• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
It's legal for medical use in a huge portion of the US now. And believe me, the only thing stopping me from going to a doctor and paying $250 to have one give me a license for "chronic pain" is that Arizona has an initiative to fully legalize this year(thus saving me $250).

Oh nice, my uncle who lives there would be pretty excited about that passing. Hoping for the best!

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
It's legal for medical use in a huge portion of the US now. And believe me, the only thing stopping me from going to a doctor and paying $250 to have one give me a license for "chronic pain" is that Arizona has an initiative to fully legalize this year(thus saving me $250).

You'll more than make up for that cost in way lower taxes on the dank and you don't have to wait in the long lines when it's legalized.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Were you suffering from paranoia/anxiety when smoking larger doses? For me, it's so severe that I've stayed away from the drug for years. I'm moving to a state with legal weed in six months, and I'd really like to use marijuana instead of Clonazepam and Xanax.
Research different strains with low paranoia and low anxiety. I think sativa hybrids usually cover this area. Start there first. There's website that list different strains. Start researching.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Were you suffering from paranoia/anxiety when smoking larger doses? For me, it's so severe that I've stayed away from the drug for years. I'm moving to a state with legal weed in six months, and I'd really like to use marijuana instead of Clonazepam and Xanax.

As the above user said research strains there's weed that is used for anxiety. I also suggest starting with one puff and see how you react. Weed is so strong these days that's probably all you need. Leafy is a good resource.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Tbh I'm thinking I might just pull the trigger next time I get paid. A year is a long wait.

If the law passes this year, you aren't seeing it until 2021. IL took 8-9 months after it was passed and that was quick as hell.

$250 is cheap in IL I think it's 500.

water_wendi

Oct 25, 2017
ive been using near daily since legalization. Well i ran out and havent had the time to get to the dispensary. The third day without i woke up in pain and remembered that i used to have back pain before i started smoking often.

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
Research different strains with low paranoia and low anxiety. I think sativa hybrids usually cover this area. Start there first. There's website that list different strains. Start researching.
As the above user said research strains there's weed that is used for anxiety. I also suggest starting with one puff and see how you react. Weed is so strong these days that's probably all you need. Leafy is a good resource.

Sweet. Thanks for the advice. I'm going to start doing research. Like I said, the biggest thing is trying to get off Clonazepam and Xanax. I don't take them often, but every time I do, I'm like: "Holy shit what if I get addicted?" Which makes me MORE anxious until the pill starts taking effect.

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
I ended up going with an 1/8th of Strawpicanna and Banana Cream:

img_20200117_2011307107jm1.jpg

Strawpicanna is a pretty good product to watch content other. Gave the wife and I a good case of the giggles watching Leslie Jones and Pets2.

Banana Cream does the job most Indica's do. I just slept 12 hours....

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
How much was it? Here is still illegal, good weed goes for 10€/gr.

Man I wish I could just walk in a shop and get that much weed.

When I did that it was still black market, got 14g for 90$ canadian.

But the legal weed that is great for cooking is cheap now. Like at 12-18% you won't have ultra crazy potent butter, and you won't ruin yourself. The strongest weed is like 30-40$ can for a 3.5g, 20-23% THC.

In Québec we nationalized the weed store, so we get good prices.

ksXj9aN.jpg

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What's the most anybody has smoked in a week? Or a day? Or a sesh? I've probably went through an ounce with some buddies of mine in 5 days, but by myself I could probably get thru an 8th fairly quickly. That shit I did when weed finally became legal. Lol.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Looks fantastic. Good work. How long have you been growing?
Thanks! For a while, but like 5 years regularly. I was super happy to get this cut, you can only get Mac 1 as a clone and it's not supposed to be sold.

My New project right now is making some feminized Mac 1 x White Tahoe Cookies seeds.

Frank

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! For a while, but like 5 years regularly. I was super happy to get this cut, you can only get Mac 1 as a clone and it's not supposed to be sold.

My New project right now is making some feminized Mac 1 x White Tahoe Cookies seeds.
I aspire to be at your level. I have everything for my first grow, but I keep himming and hawing over starting it. Seems like a very rewarding hobby. Especially if you get to the point of creating your own genetics.

TronLight

Jun 17, 2018
What's the most anybody has smoked in a week? Or a day? Or a sesh? I've probably went through an ounce with some buddies of mine in 5 days, but by myself I could probably get thru an 8th fairly quickly. That shit I did when weed finally became legal. Lol.
If you count joints and edibles, I probably did about two full grams in a day once, with a buddy after exams were done.
We smoked a gram in joints, and we made brownies with 3 grams inside and ate the whole batch.

TronLight

Jun 17, 2018
When I did that it was still black market, got 14g for 90$ canadian.

But the legal weed that is great for cooking is cheap now. Like at 12-18% you won't have ultra crazy potent butter, and you won't ruin yourself. The strongest weed is like 30-40$ can for a 3.5g, 20-23% THC.

In Québec we nationalized the weed store, so we get good prices.

ksXj9aN.jpg
How are immigration laws in Canada?

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
I aspire to be at your level. I have everything for my first grow, but I keep himming and hawing over starting it. Seems like a very rewarding hobby. Especially if you get to the point of creating your own genetics.
Just go for it!

Start one or two to get your feet wet and just see how the process goes. Don't expect to knock it out of the park the first time though, you'll learn a lot about the plants and if you need to make any changes to your grow space as you go. I suggest LED lights, and start in soil or a soilless mix instead of trying hydro or coco your first time. Add some dolomite lime to the soil before transplant the seedlings, and it will help buffer the pH and help keep nutrients available to the plants.

YouTube is a really good reference too, there are a lot of good channels out there to learn from, off the top of my head: VaderOG, From Seed to Stoned, Mr Canucks Grow

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
anyone have experience with oral sprays? My (medical) place just got them and not having to vape hot thc into my lungs sounds good

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
I think I might be addicted. What should I do? Is it wrong for me to have weed everyday? Edibles make my evenings great. It immediately lifts my mood, which is helpful since I have PTSD, anxiety and depression, but it also blissfully puts me to sleep. I crave this effect every day now. 20 mg THC in the evening. This high is very mild compared to my earlier usage, but even the mild high is so pleasurable. It colors the greys of my awful, cruel life. I'm currently grieving a death. Is it so bad for me to eat weed every day? I guess I'm wondering if I need to seek treatment or if my usage is totally appropriate. Is anyone else a daily user with cravings?

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
I think I might be addicted. What should I do? Is it wrong for me to have weed everyday? Edibles make my evenings great. It immediately lifts my mood, which is helpful since I have PTSD, anxiety and depression, but it also blissfully puts me to sleep. I crave this effect every day now. 20 mg THC in the evening. This high is very mild compared to my earlier usage, but even the mild high is so pleasurable. It colors the greys of my awful, cruel life. I'm currently grieving a death. Is it so bad for me to eat weed every day? I guess I'm wondering if I need to seek treatment or if my usage is totally appropriate. Is anyone else a daily user with cravings?

You described only positive results, so I think you'll be fine.

p.s. whatever strain you're smoking might be giving you anxiety

p.s.s. I consume about 4x what you do on any given night. On a day off or weekend? Don't even ask! Sponsors!? lol

Last edited:

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
anyone have experience with oral sprays? My (medical) place just got them and not having to vape hot thc into my lungs sounds good

Super late, but respect to Perzeval for reviving a great topic especially during these times. xD (currently buzzed)

They work great. I got a mint-flavoured one (which really helps since it's kind of a gross taste) (honestly easily offset by just having a small snack on hand too). Like edibles, don't underestimate the high you get, it'll take time and hit harder.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to be able to smoke weed again. It really helped with some problems I was having. Unfortunately I moved to VA and as far as I know it's not even medically legal here.

Weeats

Banned
Jun 17, 2019
After trying nearly every cart/pod/dart battery-based THC vape system in California, I can easily and safely say that PlugPlay is the champion.

It's easily as potent as an actual dab rig itself.

In fact, I prefer PlugPlay to my Puffco Peak with some nice concentrate.

Weeats

Banned
Jun 17, 2019
I would love to be able to smoke weed again. It really helped with some problems I was having. Unfortunately I moved to VA and as far as I know it's not even medically legal here.

Nope! Unless you count CBD as weed, which you shouldn't.

But, uh, there are plenty of states and federal territories close by that would love to have you as a customer.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Hadn't smoked much in a long time, but between COVID and the protests, I found myself buying raw plants again (normally I use micro-doseable protabs or topical ointments and such for my knees / lower back) and going through it quickly.

Well I say quickly, but I haven't bought much since I normally didn't smoke that much anymore. However, some days I needed to check out because I was soaking in so much of the horrors police have been committing on peaceful protestors and I don't drink alcohol or anything like that.

I'm grateful to this plant, not only for saving the lives of family members and friends who had insanely debilitating immune diseases, cancers, etc. that it helped to cure (or to withstand chemo) but saving my mind after years of early-onset degradation. Now it's helping me cope with the immense sadness, fear, frustration, and keeping me from becoming super hateful of the human race.

How far are you from DC? Long as you're not being irresponsible (like driving while super baked) you can legally obtain some via donations down there, as well as nearby states which just became legal recently.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
Hadn't smoked much in a long time, but between COVID and the protests, I found myself buying raw plants again (normally I use micro-doseable protabs or topical ointments and such for my knees / lower back) and going through it quickly.

Well I say quickly, but I haven't bought much since I normally didn't smoke that much anymore. However, some days I needed to check out because I was soaking in so much of the horrors police have been committing on peaceful protestors and I don't drink alcohol or anything like that.

I'm grateful to this plant, not only for saving the lives of family members and friends who had insanely debilitating immune diseases, cancers, etc. that it helped to cure (or to withstand chemo) but saving my mind after years of early-onset degradation. Now it's helping me cope with the immense sadness, fear, frustration, and keeping me from becoming super hateful of the human race.

How far are you from DC? Long as you're not being irresponsible (like driving while super baked) you can legally obtain some via donations down there, as well as nearby states which just became legal recently.

I've heard about that, I'll have to check it out. I'm like 30 mins from DC so that wouldn't be too out of the question I don't think.