• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 59

Not been part of this, but i think I'll partake in the next one :)

Been thinking about losing weight for a long time but only found the drive and motivation to stick to it at the start of may.

Started walk/jogging 4 mornings a week, lifting weights 4 times a week and going for 2 mile walks at lunch time 3 times a week. Also sticking to a calorie deficit while snacking more during the day, rather than starving myself during the day and then giving up in the evening and pigging out when weak!

Started this journey on 12th may and lost 25.5lbs/11.5kg so far. Hopefully i keep the motivation and reach a weight i feel comfortable with.

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Heading home from vacation from Seoul tomorrow, I fear what my weight will be since I have eaten far too good for an entire week here (the food here is absolutely delicious).

Just killing some hours before departing South Korea and thought it could be fun to share my monitored progress over the last year in the form of graphs:

7af4988b-fd84-4957-9j2k8f.jpeg

037bee8a-9c32-4fef-94wj0z.jpeg

That's from 128.1 kg to 75.2 kg in 14 months. I think what low key surprised me is that my pace from February and until now hasn't really slowed down all that much compared to when I was 100+ kg, it's still pretty steady. I will be entering into the zone soon where it will go into a standstill or even go up due maybe bulking up some muscle, but I guess you just gotta keep on doing what works.

Feb 23, 2018
That's from 128.1 kg to 75.2 kg in 14 months. I think what low key surprised me is that my pace from February and until now hasn't really slowed down all that much compared to when I was 100+ kg, it's still pretty steady. I will be entering into the zone soon where it will go into a standstill or even go up due maybe bulking up some muscle, but I guess you just gotta keep on doing what works.

What do you eat/exercise in a day? Keto or CICO? How do you navigate not falling off track? I've been having projects at work and examinations for my night classes and before i realised, ive been overeating a week to handle the stress

Muu

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Got an electric bike a month ago, it's fast enough that it's become my daily commute replacement. Even with e assist you're hitting cardio level heart rate which translates into calories burned. Fun as hell and turns out it's great for your health. Anyone that feels like they don't have the time or energy for exercise ought to give one a try.

Oct 25, 2017
Since people like charts... this is mine starting from April 8th when I really started to chart my progress day to day. Well, prior to this I was stuck around 201 for a little bit. My first actual weigh in was 212. But prior to that I was likely 220 and maybe as high as 230 since I didn't weigh myself for quite a long time prior to the 212 weigh in. My official weigh in on the thread is like 196 even though I was like 201 a few days before. Like I said, I was stuck at 201 for a while and likely because I was constipated and I had progress after that was sorted out.

unknown.png

(results due largely to intermittent fasting and keto)

I aimed for 170 in this competition. I may hit 177. The 170 was a big stretch goal anyway. 183 was the projected weight according to the simple forecast done by this site I was using to calculate my macros at the time. I thought I could hit 170 because I was surpassing the projection by so much (still am) but I had the end date wrong by like a week and my progression wasn't as crazy as it was in that April range. Bumpy is the best description I could say for how the progression has been. Some weeks with almost none and sometimes gaining weight (the biggest gain was after eating chinese food, perhaps due to the high sodium so likely all water weight). My biggest dip is likely because of alcohol consumption and becoming dehydrated. I stopped drinking though since it really does have a negative impact.

My suggestion for people is to not try to do everything at once. You'll burn yourself out. Try incorporating one big step every week. Like start with cutting out sugars one week. Next week cut out unhealthy oils like soy and vegetable oil. Try cutting out dairy. Try adding exercise, etc.. Do some step you can nail. Every week I try something new I feel a positive outlook which is renewing. This week I am cutting out mayonaise (not that mayo is bad, but the mayo I have is soy based) and replaced it with chia seeds (much healthy fat with tons of fiber). One benefit you get by doing things in steps is that you can really get a good idea of what is working for you. If you try everything at once, you have no idea what is working for you and then you don't know what to focus on to get the best results.

I've been very diligent about this all, with planned cheat days, planned days off IF, perhaps not planning exercise out a bit as well as I could, and I still think I could do things better. Every week I try to improve my plan, which what I can do is limited by life's constraints, but I try to make do with what I can. I try to approach this with the same vigor I've approached some video games. I try to make health and diet my hobby.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
Charts....what stupidity.....

UPDATE: 103.2kg as of this morning. Total loss 15.4kg, target weight around 85kg. Another kg or so and I'll be officially 50%.

Positives last week: My cardio is back on track - I was having trouble completing it, but I think it was pacing issues. I now have two different strategies for fed and un-fed cardio, mostly around how hard I hit it in the first 10 minutes.

I wore two polos shirts that I haven't worn in a number of years. People have started criticising fat people around me, which means they don't see me as fat, which probably means they criticised me behind my back. So, double edged baguette, but I'm looking at the positive takeaway.

Negatives: None really.

Now, the chart....really not going to hit that target of 1.5kg a week, but I'll leave it in there as a baseline. I'm averaging around 1.2kg a week.
XtFAv0R.png

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
What do you eat/exercise in a day? Keto or CICO? How do you navigate not falling off track? I've been having projects at work and examinations for my night classes and before i realised, ive been overeating a week to handle the stress

Generally I try to stay relatively in tune with a keto diet, so the majority of my meals are chicken breasts and homemade salads without added dressings. I don't follow keto obsessively, it's more a coincidence that my new eating habits closely resemble that of a keto diet. I eat two meals a day, chicken salad for lunch and chicken for dinner, following intermittent fasting (8/16).

Since November I have focused on becoming more active and since then I need to do at least 680 active calories tracked through my Apple Watch, so that means that every day I need to be walking a good 9-10 km or go to the gym.

The primary driving force for my weight loss has been the diet, exercise is great but it's not the main driving force.

The best tips I can give is probably to get your snacking habits under control, cut out those extra calories and switch sugary beverages to non sugary variants, but generally you should just drink more water. If you really need something to eat in between, grab something like a good protein bar or protein shake.

Try to plan your meals somewhat and prep things like salads from home to bring with you.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Initial Weight (April 10): 258 lbs
April 17: 256 lbs
April 24: 252.6 lbs
May 1: 251.8 lbs
May 8: 246.8 lbs
May 15: 245 lbs
May 22: 243 lbs
May 29: 239.6 lbs
June 5: 239.8 lbs
June 12: 237.8 lbs
June 19: 236.4 lbs
June 26: 232 lbs
July 3 (current) 234.6 lbs
July 10 (current) 232.4
Current Goal: 205 lbs

My nutrition has been trash lately smh

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
Down to 217 now and can finally fit into a size 38 waist again~ That's gotten me extremely motivated. Glad to still see all these positive results for folks!

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
It's a great feeling when you realize that you can use the next notch in your belt.
Similarly, this summer I've been using shorts that did not fit last summer. The realization that oh hey, these are actually perfect right now and the ones I used last summer feel kind of baggy, it's nice.

Steverulez

Oct 27, 2017
70.4 on weigh in this morning. Had a reasonable day for food, did my time in the gym earlier today, might finally hit the magic 60s tomorrow!

Oct 25, 2017
I started a 72 hour fast last night. Did some research on how to do this, how to break the fast, how to get back on food, what I can drink during the fast...

I am 21 hours in. Longest I ever did was 24.

Oct 28, 2017
I started a 72 hour fast last night. Did some research on how to do this, how to break the fast, how to get back on food, what I can drink during the fast...

I am 21 hours in. Longest I ever did was 24.
I've never gone to 72 but I do 38-40 every other day and have done 60 plus a few times. It's fecking easy mate. You have more energy the longer you go and get less hungry. That's with just drinking water. As for breaking it I just eat my usual large breakfast, whatever I want that to be.

Oct 25, 2017
I've never gone to 72 but I do 38-40 every other day and have done 60 plus a few times. It's fecking easy mate. You have more energy the longer you go and get less hungry. That's with just drinking water. As for breaking it I just eat my usual large breakfast, whatever I want that to be.

If it works for ya, that's awesome, but I feel like prolonged fasting every other day is really over doing it. I don't get how people can water fast for such extended periods of time such as 7-20 days though either. I think it's not a question of willpower, but an issue with overall health. Your body's metabolism can be an issue. I've also heard that after 48 hours there is great diminishing returns on fat loss. After 72 hours I understand that the autophagy/stem cell benefits are diminished too, which is why it's 72 hours and not longer.

So I am no expert on prolonged fasting, but what I've learned is that I should eat a small, easy to digest meal. I have bone broth and chicken for breaking my fast. I will have a larger meal a couple hours later. I haven't planned it out entirely. Since I started in the evening, I will probably have my meal and then go to sleep and have a meal early in the morning. Ease myself back into food because apparently it can reset my tolerance for foods that don't settle well with myself. I was actually eating pretty clean up to the fast too, I cut out soy from mayo and was low on dairy (eggs and not many).

Anyways, over 24 hours in. The little bit of hunger I had, likely a result of handling food relating to grocery shopping, is largely gone. I've drank a ton of water + salt. Had 3 cups of coffee throughout the day (pretty average for me). I was gonna drink this tea that I thought was unsweetened but it had aspartame (ditched it). I am trying to keep the fast very clean. I also had some apple cider vinegar. I may have a little more before I go to sleep. Urinated today like a maniac (so much water, but I've done this before with similar results).

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Update:
April 22, 122.2kg
April 29, 123.3kg
May 6, 122.8kg
May 13, 124.5kg
May 20, 123.6kg
May 27, 122.6kg
June 3, 122.8kg
June 10, 121.1kg
June 24, 122.6kg
July 1, 121.6kg
July 8, 119.8kg
July 15, 119.6kg

Oct 28, 2017
If it works for ya, that's awesome, but I feel like prolonged fasting every other day is really over doing it. I don't get how people can water fast for such extended periods of time such as 7-20 days though either. I think it's not a question of willpower, but an issue with overall health. Your body's metabolism can be an issue. I've also heard that after 48 hours there is great diminishing returns on fat loss. After 72 hours I understand that the autophagy/stem cell benefits are diminished too, which is why it's 72 hours and not longer.

I've been doing this for 18 months now. It lets me eat large meals on the days I eat without having to bother with nonsense like weighing food and counting calories and I still lose weight. Well not so much anymore as having lost over 200lbs I've reached the point where if I eat any more than 2 meals on the eating days I don't lose anything and that's with 5-10 miles a day of brisk walking as well. So I guess I'm sticking to the fasting permanently.

As for longer fasts I'm sure I could do them I just don't want to. I like eating too much. Which of course has always been the problem. I only do the 2 day fasts if I have a celebration etc coming up which means I want to eat on what wouldve been a fasting day. I'd rather fast 2 days in a row than eat 2 days in a row. I'm so used to fasting now that eating on consecutive days makes me feel bloody terrible.

Hybris

Oct 25, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
April 26: 195.8 lbs
April 28: 194.1 lbs
May 5: 191.9 lbs
May 11: 190.2 lbs
May 19: 188.4 lbs
May 26: 187.9 lbs
June 2: 186.7 lbs
June 8: 185.6 lbs
June 15: 185.3 lbs
June 23: 183.4 lbs
June 30: 182.7 lbs
July 7: 181.1 lbs
July 15: 180.1 lbs

Goal: 175 lbs

I thought this week was going to be worse than this since I was surrounded by delicious foods this weekend. Happy to see that I still made good progress!

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Had an annoying plateau over the last week from my 6 month mark. Had hit 204, then immediately went back up to 205 and held there for the week.

Then overnight, after killing myself in my yard all day yesterday, I had a massive drop.

Down to 201.6! So close to finally being under 200 again.

Edit: Oh shit, that's past the 50 lbs lost mark, yay.

Last edited:

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the question but when is the next challenge starting? I've gained some weight after I broke up with my GF and I'd love to lose that while participating on this challenge. I went from 185 to 200 lbs in 2 months :(

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so I am approaching the end zone of this 72 day fast. I've already decided I am not going to do the full literal 72 hours because I kind of want to eat more than just a small meal. I am going to break the fast around 69-70 hours with bone broth and a little bit of chicken, then 2 or so hours later, I will eat a larger meal with fattier foods. I am only breaking early because I don't want to eat that second meal around 10pm.

My results so far are higher than I thought going in. I didn't really think on it too hard going in though, I wasn't doing this for some miracle weight drop. I was doing it largely for the other health benefits, especially longevity and gut health. Just in 3 days I have lost almost 7 pounds. Which to me is insane. I can see why people do this regularly. But I think I will stick to the advice I've seen from the professionals I learn from, and they say to only doing an extended fast like once every month or every 2 months really.

I already do Keto and IF, and fasting this long wasn't hard as a result of that. It's like I've been training my body for months for this. I still had some negative effects. Largely positive. Energy was high. And I was only hungry for very short periods, mostly mental hunger tbh. Hunger isn't a bad thing, but it does make it harder. I drank water when I got hungry. But, I was also kinda bored at times. Sometimes eating fills the day out. Not eating leaves you with a gap. If you don't fill it, well, ya get bored.

I've been doing this for 18 months now. It lets me eat large meals on the days I eat without having to bother with nonsense like weighing food and counting calories and I still lose weight. Well not so much anymore as having lost over 200lbs I've reached the point where if I eat any more than 2 meals on the eating days I don't lose anything and that's with 5-10 miles a day of brisk walking as well. So I guess I'm sticking to the fasting permanently.

As for longer fasts I'm sure I could do them I just don't want to. I like eating too much. Which of course has always been the problem. I only do the 2 day fasts if I have a celebration etc coming up which means I want to eat on what wouldve been a fasting day. I'd rather fast 2 days in a row than eat 2 days in a row. I'm so used to fasting now that eating on consecutive days makes me feel bloody terrible.

Fasting can be addictive, emotionally at least, but even your body would need to be phased out of it in steps. I read you should slowly stop fasting, rather than trying to stop out right - if that is something you want to do in the future. Like return 1 day a week to your eating schedule. I think fasting is stressful on your body, it's like in flight or fight mode... or worse in that your body think it's the norm and has adapted to it. There is also something called leptin resistance, where your body doesn't receive the signal that it's hungry and it never tells the body to consume fats from storage as a result. Anyway, whatever works for you, I won't judge (unless you're fasting for 20 days straight, then I think you're insane).

Oct 25, 2017
edit for visibility: Weighing in at 173 lbs.

So the fast is completely done now. Food tastes great after not eating for 72 hours lol...

I guess my final weigh in will be 173 lbs. 3lbs above my STRETCH goal. I know it's not gonna last and I haven't weighed myself since eating. Not sure if the fast was worth it but we'll see in the coming days.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
198 this morning. I just checked the previous thread and if I lose another lb by friday I'll be finishing at exactly the same 'weight' as last time, just on scales that weigh in 10% heavier :)

Those 32" jeans I got myself are almost a comfortable fit now so I reakon another 4-6lbs will do it for me.

Oct 28, 2017
Ok final check in and finished with an uxpected surge. Nothing for 10 days then 4lbs in 4 days.

April 26th: 213lbs
May 1st: 209lbs
May 10th: 208lbs
May 18th: 207lbs
May 24th: 206lbs
Jun 3rd: 205lbs
Jun 15th: 204lbs
Jun 21st: 203lbs
Jun 29th: 201lbs
July 5th: 200lbs
July 17th: 198lbs
July 19th: 196lbs

I'm very nearly done. 1 more inch to lose around the gut and my new jeans will be a perfect fit and that'll be it. I'm guessing 4-5 lbs should be enough.

OP
OP
viciouskillersquirrel

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
We're headed into the final 24 hours now and here are the current rankings:

Total Weight Lost (kg): 225.4 kg
Total Weight Lost (lb): 496.2 lb

Total Loss Leader PlayerC90
Leader Tot. Loss 11.9 kg 26.2 lb
Leader % Loss 8.21%

Total Loss Runner-Up ReiGun
Runner-Up Tot. Loss 11.6 kg 25.6 lb
Runner-Up % Loss 9.91%

% Loss Leader Gigglepoo
Leader Tot. Loss 10.9 kg 24.0 lb
Leader % Loss 13.05%

% Loss Runner-Up Westbahnhof
Runner-Up Tot. Loss 9.4 kg 20.7 lb
Runner-Up % Loss 12.37%​

There is still time to pip the leading names at the post!

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
April 11th: 145 kg
April 18th: 143.2 kg
April 25th: 143.2 kg
May 2nd: 144.5 kg
May 9th: 141.8 kg
May 16th: 140.5 kg
May 23rd: 138.7 kg
May 29th: 138.5 kg
June 6th: 136.4 kg
June 13th: 136 kg
June 19th: 136.4 kg
June 27th: 134.6 kg
July 4th: 134.9 kg
July 11th: 133.1 kg
July 19th: 132.4 kg

And that's that! I'm very happy with how this went and already looking forward to the next one.

Oct 28, 2017
I won't be doing the next one but I will be hanging around in the thread. Another thanks to viciouskillersquirrel for doing the work on these. Even though I'm way past needing any motivation it's nice to have somewhere to chat about this stuff.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
I won't be doing the next one but I will be hanging around in the thread. Another thanks to viciouskillersquirrel for doing the work on these. Even though I'm way past needing any motivation it's nice to have somewhere to chat about this stuff.

Agreed, although I still have a ways to go. It's been good reading everyone's experience,s learning about their strategies as well as being able to ramble on about my own crap. Thanks 'squirrel.

OP
OP
viciouskillersquirrel

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks guys. Seeing people gradually transform themselves as these things go on makes me smile. Plus the threads seem to only get bigger as time goes on.

We've nearly hit 500lb lost on this challenge alone.

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
Final check-in is 179.3lbs, unfortunately, my diet has been crap for most of July so I'm trying to back into steam.

sirostro

Dec 8, 2017
April 26: 100,9 kg
May 3: 99,0 kg
July 19: 97,5 kg

I'm happy that I already 10 kilos this year but the last weeks have been really difficult for me with too many occasions to eat unhealthy.

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
When's the next challenge? I started trying to lose weight ( for what seems to be the 20th time) since the first day of this month but haven't tracked my actual weight yet. The next challenge could be a good motivator for me to buy a scale and track.

OP
OP
viciouskillersquirrel

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
69.8kgs this morning, felt good to finally hit the 60s
Congratulations! Feels good to hit milestones.
When's the next challenge? I started trying to lose weight ( for what seems to be the 20th time) since the first day of this month but haven't tracked my actual weight yet. The next challenge could be a good motivator for me to buy a scale and track.
There's only about 4 hours left of this challenge and I usually leave a gap of 2 weeks or so so people can sign up before the next one starts. I'll post the link as soon as I make the thread.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Actually manged to hold onto that big drop and not shoot back up. Still down at 201 for the week. Hopefully break that 200 mark soon.

mekky

Oct 25, 2017
Even though its over. Still been checking on my weight and checking the thread (just not posting but thats on me). Weight has actually stayed around the same during this period. About 113kg still but have been working on my diet and fitness. Got up to an 8Km jog the other day in 1hr10min (have the 14km City 2 Surf in a few weeks..)

I've also been getting some blood tests done over the past dew weeks as I'd been sick, so will find out results during the week and see how that has been affecting my weight if anything.

Winners!
OP
OP
viciouskillersquirrel

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
And we're done! Apologies for being late to this, but I've caught a nasty stomach bug and it's not been a fun time the last few hours. Nevertheless:

Total Weight Lost (kg): 229.1 kg
Total Weight Lost (lb): 504.7 lb

Total Loss Leader PlayerC90
Leader Tot. Loss 12.6 kg 27.8 lb
Leader % Loss 8.69%

Total Loss Runner-Up ReiGun
Runner-Up Tot. Loss 11.6 kg 25.6 lb
Runner-Up % Loss 9.91%

% Loss Leader Gigglepoo
Leader Tot. Loss 10.9 kg 24.0 lb
Leader % Loss 13.05%

% Loss Runner-Up Westbahnhof
Runner-Up Tot. Loss 9.4 kg 20.7 lb
Runner-Up % Loss 12.37%​

Congratulations to our winners, PlayerC90 and Gigglepoo ! Pat yourselves on the back - you're an inspiration to us all!

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Great work everyone!

Even though I kind of stalled there for a bit, knowing that the general dietary and life changes I've made are already enough for maintaining even when I slip quite a few times is huge for me. Getting over the fear of gaining it all back feels liberating in a way. Now I just got to practice some self control and not grab that bag of chips when I walk past them at store. Easy.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
And we're done! Apologies for being late to this, but I've caught a nasty stomach bug and it's not been a fun time the last few hours. Nevertheless:

Total Weight Lost (kg): 229.1 kg​
Total Weight Lost (lb): 504.7 lb​
Total Loss Leader PlayerC90​
Leader Tot. Loss 12.6 kg 27.8 lb​
Leader % Loss 8.69%​
Total Loss Runner-Up ReiGun​
Runner-Up Tot. Loss 11.6 kg 25.6 lb​
Runner-Up % Loss 9.91%​
% Loss Leader Gigglepoo​
Leader Tot. Loss 10.9 kg 24.0 lb​
Leader % Loss 13.05%​
% Loss Runner-Up Westbahnhof​
Runner-Up Tot. Loss 9.4 kg 20.7 lb​
Runner-Up % Loss 12.37%​

Congratulations to our winners, PlayerC90 and Gigglepoo ! Pat yourselves on the back - you're an inspiration to us all!
I was absent-mindedly scrolling and for a second I thought Total Weight Lost was your own personal loss. Picturing Jabba the Hutt here.

Congratulations to the winner and well done to everyone!

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I really need to get on this, I just weighed myself and I'm at my heaviest ever at 23st 9lbs, which is in the "you're going to die soon" zone.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
What a pity - the challenge has finished and I've put on weight since my last weekly update:D That means it won't be official for my unofficial challenge stats! Unofficially it seems I lost the most overall, which is a bit of a surprise since I thought I was being reasonably conservative, but it's pleasing none the less.

I'll update here anyway as this is now part of my ritual, but congratulations to the collective near 1/4 metric tonnes of weight lost by our good selves.

UPDATE: As I indicated, up 0.6kg this week. The trend continues to flatten a little, but I've been concentrating on getting enough protein and exercising my legs harder. Also, I'm back on chia-seeds after stopping them for a week. I got instantly constipated after stopping them and instantly regular again when I went back on them. You definitely need good fibre if you're eating higher protein.

Pros last week: I fit into another old t-shirt nicely. I'm fitting into large regular fits these days, as opposed to the XXL from a few months ago. Whilst I still have love handles, mild boobs and a gut, they're a lot smaller when I wear clothes, although they're still prominent without a shirt on. My pants continue to get looser.

I plan to start weight training next week. As I've stated previously, I don't like gyms, so I've emptied out my spare bedroom and will put in a squat rack and I'll also get a bar for deadlifts. I even removed the ceiling fan that was in there and replaced it with a low-profile LED ceiling light, for overhead exercises. I'll have to get some kind of sofa-bed for guests though, but at the moment my sofa is very comfy for sleeping.

I won't need dumbbells for a few months as I'll be easing into with a beginners programme, like Starting Strength, and may not move far beyond that. I just want to add/maintain some muscle but I'm not aiming at continuous "gains".

X6yzv23.png

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Thanks guys! Congrats to Gigglepoo and everyone else who improved. This is one of my favourite threads on era, looking forward to the next one.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Initial Weight (April 10): 258 lbs
April 17: 256 lbs
April 24: 252.6 lbs
May 1: 251.8 lbs
May 8: 246.8 lbs
May 15: 245 lbs
May 22: 243 lbs
May 29: 239.6 lbs
June 5: 239.8 lbs
June 12: 237.8 lbs
June 19: 236.4 lbs
June 26: 232 lbs
July 3: 234.6 lbs
July 10: 232.4 lbs
July 17: 236 lbs
July 24(current): 237 lbs
Current Goal: 205 lbs

I've been super busy this summer and haven't had much to cook or work out. Sucks, but I'm gonna get back on track