJ2A27.jpg
I have not personally, but I live with people who regularly make it. I just want some homemade good chocolate chip cookie recipes.

I asked for alternate methods of making butter because very rarely in the past has their butter had an affect on me. I've put it in lots of recipes and even tried their baked goods but the most I'll get is a buzz.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, always a treat!

Have you made butter before?

If not, it's really easy, but time consuming process that is real fun! Here are pics from my first time a few years back! Didn't have a cheesecloth so I had to adapt and improvise lol

qCarpyY.jpg

zhSYl3X.jpg

qcHZu14.jpg

QtJ2A27.jpg

you have experience eating AVB raw? I have a mason jar and haven't made the effort to get the stove going lol. But might just make. PB sandwich after this bowl

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
you have experience eating AVB raw? I have a mason jar and haven't made the effort to get the stove going lol. But might just make. PB sandwich after this bowl

Oh yeah, it's great! I had a friend green out on AVB, he was standing his back to the wall, his arms stretched like Jesus Christ and screaming "If I let my arms down I will die!!", it was amazing lol

Haven't made butter since weed became legal in Québec though. The Tweed brand oral sprays are great, and get you close enough to that edible high with minimal effort, it's great!

Tweed-Bakerstreet-Oral-Spray.jpg

Oct 28, 2017

It's why I don't smoke anymore. I have no chill at this age.