• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gav

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Approved over the weekend!
Even though ive only ever been an occasional poster, it feels damn good to be here.

OP
OP
Gareth

Gareth

Oct 25, 2017
Norn Iron
My account was just approve. It feels good to have a home again.
tenor21slc.gif

Afterimage

Oct 27, 2017
Hi everybody!

Just had my account approved. Been looking for a new forum for a while, there's definitely a positive buzz here so I'm very happy to be a part of it.

Morphis

Oct 28, 2017
Got approved this weekend. I've mostly been lurking, still glad to be back. Amazing place this is looking to be!

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Hey gals and guys! Been posting on GAF since 2007, but I don't really see myself as a known poster. Keeping the old name and avatar out of nostalgia. Looking forward to starting fresh with you guys.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Just had my account approved. New name (I was Kayero on GAF), but I wanted to change the name since forever, so I just had to take the chance - and I wasn't a known poster anyway.
I am looking forward to good discussions and massive hype trains.

Deleted member 20856

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That was a smooth transition! I got approved this weekend.
So many familiar names and faces, feels good to be back!

Cheppito

Oct 30, 2017
First timer here! Nice to see such a fast account validation ^^

Hope to read you all on the following days, months and years!

Mouse

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Looong time lurker - I originally found GAF via the Dragon Age EA forums, so like 6-7 years? Remember the DAII OT Shit Mountain thread? Epic.

Never got approval so very happy to be able to finally join in. Thanks for being so welcoming!

trab pu kcip

Oct 29, 2017
phew, finally approved <3 hello, people!

I have a stupid question to kick things off: where can you search for already existing thread topics? I didn't see anything D:

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
People just keep comin and comin,this is great :) Welcome to everyone,enjoy this beautiful community!

Arjen

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hey gals and guys! Been posting on GAF since 2007, but I don't really see myself as a known poster. Keeping the old name and avatar out of nostalgia. Looking forward to starting fresh with you guys.

I definitly remember you! It's really cool to see so many familiar faces

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Hello all!

Thought I'd come over from the old place and say wassup. This forum definitely has that new forum smell to it and I see a lot of old faces here, which is nice. Good to know not everyone disappeared into the internet ether during the diaspora. Maybe I'll provide my 2.5 shit posts per day here as well once I get settled in :D

Can't believe how much this forum has exploded in a relatively short time.

Diplo

Oct 28, 2017
Florida
Wow so excited about being approved!!

Neogaf never approved me for some reason. I signed up around the time The Last of Us was first announced and when everyone was going crazy about those Paul Gale rumors of PlayStation all-stars which was my dream game at the time. It killed me not being apart of discussion. I've been lurking the past 7-8 years.

Maybe the demise of Neogaf a blessing of disguise for me, finally apart of a video game community!

Wow so excited about being approved!!

Neogaf never approved me for some reason. I signed up around the time The Last of Us was first announced and when everyone was going crazy about those Paul Gale rumors of PlayStation all-stars which was my dream game at the time. It killed me not being apart of discussion. I've been lurking the past 7-8 years.

Maybe the demise of Neogaf a blessing of disguise for me, finally apart of a video game community!

Hi there man!
It is so refreshing to have a voice once and for all, isn't it? Like you can just watch, but not participate.

Glad to see a man of your musical talent here!

Oct 30, 2017
Just read the FAQs. It all seems eminently sensible and transparent, which is great for the community.

I am looking forwards to interesting debates here, which are carried out in the right spirit.

OuijaLuigi

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
Wow, I signed up in the morning and a bit over an hour later I was approved with a full member status, and man... doesn't that make me feel all warm and welcome.:p Kudos to the mod team, you guys are fast!

Anyway, looking forward to talking with you folks!

OP
OP
Gareth

Gareth

Oct 25, 2017
Norn Iron
Just read the FAQs. It all seems eminently sensible and transparent, which is great for the community
Yeah they've got their heads screwed on right here, the moderation is pretty transparent with moderators posting sensible messages on offending posts to explain what the poster did wrong and what punishment they received.

Shyranui

Oct 29, 2017
Spain
Hello everyone! I've just got approved and I'm feeling happy and excited to start participating here. I didn't post much in the other site but I lurked a lot (and I really mean a lot) but I hope to talk more here.

I recently had a bad situation in my life and I am still recovering but I think being part of this community is gonna help me a lot.

Thanks to everyone involved in this forum :)

Oct 27, 2017
Hi Everyone, grea to be here. :) Can i ask for some help?
i cant seem to get my avatar to work... It's 26kb in png format and ERA says its too big. Can someone help?

This is my avatar:

w4E8znQ.png

Last edited:

Danboard

Oct 27, 2017
Great to be here. Had an account at the old place but always lurked. Decided to participate this time around.

Stewarto

Oct 27, 2017
I was Loomba on GAF, changed the username. Thought it would be better to have it akin to my other usernames.

Kept the avatar though! always loved Fez.

ethanradd

Oct 30, 2017
Hello, world! Long time lurker, thought might as well join this new site, the positive energy has been infectious