• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cynicdotal

Oct 28, 2017
Squanchington
ndYInPe.gif

SWoS

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I was a long time lurker on the other site, but never got an approved account. Very happy to be here!

iamgone9828

Oct 29, 2017
Nice to see it doesn't take three months to get approved on here!

Cheers to the admins on a flawless launch so far

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
Got my old avatar back, and I am ready to rock! I love the new notification that let me know if anyone quoted me. I look forward to posting a bunch and seeing if I can find a funny pictures thread.

Joy

Oct 30, 2017
Glasgow
Hello there! Just got finished setting everything up and wow, check out how slick this place is!

Can't wait to hop into discussions with everybody in the coming days!

Uno Venova

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love that a lot of people who never even got the chance to be approved on the old forum got in quickly here.

Deleted member 19813

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hope this positivity continues. I've already had some great discussion with some awesome people, especially in the World Series OT.

Oct 28, 2017
I've used the intervening period to reflect on my past behavior, turning the phrase but I was never sanctioned round and round in head and mouth until the but dissolved, was broken down to a because and reattached itself at the end to form another, this time elliptic phrase suggesting my actions were never good, they were the very kind to be absorbed by a backdrop not always interested in a distinction between that and bad or hurtful.

Thank you for approving me. Hello, everybody.

Oct 29, 2017
Hello everybody, I have come over from GRcade, a much smaller but generally decent community. I have been with those guys since they used to be Gamesradar UK. That was a bigger forum back in the day, but GRcade is still a great community that I will probably still stick with. But I need another place to fill my time and I heard your old place had topics we didn't really have on GRcade and wanted to support this community after what happened. So hopefully here to stay as long as I am welcome!

Best of luck everyone.

Askia

Oct 28, 2017
Good to see everyone here! I was on GAF for years, and hope to contribute to this community even more!

M-PG71C

Oct 29, 2017
It feels good to have the old community back. I lurk more than anything (I had barely 2200 posts over 7 years at GAF) but not having something to pull up on my phone and catch on gaming news/trends felt...well, damn empty. I am absolutely thrilled that I have my MC threads and other stuff back.

I am also happy I got approved very quickly too! It's good to be back!

Svengali

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Hey guys! Excited for this, I wasn't active at all at the other place, lets hope that's different over here :)

KymTheSpud

Oct 28, 2017
Cumbria, UK
Glad to be here, felt lost for a while there...long time lurker on the other site, but i am going to try and be a bit more active here.
Site looks and performs great so props to everyone involved.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
That is a great idea, if a regular member can post this thread I would be grateful.

'Whats the best robot to buy for kids that they would enjoy coding'

I've heard that Cozmo is really engaging and fun and they just recently added scratch programming?

Saw that Dash might not be as fun/engaging, but its coding is more pronounced?

Any other fun robots that also can be good coding tools/games for a 7 year old

based goth

Oct 28, 2017
Hey y'all. Burned out on old forum years ago (didn't get banned just bored) and relegated to occasional lurking. This feels like a fresh start and it's nice seeing some old faces.

Big Tex

Oct 28, 2017
Just got my approval. I was DavionStriker over in the other forum. I look forward to many lunches and meetings browsing away.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Feel free to ask here and maybe we can help :)
OK, thank you : I signed up using an ISP email I never use.. Literally called then up to find out what it was. I want to switch my email to a Gmail I use on a regular basis. I already see the option to switch it but will it work? I don't want ttk get locked out because it's a Gmail account. And yes, I understand signing up with Gmail is not an option, this about changing it post sign up. Thank you for your time.

OP
OP
Gareth

Gareth

Oct 25, 2017
Norn Iron
OK, thank you : I signed up using an ISP email I never use.. Literally called then up to find out what it was. I want to switch my email to a Gmail I use on a regular basis. I already see the option to switch it but will it work? I don't want ttk get locked out because it's a Gmail account. And yes, I understand signing up with Gmail is not an option, this about changing it post sign up. Thank you for your time.
I wasn't sure so I got in touch with a tech admin on your behalf (https://www.resetera.com/members/ratrosaw.2/):
Hi! It is possible to change your email address to a free under certain circumstances (for example, you are graduating from college and the .edu email box is no longer available, or you are switching to a different ISP and the new one does not offer email services), however you have to contact an admin to help you change it in the backend as free email addresses are still banned in the preferences panel. Let me know if you need me to assist :)

AYY LAMO

Oct 27, 2017
Cleveland
2 questions
1, what do i have to do to be able to post threads
2, is there a way to watch threads and have emails sent without having them sent to my work email i used to register?