• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CopyOfACopy

Oct 27, 2017

Dead rising thread

coronavirus orange juice hoarding

Ps4 version on sale of $6

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
SO NOW I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING WITH A FAT CUP OF PISS

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
User Warned: Backseat Moderating
I know it's Sunday but still ...

Thread Creation Guidelines

The power to make threads comes with important responsibility. Here's how you can get a great discussion started.

Show Some Effort

Being the Original Poster (OP) of a thread means that it's up to you to provide the foundation for good discussion. When you create a thread, you should include more than just one or two short sentences; make sure that there is enough substance to sustain an interesting conversation. Write as clearly and articulately as possible. Consider whether you're presenting the subject in a way that will generate good discussion. Make sure you are posting the thread in the correct section of the forum, and use the preview feature to double check your work before posting. After creating your thread, consider adding a Cover Image to spruce up its presentation. Do not make provocative threads only to bail on them after the first post. All of the rules outlined in other parts of this document also apply to thread creation.

www.resetera.com

General Guide to ResetEra

General Guide to ResetEra Last updated on May 3, 2021. Mission Statement Since its founding in late 2017, ResetEra has been an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry. Our goal is to provide a modern platform where enthusiasts and industry professionals alike will want to...

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Made me shit myself when I would go in that courtyard. Who would have thought they could be exploited so easily with that tree...

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

The power to make threads comes with important responsibility. Here's how you can get a great discussion started.

Show Some Effort

Being the Original Poster (OP) of a thread means that it's up to you to provide the foundation for good discussion. When you create a thread, you should include more than just one or two short sentences; make sure that there is enough substance to sustain an interesting conversation. Write as clearly and articulately as possible. Consider whether you're presenting the subject in a way that will generate good discussion. Make sure you are posting the thread in the correct section of the forum, and use the preview feature to double check your work before posting. After creating your thread, consider adding a Cover Image to spruce up its presentation. Do not make provocative threads only to bail on them after the first post. All of the rules outlined in other parts of this document also apply to thread creation.

www.resetera.com

General Guide to ResetEra Last updated on May 3, 2021. Mission Statement Since its founding in late 2017, ResetEra has been an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry. Our goal is to provide a modern platform where enthusiasts and industry professionals alike will want to...
Nobody likes a snitch.

stumblebee

The Fallen
Jan 22, 2018
Dead Rising is one of those games that I like in concept then I do actually playing. I love the characters, setting, the idea of the game Play Systems, Etc. But actually playing the game is not all of that fun for me.

Oct 27, 2017
oooh yeaah. That's one of my favorite games of all time. I still turn it on sometimes just to live in that mall. Convicts go down like chumps if you know what you are doing though. Just find the uzis.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Clicked expecting bad bait.

I am pleasantly surprised.

I'LL ELEVATE YOUR MIND LIKE AIRPLANE GLUE

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Show Some Effort

www.resetera.com

you're the kid that when everybody is leaving class for the free weekend you go "BUT TEACHER. WHAT ABOUT HOMEWORK?!"

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I know other developers probably do it too but I've always loved how Capcom games give all their characters and bosses their own theme songs.

It gives the games so much more personality.

MoonDesigner

Banned
Mar 4, 2019

Show Some Effort

www.resetera.com

thread whining...

collige

Oct 31, 2017
That track was always a shameless ripoff of Beastie Boys - So What'Cha Want, which really just added to my annoyance when they tried to run my ass over.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
So I just learned Frank West's theme song in MvC is a remix of Adam the Clown's boss fight.

It's not my first choice from the music in DR1 but I can dig it.

Mad_Rhetoric

Banned
May 7, 2019
HE AINT BY BOY BUT THE BROTHA IS HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

lol thanks for the random Dead Rising reference, amazing game.

Eisen Sora

Jun 22, 2018
I was thinking in Dead Rising when clicked the thread. What an amazing game and, those convicts didnt even kill me because they got stuck in a tree and was a piece of cake to kill them.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields

Show Some Effort

www.resetera.com

boooooooooooo

wideface

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hidamari Apartments

Show Some Effort

www.resetera.com

narc

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Show Some Effort

www.resetera.com

This is why Era doesn't have any good joke threads.

Video in OP is enough substance to sustain me all week.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User warned: backseat moderation

Show Some Effort

www.resetera.com

Backseat Moderation

Backseat moderation is when members take it upon themselves to act as if they are in charge of moderation, such as by trying to enforce rules themselves, or by publicly insisting on what kind of moderation needs to happen. Please do not do this. This behavior often leads to thread derailment and user arguments; it is also discourteous to the staff.

The report system is always available if you want to bring your concerns to the attention of the team. If you have questions about moderation, feel free to use the contact form or reach out to the Mod Captains directly. What you should never do is tag individual staff members in a thread while asking them to carry out some form of moderation, particularly punitive action against other members. This is obnoxious and unnecessary and will result in penalties for you.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Backseat Moderation

Backseat moderation is when members take it upon themselves to act as if they are in charge of moderation, such as by trying to enforce rules themselves, or by publicly insisting on what kind of moderation needs to happen. Please do not do this. This behavior often leads to thread derailment and user arguments; it is also discourteous to the staff.

The report system is always available if you want to bring your concerns to the attention of the team. If you have questions about moderation, feel free to use the contact form or reach out to the Mod Captains directly. What you should never do is tag individual staff members in a thread while asking them to carry out some form of moderation, particularly punitive action against other members. This is obnoxious and unnecessary and will result in penalties for you.
tenor.gif

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
Stepping out into the park and hearing those opening notes fr*cking made me sweat as hell. Seeing those headlights in the distance still brings back the trauma nowadays.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Backseat Moderation

lol ok

7thFloor

Oct 27, 2017
U.S.

Show Some Effort

www.resetera.com

lol

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017

Show Some Effort

www.resetera.com

vw23azmw