• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

n00bs7ay3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
I don't smoke it as it triggers my anxiety and I think it smells bad. But I am fine with people smoking it if that is what they like.

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
I eat too many edibles to be honest, to the point where my tolerance is through the roof.
Time to take a break.

Viriditas

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I have a medical card, and I'm usually a little high all the time. I take a few hits every 3-4 hours. It's how I function optimally as an autistic person with PTSD.

With appropriate support and a good sativa, I can even pass for extroverted. I can make fluent eye contact and small talk, and I'm an efficient, diligent employee and an encouraging trainer and leader in the workplace. If you didn't really know what to look for, you wouldn't pick up on my autism at all.

When sober, I'm irritable, painfully introverted, and I can barely stand to look people in the eye. I have much more frequent meltdowns, panic attacks, trouble eating, and trouble sleeping. The smallest social interactions feel unbearable. I'm less focused and positive in the workplace, and my personal relationships usually suffer as well.

I've been on several different psych meds in the past and they were usually effective in their own ways, and even now if shit really hits the fan I'll gladly go back on them as needed. For example, I went on antidepressants again for about a year while my partner was going through cancer treatment, and I think that was an astute decision. But most of the time, cannabis is just the best option for me. Even if it weren't enjoyable to imbibe, weed would still be my medicine of choice.

Anyone ever tried Durbon Poison?
Close to jumping on it for 132$ for 14g.

Weed in fact does rule word to my username

Yes, just tried some a few weeks ago. It's now on my "Fave Sativas" list. If you like uplifting sativas, you'll probably like Durban Poison.

Last edited:

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
im there too
But here in Washington they sell concentrated "topical" oils you can eat that are 100mg per vial. I take about 1/4-1/3 a vial now and it does the trick.

Hmmm That's interesting,...since edibles are so expensive here I just buy flower (1/2 Oz. or 1 Oz.), decarb it, pulverize it and put it in melted chocolate.

100MG costs $20 around here and with my own home made edibles I'm getting around 4200MG (around 48 pieces) of THC for around $80-$160 depending on strain or whatever specials dispensaries are running.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
So, are there any scientific studies about the possible psychological changes of users?

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm That's interesting,...since edibles are so expensive here I just buy flower (1/2 Oz. or 1 Oz.), decarb it, pulverize it and put it in melted chocolate.

100MG costs $20 around here and with my own home made edibles I'm getting around 4200MG (around 48 pieces) of THC for around $80-$160 depending on strain or whatever specials dispensaries are running.

that's about the same price as here, except with these vials of concentrated oil, the store here sells 3 of them (3x100 mg (2mL) of oil) for $18. And Tuesday's is 20% off day!

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Six months is supposed to bring you back to square one, but last time I checked that was a lie (for me anyways).
A lie as in it took less time or more time?
It will go down a decent amount in 24 hours but if I want to feel the full effects again a week or two will do the trick.
Thanks for the info. I don't have any type of tolerance, but I was always curious of how long people needed.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A lie as in it took less time or more time?
I was basically told it get my time dilations back around that point,.But like basically everything, there's no going back to the beginning. If you haven't delved deeper yet, I suggest you moderate your use. People seriously overestimate how many hits it takes to get high.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone here done heroin? I'm convinced weed is like heroin junior but I've never done it so I dunno.

whenever I get really high I'm just in this crazy pleasure cocoon and it makes me think it must be similar to heroin...

People seriously overestimate how many hits it takes to get high.

I just smoke out of a tiny pipe. A couple hits and I'm sky high.

Last edited:

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
Never had any before last week and then I took a 5mg gummy. It was a 12 hour experience of good, interesting, and bad.

Didn't help that around hour 8 my neighbors house burnt down and I legit thought I did it. Overall, it mostly made me anxious. Colors were sweet though. If that's soft shit compared to other hallucinogens, I'm keepin my ass away from those.

Legit cool though, that shit should be legal. Regret not trying it sooner, but glad I did.

Hope y'all enjoy your week.

Last edited:

cnorwood

Oct 28, 2017
Living in a legal area >>>>>

I worked in a dispensary, I learned a lot. It's easy to plan what you are smoking depending on what activity

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
is the shiznit.

CA here. I only get high maybe once a week but I feels good to go outside and smoke without care. Also, the weed here is hella strong - that shit knocks me the hell out. Like, I take three pulls and I'm looking like the Grinch in this piece.

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
Smoking weed is great. Eating weed is divine.
backhand-index-pointing-up-google.png

Oct 29, 2017
Has anyone here done heroin? I'm convinced weed is like heroin junior but I've never done it so I dunno.

whenever I get really high I'm just in this crazy pleasure cocoon and it makes me think it must be similar to heroin...

I just smoke out of a tiny pipe. A couple hits and I'm sky high.

That's a dangerous thought process. My friend

Stick with weed