• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
181.5 lbs today. Just like .5 or maybe 1lbs less than last check in. It's been slow the last couple weeks but according to my app I have still lost 14.5 lbs in the last 8 weeks, with 5.5 in the last 4 weeks.

I am projected to hit 177 by the end of the challenge, roughly. That can easily accellerate or be diminished. I am planning on doing a 72 hour water/coffee/tea fast either later this week or next week, inspired by Thomas Delauer. The most I have done before is around 24 hours and it was easy. Hell, I almost hit 22 hours by accident today without feeling hungry at all.

----

chillichocolate I think you may get more out of your workouts by exercising on your OMAD days and resting on your non-fasting days. You can work out fasted with no muscle loss because you have a spike in human growth hormone while fasted which will preserve muscle and your body is already preferring fat for fuel (presumably you're already in a state of ketosis). If you're trying to bulk, on the other hand, you'll want to eat after exercise though. If you break your fast right after you exercise your insulin will spike which is important to get your MTOR to spike which is what is required to build muscle.

I'd caution against doing too much fasting though for long term. I think it can wreck your metabolism. Especially if you eat too much in one sitting on your OMAD days. I'd seriously recommend you eat over like 3-4hr period even on your OMAD days. There was a recent study done that showed your immune system will slow down your metabolism if you eat too much in one meal. Here is a video on that https://youtu.be/B4sfi3_CYOI

Feb 23, 2018
181.5 lbs today. Just like .5 or maybe 1lbs less than last check in. It's been slow the last couple weeks but according to my app I have still lost 14.5 lbs in the last 8 weeks, with 5.5 in the last 4 weeks.

I am projected to hit 177 by the end of the challenge, roughly. That can easily accellerate or be diminished. I am planning on doing a 72 hour water/coffee/tea fast either later this week or next week, inspired by Thomas Delauer. The most I have done before is around 24 hours and it was easy. Hell, I almost hit 22 hours by accident today without feeling hungry at all.

----

chillichocolate I think you may get more out of your workouts by exercising on your OMAD days and resting on your non-fasting days. You can work out fasted with no muscle loss because you have a spike in human growth hormone while fasted which will preserve muscle and your body is already preferring fat for fuel (presumably you're already in a state of ketosis). If you're trying to bulk, on the other hand, you'll want to eat after exercise though. If you break your fast right after you exercise your insulin will spike which is important to get your MTOR to spike which is what is required to build muscle.

I'd caution against doing too much fasting though for long term. I think it can wreck your metabolism. Especially if you eat too much in one sitting on your OMAD days. I'd seriously recommend you eat over like 3-4hr period even on your OMAD days. There was a recent study done that showed your immune system will slow down your metabolism if you eat too much in one meal. Here is a video on that https://youtu.be/B4sfi3_CYOI

Ohh does that mean to have the meal of the day during lunch and workout fasted after, since i maimly workout at night? Or is it fast the entire time and break the fast a few hours after i workout? Then i would probably be doing it the next day since i'll reach home around 10 hmmm. I read quite a few articles saying that I should eat right after my workout or my body will breakdown my existing muscles after! Been reading r/progresspics obsessively and i think i would regret slimming down to a thinner version of myself if i don't keep any muscles left...

I can't actually eat too much in OMAD ive realised, my appetite is actually smaller than if i have my usual 2-3 meals a day. I suspect my stomache shrinks somewhat when i fast possibly since i did put on weight quite rapidly over a year. Will watch the video in the link, thanks for the advice! I can probably slot in all my protein bars/meal replacements in my OMAD since i dont like the taste of them, they can take me really long to consume

Last edited:
OP
OP
viciouskillersquirrel

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to the thread chillichocolate ! I've added your progress to the spreadsheet.

I wouldn't worry too much about minutiae like the timing of your meals vs your workouts. It's great to do what you can to maximise your progress, but you've also got to live and find what works for you, long term. Even if you're going about weight loss slightly sub optimally like I was, you can still effect massive changes in your body by enacting good habits and making a tiny bit of progress each day.

A man-mountain who stands 2m tall is going to have to attack the problem of weight loss differently to a pocket rocket diva who stands 150cm tall in heels

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Slowly but surely, I'm approaching the point where I'd like to stop losing weight. That'll be interesting, gotta figure out how much I can/should consume to hold this weight, which is always tricky, not even sure what activity level my job counts at for calculators that ask you to estimate how active you are

Oct 25, 2017
Ohh does that mean to have the meal of the day during lunch and workout fasted after, since i maimly workout at night? Or is it fast the entire time and break the fast a few hours after i workout? Then i would probably be doing it the next day since i'll reach home around 10 hmmm. I read quite a few articles saying that I should eat right after my workout or my body will breakdown my existing muscles after! Been reading r/progresspics obsessively and i think i would regret slimming down to a thinner version of myself if i don't keep any muscles left...

I can't actually eat too much in OMAD ive realised, my appetite is actually smaller than if i have my usual 2-3 meals a day. I suspect my stomache shrinks somewhat when i fast possibly since i did put on weight quite rapidly over a year. Will watch the video in the link, thanks for the advice! I can probably slot in all my protein bars/meal replacements in my OMAD since i dont like the taste of them, they can take me really long to consume

Your stomach definitely shrinks, which is not a good thing if it leads to undernourishment. I do 16/8 most days of the week. I break my fast with a small meal because of the stomach shrinkage issue. Then an hour or two later I have a larger meal, where I get most of my greens in. This also helps control insulin spikes. Then I have my last meal several hours after that, which is low in veggies and I try to include omega 3 fats in that meal and I try to make it by volume dense.

I think health articles online are generally reprinted bullshit they read once. I don't think it's true that your body is going to consume muscle while there are other stores of energy in either glycogen or fat. People workout during longer fasts all the time. I think the issue can present itself if you do a heavy workout in a non-fasted state and don't eat for a long period afterwards, and already have a low bodyfat %.

I try to time my workouts right before I break my fast. I've learned there are a lot of benefits to doing so. Primarily you get the most out of your workout.

I am definitely with you on not wanting to lose lean muscle. I think if you do a reasonable calorie restriction and do at least some exercise including resistance training, then should be fine. Intermittent fasting boosts human growth hormone (among other things I can't recall) that protects muscle. Just make sure you eat enough protein (a lot of internet sources suggest certain grams of protein per pound or kilogram of lean muscle you have). I eat about 100-110g of protein per day and a little more on days where my workout strains my muscles more. If you're more athletic or more active, you may need to eat more.

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
April 11th: 145 kg
April 18th: 143.2 kg
April 25th: 143.2 kg
May 2nd: 144.5 kg
May 9th: 141.8 kg
May 16th: 140.5 kg
May 23rd: 138.7 kg
May 29th: 138.5 kg
June 6th: 136.4 kg
June 13th: 136 kg
June 19th: 136.4 kg
June 27th: 134.6 kg
July 4th: 134.9 kg

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
Not part of the official competition, but with you guys in spirit and support.

I'm down 30lbs since the start of the year. Slow and steady. Goal is 30lb more by the end of this year.

Zelenogorsk

Banned
Mar 1, 2018
Kind of a weird update but i ended up sitting on my ass for a month and went up to 490 (from 470) then got a job where i'm walking for 8 hours a day, that combined with trying to cut out all sugar in my diet and i'm back down to 472. So a net gain of two pounds, but i had to lose 18 pounds to get there!

Seems like with my new more active job and better diet the pounds will keep falling off. It would be really nice to get back to 400 again!

Oct 28, 2017
Kind of a weird update but i ended up sitting on my ass for a month and went up to 490 (from 470) then got a job where i'm walking for 8 hours a day, that combined with trying to cut out all sugar in my diet and i'm back down to 472. So a net gain of two pounds, but i had to lose 18 pounds to get there!

Seems like with my new more active job and better diet the pounds will keep falling off. It would be really nice to get back to 400 again!
Just cutting the sugar will have the lbs falling off to be fair. As for the walking, how the hell do you manage that? When I was over 400lbs I could barely manage 20 mins without being totally exhausted.

Zelenogorsk

Banned
Mar 1, 2018
Just cutting the sugar will have the lbs falling off to be fair. As for the walking, how the hell do you manage that? When I was over 400lbs I could barely manage 20 mins without being totally exhausted.

From about 350 to 470 pounds i still had a job where i was standing up for all my shifts so that probably prevented my leg muscles from getting too weak. As far as walking 8 hours a day (this job is at a gigantic walmart where i push carts and stock shelves) it's only the last 90 minutes where my legs feel like they want to fall off. Plus i've only weighed less since starting it so that helps too.

If i had been at a sedentary job the last few years i'd probably be in much worse shape.

Oct 28, 2017
From about 350 to 470 pounds i still had a job where i was standing up for all my shifts so that probably prevented my leg muscles from getting too weak. As far as walking 8 hours a day (this job is at a gigantic walmart where i push carts and stock shelves) it's only the last 90 minutes where my legs feel like they want to fall off. Plus i've only weighed less since starting it so that helps too.

If i had been at a sedentary job the last few years i'd probably be in much worse shape.
You have an impressive fitness level for the weight then. If you can manage to stay off the sugar you should be able to drop all the excess weight inside 2 years and after a while you wont miss sugar or even like the taste. I find it disgusting now 18 months in.

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Very surprised to weigh in at 75.7 kg this morning, my weekend had a fair amount of alcohol and some "bad" food compared to my regular diet, guess I have become pretty good at keeping myself from overdoing it.

Leaving for South Korea tomorrow, so I'm curious how that will influence my weight, hopefully staying active will keep it in check like last years trip to Italy.

Last edited:

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not officially participating but congrats on everyone's progress. Stay strong, your achievements are incredible.

I've gone 262 -> 172 since last late-November, but recently slacked into some emotional eating and broke out of my routing getting myself back up to 194. I'm down to 185 again and keeping my sight on the goal (145).

OAHnr5j.jpg

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
weighed in this AM at 235.8. Had got down to 228 two weeks ago but couldnt sustain it. I am considering making 230-235 my 'maintemance' zone and be done w weight loss.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Initial Weight (April 10): 258 lbs
April 17: 256 lbs
April 24: 252.6 lbs
May 1: 251.8 lbs
May 8: 246.8 lbs
May 15: 245 lbs
May 22: 243 lbs
May 29: 239.6 lbs
June 5: 239.8 lbs
June 12: 237.8 lbs
June 19: 236.4 lbs
June 26: 232 lbs
July 3 (current) 234.6 lbs
Current Goal: 205 lbs

Oct 28, 2017
April 26th: 213lbs
May 1st: 209lbs
May 10th: 208lbs
May 18th: 207lbs
May 24th: 206lbs
Jun 3rd: 205lbs
Jun 15th: 204lbs
Jun 21st: 203lbs
Jun 29th: 201lbs
July 5th: 200lbs

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
Not officially participating but congrats on everyone's progress. Stay strong, your achievements are incredible.

I've gone 262 -> 172 since last late-November, but recently slacked into some emotional eating and broke out of my routing getting myself back up to 194. I'm down to 185 again and keeping my sight on the goal (145).

OAHnr5j.jpg
Impressive! We have virtually the same starting number and end goal, but your monthly progress is way more efficient!

Baby Snakes

Oct 28, 2017
New England
Haven't been keeping up with this iteration of the challenge, but just dropping in to note that I'm currently at 190.2 lbs. Bumped my calories up after crossing the 200lb mark about a month and a half ago, but I think it's time to bump them up again. One year and ~120 lbs later, I'm just about done with this whole weight loss thing. Pretty crazy.

OP
OP
viciouskillersquirrel

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
We're headed now into our final week, so every update as of today will count as a final weigh in for the competition!

Just as a reminder, here is the leaderboard as of now:

Total Weight Lost (kg): 202.2 kg
Total Weight Lost (lb): 445.2 lb

Total Loss Leader Gigglepoo
Leader Tot. Loss 10.9 kg 24.0 lb
Leader % Loss 13.05%

Total Loss Runner-Up ReiGun
Runner-Up Tot. Loss 10.6 kg 23.4 lb
Runner-Up % Loss 9.05%

% Loss Leader Gigglepoo
Leader Tot. Loss 10.9 kg 24.0 lb
Leader % Loss 13.05%

% Loss Runner-Up Westbahnhof
Runner-Up Tot. Loss 8.3 kg 18.3 lb
Runner-Up % Loss 10.92%​

PlayerC90 is second runner up for total loss, by the way, since Gigglepoo tops both categories and can therefore only take the prize for % loss.

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Went to the gym before traveling and did a weigh in to get my final before vacation weight, 75.2 kg, so close to the magic 75.

Feb 23, 2018
Just finished exercising at a hiit gym, did 7 sets because the instructor realised he could squeeze more because we are the last class on a friday night. Any idea why the arm crawl (pushup position with toes on sliders and have to move forward and back using arms) is so difficult? I was moving like a turtle and everyone else was zooming up and done. Plus it seems everyone knows each other at this gym! At least this time, it didnt feel like my heart was going to give up. Ive realised i have some strength but zero explosion, everything i do is at slow speed -_-

Past 3 days my weight has been going up despite me eating well but i do my period is coming so im hoping for a flush in weight once it arrives! *crosses fingers* hoping for 74.0kg this/next week!!

Pelleas

Oct 28, 2017
Been quite a while since I last posted here, so I won't bother with any weekly tallies.

I wasn't able to hit my goal of losing 100 lbs, but made it all the way to 96 in the span of 10 months. So I went from 242 lbs to as low as 146, but went back up to the 175 - 180 lbs mark (hard-binged on sugar for a bit unfortunately and took a hiatus from running due to sickness) as of this post. Upside of this is that I was able to regain quite a bit of muscle I lost from my fasting.

I'm going to try and get back down to at least 160 lbs and hopefully below 150 with the ole 23/1 fasting routine again. My free-weights workout hasn't changed much at all, but I dropped my runs from 6 miles to 3 and only 3 - 4 days a week instead of 5 in an attempt to save my knees.

Shit is painful and mentally grueling (especially the treadmill), but man if it isn't all worth it just being able to buy clothes you'd NEVER consider being seen in before that weight loss and in turn having girls half my age striking up conversations with me (I look young for my age, I'm NOT a creep!).

Congrats to everyone else that are nearing or met their goals and hang in there for everyone else, the overwhelming feeling of accomplishment is almost incomparable to anything else (but maintaining the end results can be quite miserable for a while - just a warning!).

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty close to my goal which was 180lbs, from 196 at the start of this. My stretch goal is 170. I'm obviously not going to lose 10 lbs in a week or two, but I am going to try to push it with a 48 or 72 hour water/coffe/tea fast sometime before the end of this. So I'll weigh in after that.

OP
OP
viciouskillersquirrel

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding this, but we only get one more update? Was about to reveal this weeks stats, but maybe I should wait a week
Sorry - it's that usually, I'd get people to post in the last week or so so that their weight on the leaderboard would be more current. You can update multiple times in the final week.

It's also a hangover from the days when I'd get people to post photos of their scales for verification. It's maybe a little redundant now though. I can get rid of it next challenge if people don't think it serves a purpose.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Anyone got ideas what types of things throw off the readings from bodyfat scales that use electric impulses? Because I call bullshit on still being at 21% tbh

OP
OP
viciouskillersquirrel

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got ideas what types of things throw off the readings from bodyfat scales that use electric impulses? Because I call bullshit on still being at 21% tbh
Humidity, how sweaty you are, how hydrated you are, how full your stomach is, how full your bladder is, whether or not you're regular, grime on the metallic pads, poor calibration on the sensing instrument, the chemical makeup of the salts in your sweat (seriously), how much fat your body distributes to your legs etc.

Go with body measurement like the US Navy method instead. To be fair, it still gets affected by a lot of the same factors (if your body is lean everywhere except your stomach, it'll skew the results upwards for instance), but it at least will be consistently wrong.

Oct 25, 2017
Body fat calculations are pretty damn annoying, which is annoying to me since my goal is to lower body fat way more than it is to lose weight on the scale.

I'm 18.7% according to the navy method. But it's like that method assumes you have more muscle if your neck is thicker. I lost width on my neck and it thinks I gained fat.

25% according to RFM calculator. 20% according to another site that doesn't account for neck.

Some sites say DXA scans are the most accurate. Some say water displacement. One says none of it is very accurate. I almost think that just visual comparison is the most accurate, but even then it's a crap shoot. So still rely largely on the scale... plus visual and a little bit on the navy method.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
Update this morning (it's Sunday here): 104.8kg

I had a 3 day business trip, so I was unable to weigh myself for 2 mornings. I had one really big meal on the first day + a fair few alcoholic drinks over the three days (I typically don't drink much at all). Apart from that, I ate pretty well I think, despite having free access to some amazing food choices.

Positives from last week: Despite a big meal and drinking whilst travelling, I'm still down for the week. I'm down another notch on my fat belt. It has five notches and I started on the largest one, but now I'm on the second-smallest. I still don't really "see" it naked when looking in the mirror, because my love handles are still prominent, but it's obviously changing. The clothes I bought a couple of weeks ago are already looser. The shirts especially seem baggy now.

Negatives from last week: Exercise has been difficult for some reason the last two sessions. I don't know if it was the trip or lower metabolism, but getting the same volume has been hard. Something I'll have to watch.

CBTv9zY.png

Hybris

Oct 25, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
April 26: 195.8 lbs
April 28: 194.1 lbs
May 5: 191.9 lbs
May 11: 190.2 lbs
May 19: 188.4 lbs
May 26: 187.9 lbs
June 2: 186.7 lbs
June 8: 185.6 lbs
June 15: 185.3 lbs
June 23: 183.4 lbs
June 30: 182.7 lbs
July 7: 181.1 lbs

Goal: 175 lbs

Gigglepoo

Oct 25, 2017
I've lost at least 30 pounds this year but I've completely stalled the last month. I think I'll have to do more than just dieting (*gasp* exercise!) if I want to lose more.

Oct 25, 2017
I've lost at least 30 pounds this year but I've completely stalled the last month. I think I'll have to do more than just dieting (*gasp* exercise!) if I want to lose more.

Stalls aren't abnormal. Your body has adjusted to your current caloric intake. Try eating more for a week or maybe even incorporating intermittent or prolonged fasting. There are ways around a stall. I think it's a good idea to do some exercise every week though, but mostly for muscle preservation and all the other benefits than burning calories.

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Update:
April 22, 122.2kg
April 29, 123.3kg
May 6, 122.8kg
May 13, 124.5kg
May 20, 123.6kg
May 27, 122.6kg
June 3, 122.8kg
June 10, 121.1kg
June 24, 122.6kg
July 1, 121.6kg
July 8, 119.8kg

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
About a month ago I responded to a (now self-deleted) member about chia seeds. Whilst I didn't put much credence into them being a magical weight-loss product, I did get intrigued because of their high-fibre content, as well as being high in omega-3, protein and some other trace minerals.

These days I'm having four tablespoons a day and oh-boy, am I regular. I'd definitely recommended throwing in some with a protein shake. They're quite energy dense, so you may want to limit it to two tablespoons.

Oct 25, 2017
About a month ago I responded to a (now self-deleted) member about chia seeds. Whilst I didn't put much credence into them being a magical weight-loss product, I did get intrigued because of their high-fibre content, as well as being high in omega-3, protein and some other trace minerals.

These days I'm having four tablespoons a day and oh-boy, am I regular. I'd definitely recommended throwing in some with a protein shake. They're quite energy dense, so you may want to limit it to two tablespoons.

I've looked into chia seeds and starting eating them too. But I don't see the point of consuming too much chia seeds. Yeah, they seem fine for keto especially since they're pretty high in fat and with a good omega 3-6 profile. I also read they're super soluble and absorb a ton of water. I'm gonna keep taking about 30g per day since it doesn't seem to be causing me issues at that amount.

Before this week I was consuming flax seed meal on a regular basis. Then for some reason the grocery store 2 weeks in a row didn't have any. So I picked up some hemp seeds and those both taste great and (according to the bag) have more omega 3's than chia seeds and flax seeds. The bag I picked up is definitely more expensive though... but have a really good nutty flavor to it.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
I've looked into chia seeds and starting eating them too. But I don't see the point of consuming too much chia seeds. Yeah, they seem fine for keto especially since they're pretty high in fat and with a good omega 3-6 profile. I also read they're super soluble and absorb a ton of water. I'm gonna keep taking about 30g per day since it doesn't seem to be causing me issues at that amount.

Before this week I was consuming flax seed meal on a regular basis. Then for some reason the grocery store 2 weeks in a row didn't have any. So I picked up some hemp seeds and those both taste great and (according to the bag) have more omega 3's than chia seeds and flax seeds. The bag I picked up is definitely more expensive though... but have a really good nutty flavor to it.

I eat that quantity (double your amount) because it's easy to get a lot of fibre that way and it fits my macros. It does absorb a lot of water - whilst I don't specifically measure my bowel movements directly, I sometimes weigh myself before and after and yeah, 300-400g is a heavy turd.

I'll definitely look into hemp seed after your recommendation. I believe I've seen some at the supermarket. I've tried flax seed previously and never got into it.

I'm not into keto personally - tried it years ago with a keto-flu that didn't stop after three months. These days I try to eat enough protein and mix my fat/carbs up between different meals. If I have carbs in a meal like brown rice, I'll have low fat. If I have higher fat I'll have low carbs for that meal. That's my plan for current weight loss and maintenance. So far, so good.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not into keto personally - tried it years ago with a keto-flu that didn't stop after three months. These days I try to eat enough protein and mix my fat/carbs up between different meals. If I have carbs in a meal like brown rice, I'll have low fat. If I have higher fat I'll have low carbs for that meal. That's my plan for current weight loss and maintenance. So far, so good.

Of the three, hemp seeds has best taste, then flax meal, and lastly chia seeds has practically no taste (at least the brand I have).

You're right to not mix fat and carbs, that should basically be the golden rule of losing weight.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Down to 204 lbs. 48lbs so far. So close to under 200.

Also, I just found a picture I took on January 4th, the day I started my weight loss.

Sorry for the huge pics, will edit them down in a sec.
IfI6UsK.jpg
OpHkfDF.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018
Wow at the face gains!

17/6: 77.1kg (HW)
1/7: 75.1kg (via OMAD)
8/7: 74.7kg

Forgot to update my weight on the 8th itself. Today i woke up floating bloated from too much food last night and at 75kg so it seems that my weight should now be around 74kg which im pretty excited about. Trying to losing weight now definitely been both easier (exercise is less terrible to me) and difficult (have to be on the ball each day or really easy to overeat/break omad). Hoping for a low 74kg on the 15!

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I have a hard time seeing it day to day, my face gains seem pretty good when I look at it over time. In a lot of pics I have a beard though. I've also been doing some jaw exercises in an attempt to give it more definition. The face gains are nice but I am primarily aiming for core gains, waist line, and I want definition and muscularity in my arms. I really want a lean muscle look and not like a "hey that guy definitely lifts" kind of look. I want mobility over muscle so I focus on calisthenics and mobility exercises rather than trying to put on a lot of muscle. Once I get close to my goal (which is still 20-30 lbs away, I've dropped about 40 so far), I am gonna try to get back into boxing or at least hitting the bag and a lot more core muscle activities. I already do plenty of leg stuff even though I don't lift I get HIIT days in at least once a week now.

Perhaps my favorite gain has been my neck so far. It just looks a lot slimmer. In fact, some of my early pics barely show my neck and I just never liked how thick it looked.

Last edited:

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
185lbs down from 245lb approx 6mos ago. I think I've pretty much hit my limit now. 6'2" and 50yrs old. Haven't been 185 for well over a decade. I only wish my waistline was the same as it was last time. lol

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
April 11th: 145 kg
April 18th: 143.2 kg
April 25th: 143.2 kg
May 2nd: 144.5 kg
May 9th: 141.8 kg
May 16th: 140.5 kg
May 23rd: 138.7 kg
May 29th: 138.5 kg
June 6th: 136.4 kg
June 13th: 136 kg
June 19th: 136.4 kg
June 27th: 134.6 kg
July 4th: 134.9 kg
July 11th: 133.1 kg

Feeling good. Sunday is another cake day but I hope I won't get too crazy. Don't wanna blow it on the final week :o