• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
OxyContin is better....
giphy.gif

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Never smoked, ate, or imbibed weed once in my life. Still all for legalizing it at the national level. Such a stupid thing that people can be put in federal prison for.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not my thing, but more power to you guys.

I prefer alcohol.

Before I smoked a ton of weed, I was an alcoholic. I have addictive tendencies. I will say this, though -- alcohol made me feel outright bad when I drank it, like even when I needed to drink a lot every day, I'd still get awful stomach aches and such. I think I might have some sort of alcohol allergy or something. It never did that with weed to me, but it negatively affected my life in other ways beyond physical discomfort.

If you can't control yourself, like I can't, it's best to just stay away from both. More the power to anyone who can use moderation.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Anyone ever tried Durbon Poison?
Close to jumping on it for 132$ for 14g.

Weed in fact does rule word to my username

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I've been waiting to try it in Illinois, but the dispensaries are 3-4 hour waits. Crazy

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Never tried it, never will. Not interested in getting high, or in getting addicted to any drug.

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
Anyone ever tried Durbon Poison?
Close to jumping on it for 132$ for 14g.

Weed in fact does rule word to my username

I have tried Durban Poison, it's a great high, I don't like the taste of it's pure sativa strain anymore. I do smoke alot of Girl Scout Cookies which is a DP x OG Kush and Sunset Sherbert which is a GSC x Pink Panties.

I don't buy more then an 1/8th of any strain anymore because I tend to build tolerances to strains at around 5g, you should give it a try.

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
How often does everyone smoke? I'm daily trying to cut back.

2-3 times a week for my indica carts, as needed for my CBD cart, and maybe once every week or two with actual flower. Have a Chillum that I'll load up with whatever I have on hand (Girl Scout Cookies at the moment), then roll a tiny joint if I ground too much and have leftovers.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
I have tried Durban Poison, it's a great high, I don't like the taste of it's pure sativa strain anymore. I do smoke alot of Girl Scout Cookies which is a DP x OG Kush and Sunset Sherbert which is a GSC x Pink Panties.

I don't buy more then an 1/8th of any strain anymore because I tend to build tolerances to strains at around 5g, you should give it a try.
I have a low tolerance like 0.2-0.3g gets me high😅
I bought it(along with death star) but I intend to use half of it for a tincture though