• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
My problem with weed is I'm an addict who cant moderate so I end up smoking everyday and lowering my tolerance and then it's hard to kick it.

Then I do and tell myself a month later that I'll come back and moderate.

I never do.

Yeah I'm also like this. Once it became easy and habitual for me to smoke all the time, it's become really really hard to kick in any meaningful way. As much as I don't consider it a classical drug 'addiction', I'm surely addicted.

Mido

Oct 27, 2017
I take a 100mg thc pill before going to any major movie at the imax and it's a blissful experience.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Has anyone here done heroin? I'm convinced weed is like heroin junior but I've never done it so I dunno.

whenever I get really high I'm just in this crazy pleasure cocoon and it makes me think it must be similar to heroin...

I just smoke out of a tiny pipe. A couple hits and I'm sky high.
As someone with a wee attraction to opiates, no. The highs are nowhere similar and if you find a pot high that transcendent one dose of a good opiate will have you dead real quick chasing that fucking dragon.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
As someone with a wee attraction to opiates, no. The highs are nowhere similar and if you find a pot high that transcendent one dose of a good opiate will have you dead real quick chasing that fucking dragon.

I don't necessarily find the high transcendent, but I honestly feel like I just get higher than the average person does for some reason.

My wife doesn't love that I get high. She says when I smoke it just seems like I'm SO high ha. My one ex's eyes didn't really get affected from smoking, but mine get pretty glassy/red.

guru-guru

Oct 25, 2017
Took a 10mg edible the other day and had a great time. It's weird because I didn't feel the effect of the edible until 2 hours after I took it. When it hit though...Damn!

Weeats

Banned
Jun 17, 2019
A Volcano will be the best $500 bucks you ever spend.

The cleanest hit ever. And you get to reuse your flower for edibles or whatever.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I wish it worked on me. Have always been jealous of those who get to enjoy the experience.

I'll try it again now that it's legal in Illinois.

Rsinart

Oct 27, 2017
For consumption that frequent, I'd recommend using a dry herb vaporizer. Compared to smoking, there is definitely an element of harm reduction and it's been my experience that I get much more medicated using significantly less material. There's a learning curve to almost every device out there, and they can cost quite a bit, but a good unit will eventually pay for itself, and you have even more benefits like smelling much less and being able to re-use your spent weed to make edibles or tinctures. Spent weed can also be eaten directly to achieve some effects.
Seki, I do use a Firefly2 for vaping dry herb. Then use a Carta V for concentrates. But I just find smoking a bowl helps me the most on most days with my health issues. And yes using abv bud for firecrackers is always good. :)

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just another post about peanut butter sandwiches being amazing after a sesh. Especially when you make chocolate chip waffles instead of using bread? With the peanut butter melted between them? Brehs.

Also, vaporizing bud is the only way I smoke now. I prefer the way the high hits. Last time I smoked a bong I immediately got the spins and had to lay down.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Someone give me a good game to play while high. Death Stranding was my last one.

Oct 27, 2017
Took a 10mg edible the other day and had a great time. It's weird because I didn't feel the effect of the edible until 2 hours after I took it. When it hit though...Damn!
LOL this is me right now. Well I took 5mg, didn't feel anything for an hour then took another 5mg, then all of a sudden it's 3 hrs later and I've woken up already high outta nowhere

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Stopped smoking it about 13 years ago.

When I did smoke it I went in hard. Joints, pipes, standard basic bongs, Ice bongs, coconut bongs (personal favourite), bath tub bongs, hot boxing cars.......... I'd smoke it every way possible.

Hopefully they'll make it legal in the UK. I haven't looked at numbers, but surly the government would make a fair amount back in tax.

Viriditas

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Someone give me a good game to play while high. Death Stranding was my last one.

Might not be your cup of tea game-wise, but I loooved Gris. The music and art are so compelling, even more so with the aid of cannabis.

Gamespot Review

Excerpt:

Gris understands intrinsically how magical video games can be and continually pushes your imagination until you're almost bursting with joy. The ways in which it reinvents itself as you gain powers and dive ever deeper into this world is truly special, and just as it knows exactly when to pull back the camera or introduce a new song, it's keenly aware of when it's time to say goodbye. Like a comet streaking across the sky, Gris is full of wonder and beauty and leaves you with a warm glow in your heart.

Last edited:

Tattarus

Mar 16, 2018
Italy
It's difficult to find good weed here where I am, but usually we have some great hash.
But good weed is good weed and, at least for me, nothing will ever beat a joint.
I tried edibles, but those just send me in coma for hours (18 hours of sleep last time I ate a brownie).

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
I've been playing Untitled Goose Game and Donut County all night ripped out of my mind. Both relaxing and chill.

Is that crazy? I need 50mg before I even really feel anything.
10mg is considered a regular dose. Most people will get a buzz with 5mg and be pretty baked with 10mg.

50mg before feeling anything is a pretty big tolerance. It also depends on how you're getting your measurements, black market edibles will often have inflated dosages

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Tinctures are great.
Wow I'm high, and I didn't have to smoke outside just took 2 squirts of 1 ml each into some cranberry juice(mataro blue/cbd)

It's so crazy that we live in a world with other people bro

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I should try this shit at some point. 27 now and I feel like I wasted most of my 20s not trying new things.

US needs to hurry up and legalize because I have no idea where to buy it.

TortadeJamon

Banned
Dec 23, 2018

Lumines Remastered

ss_6c27dacda23a48d0b60102e9e4c4af7d7d076433.1920x1080.jpg

Frank

Oct 25, 2017
Legal market in Canada is getting good. Today's pickup:
0.45g vape kit with cart, battery, and charger - $40
.5g vape cart - $40
40ml THC oil - $40
3.5g Cold Creek Kush - $30
3.5g BC Pink Kush - $40

Outside of the BC Pink Kush, the prices are good. Impressed with the quality of everything.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
My tolerance has gotten higher and I'm doing it like every other day. That sucks, plus the fact that weed makes me eat so much snack, I'm gaining a little bit of weight.

Having said that, last nights high was great. Time to head back to the dispensary today for 20% off since I'm finally out of oil.

dirtyjane

Oct 27, 2017
I stopped 7 years ago, first there was the wonder, then came the adventures and exploration with friends, then it got to a habit and the last five times I smoked i had an existential crisis and nearly collapsed because of pure imagined pressure.

I would love to try it again but I don't feel like it's worth the potential pain it will cause me.

Maaaaan I miss smoking a jay on a lazy Sunday.

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
I take a 100mg thc pill before going to any major movie at the imax and it's a blissful experience.

500mg maybe...I wouldn't even notice 100mg.

10mg is considered a regular dose. Most people will get a buzz with 5mg and be pretty baked with 10mg.

50mg before feeling anything is a pretty big tolerance. It also depends on how you're getting your measurements, black market edibles will often have inflated dosages

What? I'm not sure how the measurements work, I'll be honest. But I frequently get edibles and tabs that claim 100 - 600MG and can take those no problem.

Unless everything is being mislabeled, 10mg is nothing.

starr1-600mg1.jpg

This is an official brand, not black market.

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
What? I'm not sure how the measurements work, I'll be honest. But I frequently get edibles and tabs that claim 100 - 600MG and can take those no problem.

Unless everything is being mislabeled, 10mg is nothing.
In Colorado you can't get an entire block of chocolate with over 300mg unless you have a medical card, with 120mg being the standard size, divided into 12 dosage squares. Same with gummies or anything else. Most doses are 5-10mg.

Canada is the same when it comes to capsules, max dose 10mg.

I've lived in both places. I don't know where you're getting your edibles or if they're legal but here is an example from leafly. 50mg or more is considered a crazy dosage for most people.

Ingesting 600mg is the equivalent of vaping a quarter ounce of bud in one sustained hit.

Edibles-Dosing-Chart-v2.png

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018

In Colorado you can't get an entire block of chocolate with over 300mg unless you have a medical card, with 120mg being the standard size, divided into 12 dosage squares. Same with gummies or anything else. Most doses are 5-10mg.

I've lived in both places. I don't know where you're getting your edibles or if they're legal but here is an example from leafly. 50mg or more is considered a crazy dosage for most people.

I'll take your word for it, but I don't ever come across things with such low dosages listed. Maybe the ones I buy are wrong, but a lot of the gummies I get, can't be purchased without a medical card.
Those Starr gummies being a good example, I think the lowest dose you can get is like 100mg per their lable.

pvin626

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone here smoke before working out? I've been doing this for a little over a month, either a tiny bowl or a 7-second hit of my wax pen. Oh boy am I loving it, I get super concentrated and it has definitely helped me improve my lifts.

MechaOctobot

Oct 27, 2017

I have a pretty high tolerance for edibles but claims of 600mg are outlandish, taking that would just k.o. you. 50-100mg is a usual starting point now (was recently in Vegas and my wife and I would take 50mg before heading out to dinner or a show, then get back to the hotel and take 100mg more to enjoy the night). Edibles are just the best

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
May as well ask this here.

Got high for the first time last year. I started feeling like I was remembering all kinds of...repressed traumatic memories I never knew existed. It felt real. But also, it doesnt make any sense and doesnt feel real at all

Felt like my unconscious Id mind was untangling all kinds of shit

Im scared to get high again because of all those memories. Felt like I was remembering all kinds of nostalgic things--sound patterns, memories, etc. but they dont feel like real memories.

Help

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
I'll take your word for it, but I don't ever come across things with such low dosages listed. Maybe the ones I buy are wrong, but a lot of the gummies I get, can't be purchased without a medical card.
Those Starr gummies being a good example, I think the lowest dose you can get is like 100mg per their lable.
I do a fair amount of weed and I'm on the floor if I consume 30mg or more, but let me put it this way, a single edible you're saying you consume is more than the entire quantity of your average vape cartridge of pure distillate or CO2 oil.