• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think I finally made it, good to be here. Posted on gaming, mostly, on the other site.

OP
OP
Gareth

Gareth

Oct 25, 2017
Norn Iron
2 questions
1, what do i have to do to be able to post threads
2, is there a way to watch threads and have emails sent without having them sent to my work email i used to register?
1. You need 100 posts and need to be registered for 60 days.
2. Don't think so...you could try messaging an admin to make a case for changing your email address if you can't use your work one: https://www.resetera.com/members/ratrosaw.2/

Poutine

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Glad to be here! Was on "the other" website for a while, lurking, but I hope to participate quite a bit here :)

Oct 27, 2017
I guess I'm back to being a Junior again ;____;

Oh well, I didn't create too many topics before, so hopefully by the time I think of one again I'll be back to full member status. :p

Knightywing

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Got approved today. Always been more of a lurker on the previous site, on both the gaming and off-topic section. Maybe this fresh start means I should post more.

Mifune

Oct 30, 2017
I think I joined the Gaming Age Forums back in like 2000. It's so great to be in a new home. Everything's so positive and sparkly. The fact that Denis Dyack is a member kinda says it all, doesn't it? Resetera represents a fresh start for everyone.

Anyway, it warms my heart to see so many old forum friends, including some that were banned or got out when they could, in a bright new space.

zoukka

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Oh hi! Was a member for 13 years in the other forum and I must've had like 50k posts... jesus.

But here we are, to new beginnings!

lemm

Oct 30, 2017
Hi everybody, was a lurker before but I'll be looking forward to join the conversation now.

RheonR

Oct 28, 2017
Was mostly a lurker on the old place, only really posted in TekkenGAF sporadically.

Glad to be here though :)

BDiggla

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the welcome! This site seems to have everything I was looking for in a gaming community. Looking forward to great discussions with everyone!

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to be here! Was on "the other" website for a while, lurking, but I hope to participate quite a bit here :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, I lurked on the 'other' site as my account was stuck in approvals forever, got in within 48 hours here, nice to join you all.

Got approved today. Always been more of a lurker on the previous site, on both the gaming and off-topic section. Maybe this fresh start means I should post more.

Hello everyone. Long time lurker on the other site. Glad to participate in this one!

Long time lurker and occasional poster on the other site, hope to be a bit more active here.

Hi everybody, was a lurker before but I'll be looking forward to join the conversation now.

Was mostly a lurker on the old place, only really posted in TekkenGAF sporadically.

Glad to be here though :)
Hello to all the former lurkers :)

Oct 27, 2017
Loving how vibrant the new community is already. Amazing effort, and thanks for all the hard work being done to get this place going!

MrToughPants

Oct 30, 2017
Registration was fast, was approved in a few minutes , maybe having a GAF profile sped things up?

Like the colour scheme too, SNES! Dark theme will be nice for night time.

Glad to be here for the leaks and such regarding future DLC for MvCI and such from Ryce and others. Anyways, I've done some artwork over the past months. I really hope that you people like 'em! =3 NOTE: The last picture that I've posted is still a work in progress, so I'll definitely finish it when the time comes. =3

3687957_xoilcra1lilheb7r_by_leifanghelenafan-davgz41.png

001_by_leifanghelenafan-daskmke.jpg

mega_man_x_and_zero_by_leifanghelenafan-daus3ng.png

2017_08_08_014454_by_leifanghelenafan-dbj9vk6.png

dgcszx7wsaapjty_by_leifanghelenafan-dbibhto.jpg

img_20170909_090210_795_by_leifanghelenafan-dbmuvqf.png

screenshot_20171024_225614_by_leifanghelenafan-dbrn5ua.png

michyo23

Oct 27, 2017
Welcome everyone. Im glad to actually have an account on the forums. Used to lurk exclusively in off-topic, especially in the NBA threads. I hope to be a contributive member this time.

Brock

Oct 28, 2017
Pewter City Gym
I was mostly a lurker on the old forum due to the fact I found it a bit intimidating and hard to participate in discussions. I've really enjoyed my time here so far here and find it much easier to contribute with other members.

ZeroDivide

Oct 27, 2017
Just came in to say hello since my account was activated this past weekend. Great to see everyone, and hope to be involved in such a great community!

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Was on GAF for 9 years. Posted more often in the beginning, not so much more recent years. Looking forward to getting a fresh start here. :)

Arrakis

Oct 30, 2017
ontario,canada
Hey Everyone , wow wasn't expecting to be accepted so quick , lurked on the old forum for 5 years , decided to create an account 1 1/2 years ago, it's still in the Que for acceptance. Look forward to hilarious threads

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
Finally approved. Was trixx on gaf had a pokemon squid as my avatar, I think called an inkay. Anyways cool stuff.

Good seeing y'all