• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Welcome New Members! Introduce Yourself Here

Mikhail Klimentov

Editor at Launcher (Washington Post)
Verified
Oct 31, 2019
Hi everyone, my name's Mikhail, and I'm a new editor at Launcher. Excited to join/get approved. See y'all around!

Crimsonskies

Nov 1, 2019
Hello great to be here with you all need to pick my avatar from one of my favourite games from years ago which is also my resetera name :)

Frip

Oct 31, 2019
Hello everyone, just got here a few hours ago and I’m already enjoying this place a lot! I hope to meet cool and interesting people here.

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
Hey there guys, joining up to be part of the gaming sphere once again, having missed that for so long.

Long time gamer, FPS enthusiast though I try any game that sounds fun.

CrimsAnil

Nov 6, 2019
Hello everyone, let's see if this message will actually be posted

Gaming enthusiast, fond of tragic works, japanese and western cartoons, weird music artists no one cares about (maybe I'll post about them later on another thread), good aesthetics and narratives...
Possibly (graphic) design student next year, thinking of make a little game to experiment things, lots of ideas to work upon. (I'm not exactly fluent so please correct my mistakes if necessary) Dreaming of having a stable carreer making interactive art.

So yeah, I've seen threads from the gaming forum make headlines from time to time, and with this big Sword and Shield thing, I think I could give the site a try.

Nice to meet y'all!

Sawa

Oct 24, 2019
Scotland
Hey there. 😀
Is there any possibility to get more gender options? So as to be more inclusive of those of us who are trans. 😀
Unless I am missing such?
Thanks

Big Special

Nov 7, 2019
Oregon
Hello everyone. I'm not super great at introductions so I'll just paste my "About Me". I'm a trans art/physics student from and currently located in Oregon. Interests include film and television, gaming, writing, YouTube and media analysis. Some of my favorite franchises include Halo, Half-Life and Fallout. I am also a huge fan of the works of David Lynch, especially Twin Peaks.

Shoutout to whichever admin approved my join request, I'm honestly pretty happy to be here and to hopefully find a new internet community to call my own.

DoctorDave

Nov 6, 2019
Hello Era! After years of mastering the art of lurking in this forum (as well as another one before that we shall not name), I’ve finally decided to join as a member. I am a doctor and a father of two, and I have been a gamer for 30 years now. As many others, I have grown alongside the rise of Nintendo and still enjoy their products the most, though I also play on Sony’s machines and take interest in the video game industry in general. I look forward to be able to voice my opinion and maybe start a few conversations!

MovieFlask

Nov 1, 2019
Maryland
Hi Era! Thanks for the approval. Lurked in the old place and here for years and years. Decided to join to chat about video games and board games. Older member in my 40s, but still like to play most of the new releases across XBox, Nintendo and Sony, as well as the occasional PC game. Playing a mix of Modern Warfare, The Outer Worlds and Luigi's Mansion 3 at the moment. On the board game side, recently picked up a couple roll-and-write games including Welcome To My Perfect Neighborhood and Cartographers. Also visiting the LG C9 forum and considering a TV upgrade...

Howdy! Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself somewhat while saying hello! Long time ”lurker” who finally got the chance to join in the fun! Thank you for allowing me to join the community and I hope everyone has a pleasant day!

Kouq

Nov 11, 2019
Yorkshire
Hi. I've not really been on these forums before, tend to have been stuck reading books and things. Hoping to get some insights and spitball ideas as I work through the research for my PhD. Started playing games when I was a kid, still have my Amstrad and Treasure Island Dizzy cassette stored away. Fallen off the gaming wagon when my daughter was born, now she's a little more independent I'm trying to get invested back in good narrative and interesting mechanics. I'm too old for FPS and APM focused games, I like to sit back and play with a sip of whiskey and a good bit of contemplation.

Glad to meet you all.

Johro

Nov 12, 2019
Hello.
I have been on game forums for a long time.
I'm looking forward to joining this community. They all keep shutting down.

AlyssaAwoo

Oct 1, 2019
Hi hi... Apparently a bunch of people got approved finally, me included!
Anyways, I am a poor attempt at being an indie game dev and a trans girl, looking forward to being part of this community!~

Zaiven

Nov 12, 2019
Okay, so, here I am. I'm mainly here to talk about Zelda, with maybe a touch of other Nintendo stuff and a side of Final Fantasy.