• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I get faded on backyard weed dunno how these new strains hit, last fav I smoked was bubblegum back in 2009, although my babe blew me a nice Kush kiss a few months ago.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
Sticky Brick is coming out to play! I haven't watched the last season of Archer yet... Lets see if i remember any of the episodes in the morning 😂

Ghost Train Haze live resin and flower is on the menu tonight.

Blackie

Oct 25, 2017
Wherever
Weed is so great on a Friday night, watching Spartacus Season 2, lit candles, electric massage blanket, snacks, and my lovely Era ^_^

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Oh yeah, always a treat!

Have you made butter before?

If not, it's really easy, but time consuming process that is real fun! Here are pics from my first time a few years back! Didn't have a cheesecloth so I had to adapt and improvise lol

qCarpyY.jpg

zhSYl3X.jpg

qcHZu14.jpg

QtJ2A27.jpg
Nice I want to do canna sugar from a tincture too

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
I'm kinda glad it's not legal here. I wouldn't have gotten much done.

For whatever reason people say its not addictive, but I dont agree. I used to wake up in the morning and first thing I did was take a bong hit. Started the day stoned, played video games all day, fell asleep stoned.

Only stopped out of fear of losing my drivers license.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
I'm kinda glad it's not legal here. I wouldn't have gotten much done.

For whatever reason people say its not addictive, but I dont agree. I used to wake up in the morning and first thing I did was take a bong hit. Started the day stoned, played video games all day, fell asleep stoned.

Only stopped out of fear of losing my drivers license.

Because if I suddenly didn't have any weed the only side effect would be sadness.

And not to be a dick, but... sounds more like a laziness issue than a weed issue. The weed just made it more appealing like everything else.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Because if I suddenly didn't have any weed the only side effect would be sadness.

And not to be a dick, but... sounds more like a laziness issue than a weed issue. The weed just made it more appealing like everything else.

doesnt need to have side effects

I'm not saying it makes everyone addicted, but it certainly can. what else would you call waking up in the morning and the first thing on your mind is getting high?

Robert81

Nov 2, 2017
Wow what a powerful high I got from Redecan Cold Creek Kush (24.2 thc) I bought from ocs. I can't wait until my Vape pen to come in next week. Never tried that before. Very powerful stuff

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Use responsibly my guys. I've personally seen it dampen people's motivation. With school starting soon in the west, I'm definitely cutting back and treating myself at least until after classes and homework is done.

Being a pothead, I know myself enough that I'd probably smoke, zone out and end up watching YouTube alien conspiracy videos instead of focusing lol.

But as soon as everything is submitted? I'm flying.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Just got back from Mario Party, snacks, weed, and watching fun clips from The Atheist Experience with my bud and his two dogs. Does it get any fuckin better?

Prison_mike

Oct 26, 2017
Hey budz, on day two of a 4.5 month break while I shoot a movie in Dhaka. Having bad "withdrawls" (and general homsickness) and need help.. just feeling uneasy and looking for a way to not feel like shit. Last time I did this it took like a week to feel normal and clear headed. Any tips or funny stories will help.

Sunny

Oct 25, 2017
Wow what a powerful high I got from Redecan Cold Creek Kush (24.2 thc) I bought from ocs. I can't wait until my Vape pen to come in next week. Never tried that before. Very powerful stuff
I've pretty much just switched to the vape pens fully.
I'm a lightweight tho. A couple 5~6 seconds pulls and I'm gone.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Use responsibly my guys. I've personally seen it dampen people's motivation. With school starting soon in the west, I'm definitely cutting back and treating myself at least until after classes and homework is done.

Being a pothead, I know myself enough that I'd probably smoke, zone out and end up watching YouTube alien conspiracy videos instead of focusing lol.

But as soon as everything is submitted? I'm flying.
I started smoking more when Legalization happened in Canada in 2018 in my last year of university and well my grades weren't affected, but I was also moderate with the use. Like only smoking when everything I needed to do was done. Yes I went to class high a few times.
But every thing gotta be done in moderation though

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
Yo so smoking weed makes me ultra paranoid/schizo. Would smoking a hybrid of THC and CBD cure this? Like a low dose with a 2:1 CBD ratio or something?

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yo so smoking weed makes me ultra paranoid/schizo. Would smoking a hybrid of THC and CBD cure this? Like a low dose with a 2:1 CBD ratio or something?
For me, I worked myself up with low dose (10mg) edibles, largely indica. It helped tons getting back on the groove, since it's more of a buildup than a sledgehammer you get with inhaling.

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
For me, I worked myself up with low dose (10mg) edibles, largely indica. It helped tons getting back on the groove, since it's more of a buildup than a sledgehammer you get with inhaling.

Were you suffering from paranoia/anxiety when smoking larger doses? For me, it's so severe that I've stayed away from the drug for years. I'm moving to a state with legal weed in six months, and I'd really like to use marijuana instead of Clonazepam and Xanax.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Were you suffering from paranoia/anxiety when smoking larger doses? For me, it's so severe that I've stayed away from the drug for years. I'm moving to a state with legal weed in six months, and I'd really like to use marijuana instead of Clonazepam and Xanax.
I did grow some anxiety for a while and was dosed with clonazepam too. Having smoked for years before, the stress from weed became unbearable so I stopped for a bunch of years. When I came back to it, the legal stuff was so weak that it barely had any effect on me, but the tension started to grow again. After a while I tried edibles (capsules) as an alternative and it was actually enjoyable again. Not giving you a promise, but it worked out for me.

Frank

Oct 25, 2017
I have the same batch. It's impressive. Makes me want to sign up with Redecan to get it cheaper.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I should try this shit at some point. 27 now and I feel like I wasted most of my 20s not trying new things.

US needs to hurry up and legalize because I have no idea where to buy it.

I never tried it until I was 28. I too felt like I had just missed out on a lot of shit in my 20s and it turned out to not be bad at all.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
About to smoke up and watch some CW pretty people television. It's snowing here so I have to shovel later and by the time I do I shouldn't be super high but still physically comfy and will smoke a ton more after.

And while I smoke to get high, love being high, think recreational legality is awesome as hell, today it's medicinal use, which means I will share what is hopefully an inspiring story for fellow imbibers.

Here is an anti-gateway anecdote. I as some may know am disabled and it causes a lot of pain. I can because of the severity, medical history, and personal history have narcotic pain meds subscribed. Between crackdowns and my doctor not believing in pain meds and being stingy (the most people can get out of my last doctor is Tylenol 3's because he also doesn't agree with pain meds, and he also prescribed me Narcotics) would prescribe them, all I have to do is ask. Well, between me liking opiates a little too much if you know what I mean and not wanting physical addiction ( which is the big difference for the conversation a couple posts up, weed is at least habit forming, at most mentally addictive like gambling. And just because some people have a harder time with those saying it's addictive to some isn't the same. As someone who has struggled with opiate addiction, if you do it long enough you will be physically addicted, no case by case, it will change your body and you will need it or withdraw, and once that happens you can't tough your way through it, you will get dopesick while your body vacates the drug and goes through withdrawals. And then when that's done your body takes forever to get to normal again. I would kill an enemy before wishing dopesickness on them, it's the worst. Point being I am not saying it doesn't have dependency issues for some But physical addiction is on another level, like comparing a small cut to getting sliced to the bone, it's a matter of degree ) so I choose, to make a long story short, to use weed for my pain to avoid narcotics painkillers, like a reverse gateway.

Sorry for rambling, must be the weed.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Is weed an intellectual stimulant? I've heard contrary opinions on this. I can say I did become more attracted to philosophy, history and an understanding of the human condition /while on a heavy use phase/, but I wouldn't say there's some kind of causal relationship.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is weed an intellectual stimulant? I've heard contrary opinions on this. I can say I did become more attracted to philosophy, history and an understanding of the human condition /while on a heavy use phase/, but I wouldn't say there's some kind of causal relationship.

I mean. I don't know about intellectual stimulant but I've seen people become more introspective and reflective about the world after smoking.

Frank

Oct 25, 2017
Stoner thoughts, sure. Seems like thoughts are less filtered in my experience. More ridiculous thoughts seem to happen. Usually why people have giggle fits.

Use a recording device if you're looking for intellectual stimulation. You'll be thinking about something profound when you just forget what you were saying.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I just realized I'll be going to a friends wedding in Canada in October and was looking at all the delivery options for the area. The prices are great and they bring that shit right to you. I'm pumped for this wedding way more than I was previously.

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Use a recording device if you're looking for intellectual stimulation. You'll be thinking about something profound when you just forget what you were saying.
That just leads to realizing how empty your deep thoughts are and that you may not be funny, and even if you are you still laugh at a lot of really stupid uninspired shit while high when you listen back, and most people that record than listen to themselves high usually don't go back for a second round.

Quade

Mar 8, 2019
Intellectual stimulant, not so much. A creativity stimulant, absolutely.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
I should try this shit at some point. 27 now and I feel like I wasted most of my 20s not trying new things.

US needs to hurry up and legalize because I have no idea where to buy it.

Your state needs to legalize it. :p It's legal in a huge portion of the US now.

Someone give me a good game to play while high. Death Stranding was my last one.

Sayonara Wild Hearts with headphones. Turn that shit up.

I also really like to play RDR2 while high and "role play" the cowboy lifestyle. Play it slow and deliberate. No missions, just chillin, catching fish, riding around, strolling Saint Dennis, drinking in the bar, talking shit to people on the street, etc.

Control is pretty trippy too, but definitely takes more skill later on.

Death Stranding is a good choice btw

May as well ask this here.

Got high for the first time last year. I started feeling like I was remembering all kinds of...repressed traumatic memories I never knew existed. It felt real. But also, it doesnt make any sense and doesnt feel real at all

Felt like my unconscious Id mind was untangling all kinds of shit

Im scared to get high again because of all those memories. Felt like I was remembering all kinds of nostalgic things--sound patterns, memories, etc. but they dont feel like real memories.

Help

That actually happened to me the first time I smoked in a really long time (as in years) shortly after it was made legal here and I bought a vape pen. Though my memories were real ones (just super vivid). It was weird and kind of sucked, but it stopped the next time and hasn't really happened again. I'd say just lower the dose. I had way too much when it happened and tried to just sleep, and that's usually when the dark thoughts/paranoia can kick in. It's good to keep your mind occupied with something when that starts to happen, be it music, a game, cooking, etc.

Last edited:

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The bags come with 3 gummies. Supposed to be 200mg each. And yes I've done the whole bag.
Is it 3 gummy strips that can be separated further? I am not questioning your tolerance by the way, taking edibles in the dosages people are advocating here doesn't even make me feel anything (though I have a high tolerance for drugs naturally plus I smoke for chronic pain, so all day really, and I only smoke good weed) I am just trying to figure out how this packaging and portion is, I never heard of it being like that.

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
Is it 3 gummy strips that can be separated further? I am not questioning your tolerance by the way, taking edibles in the dosages people are advocating here doesn't even make me feel anything (though I have a high tolerance for drugs naturally plus I smoke for chronic pain, so all day really, and I only smoke good weed) I am just trying to figure out how this packaging and portion is, I never heard of it being like that.

red-star-gummies.jpg

That's how they are packaged, though that is their medium strength Red kind. They have a purple kind that is 600mg per bag and 200mg per gummy.

The bag floors me to be sure, but I have no idea if the 200mg per gummy is legit, or if it's actually a smaller amount. It's a pretty well known brand though

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
red-star-gummies.jpg

That's how they are packaged, though that is their medium strength Red kind. They have a purple kind that is 600mg per bag and 200mg per gummy.

The bag floors me to be sure, but I have no idea if the 200mg per gummy is legit, or if it's actually a smaller amount. It's a pretty well known brand though
Thanks for the pictures, and if legal I will assume it's legit. Not sure where your at but in my area everything has to be independently lab tested so I assume they follow a standard of they are involved in selling legally.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Your state needs to legalize it. :p It's legal in a huge portion of the US now.
It's legal for medical use in a huge portion of the US now. And believe me, the only thing stopping me from going to a doctor and paying $250 to have one give me a license for "chronic pain" is that Arizona has an initiative to fully legalize this year(thus saving me $250).

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's legal for medical use in a huge portion of the US now. And believe me, the only thing stopping me from going to a doctor and paying $250 to have one give me a license for "chronic pain" is that Arizona has an initiative to fully legalize this year(thus saving me $250).
While I use recreational avenues to buy and don't have a medical, I actually do use it to treat chronic pain because I don't want the opiates my doctors want to prescribe. Not everyone using it medicinally is just making shit up to get a card. However it should just be legal and there should be no difference in what card carriers can buy but here there is, and people having to fake something and pay a stupid fee is ridiculous.