Welcome New Members! Introduce Yourself Here

Snormy

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome everyone! I hope you all find communities you enjoy here.

hey all, it's great to be here! I'm an indie dev looking to make some quality posts and best friends forever.
We have an indie dev OT if you're interested in taking a peek :D

hi im fat4all im kinda shy and probably wont post much but my favorite game ever is mischief makers :)
πŸ€”

legacyzero

Oct 26, 2017
Hi I'm Legacy Zero. I'm new to Reset Era after being here since the beginning, leaving for 6 months cause yall crazy, and coming back because Twitter is shit.

I'm a No Man's Sky shill, I make money off of it on YouTube, and I'm the Bernie Sanders supporter that most of PoliERA hates.

Good day

Sargonius

Jul 11, 2019
Hi!
I'm a game developer (game design and ue4 programming) and I was looking for an adequate gaming community for a long time. You know, the place where you can read Thoughts and Opinions instead of trolling and "everything sucks" :D

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Hey! I've been on here about a month. There's all kinds of topics and interesting reads. You can find just about anything. I'm still pretty new to everything so I'm doing my best. Lol Thanks for having me! I'm a metal lover, avid gamer, and a maker of shirts.

Jun 17, 2019
Hello to everyone.

Been lurking here a while and figured it would be a good time to actually make an account. I'm kind of a quieter poster, but I hope to get to know people around here and have fun. :)

Elma4Smash

Banned
Jul 15, 2019
Hi,

Long-time lurker here. My main objective is to convince people that Elma needs to be a fighter in Smash and that Xenoblade X should be ported to Switch asap. That aside, I'm, of course, also looking forward to other topics :p

γ‚ˆγ‚γ—γγŠι‘˜γ„γ—γΎγ™οΌπŸ£

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Hello to everyone.

Been lurking here a while and figured it would be a good time to actually make an account. I'm kind of a quieter poster, but I hope to get to know people around here and have fun. :)
Welcome! When you lurk for a long time it may feel normal to have a low post count for a while after registering, but I'd say that naturally changes with time. Especially if you can find a community of something you're passionate about.

Either way I hope you have fun here.

Hi,

Long-time lurker here. My main objective is to convince people that Elma needs to be a fighter in Smash and that Xenoblade X should be ported to Switch asap. That aside, I'm, of course, also looking forward to other topics :p

Yes, another X fan! You'll find some nice people in the Monolith-related threads, and if Smash is your thing a poster already thought of a super detailed moveset for the best B.L.A.D.E. member. You'll probably find it in the Smash speculation discussion topics.

Welcome!

Last edited:

Gattsu25

Oct 25, 2017
Hi,

Xenoblade Chronicles X is easily in my top 5 games of last gen. Glad to see it getting some love here and welcome!

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Good morning (or whatever time of day) all!

Been lurking here a while and it seemed it was time to finally make an account! I'll try not to be too irritating in the meanwhile.
Thanks for having me!

Fizz

Jul 15, 2019
New to Resetera. My favorite game of all time is The Binding of Isaac. I'm happy to join the community. Cheers.

Tupper

Jul 15, 2019
Hi! Long-time lurker. Finally took the plunge and joined up. I'll probably not say much as I mostly just like to observe.

mccauslander

Jun 2, 2019
Sydney
Hey everyone! Long time lurker, only recently poster. I am a filthy Australian who has been trying to get work in the games industry for almost a decade (GREAT SUCCESS!) and I pronounce SEGA properly (like see-gah, not this say-gah nonsense!)

Jun 22, 2019
Casually lurked on and off for a while, finally made an account (as a form of procrastination).

I have a YouTube channel of the same name where I primarily review/analyze Adventure Time.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
hey yall, im abe and im just trying to make some pals!
New to ResetEra and a lurker. Thanks to admin who approved me :)
Hello everyone. New to this place, hope to get to know some of you!
Hello, everyone. I'm a movie lover. I don't know how I get here, anyway I'm here now.
Casually lurked on and off for a while, finally made an account (as a form of procrastination).

I have a YouTube channel of the same name where I primarily review/analyze Adventure Time.
Welcome! Hoping you all find some good discussion in the forum.

And don't forget to check out the communities (Gaming and EtcetEra), where a lot of the super dedicated talk happens.