• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Welcome everyone! I hope you all find communities you enjoy here.

hey all, it's great to be here! I'm an indie dev looking to make some quality posts and best friends forever.
We have an indie dev OT if you're interested in taking a peek :D

hi im fat4all im kinda shy and probably wont post much but my favorite game ever is mischief makers :)

🤔

DEPdWzMl.png

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hi I'm Legacy Zero. I'm new to Reset Era after being here since the beginning, leaving for 6 months cause yall crazy, and coming back because Twitter is shit.

I'm a No Man's Sky shill, I make money off of it on YouTube, and I'm the Bernie Sanders supporter that most of PoliERA hates.

Good day

Sargonius

Jul 11, 2019
Hi!
I'm a game developer (game design and ue4 programming) and I was looking for an adequate gaming community for a long time. You know, the place where you can read Thoughts and Opinions instead of trolling and "everything sucks" :D

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Hey! I've been on here about a month. There's all kinds of topics and interesting reads. You can find just about anything. I'm still pretty new to everything so I'm doing my best. Lol Thanks for having me! I'm a metal lover, avid gamer, and a maker of shirts.

Jun 17, 2019
Hello to everyone.

Been lurking here a while and figured it would be a good time to actually make an account. I'm kind of a quieter poster, but I hope to get to know people around here and have fun. :)

Elma4Smash

Banned
Jul 15, 2019
Hi,

Long-time lurker here. My main objective is to convince people that Elma needs to be a fighter in Smash and that Xenoblade X should be ported to Switch asap. That aside, I'm, of course, also looking forward to other topics :p

よろしくお願いします!🐣

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Hello to everyone.

Been lurking here a while and figured it would be a good time to actually make an account. I'm kind of a quieter poster, but I hope to get to know people around here and have fun. :)

Welcome! When you lurk for a long time it may feel normal to have a low post count for a while after registering, but I'd say that naturally changes with time. Especially if you can find a community of something you're passionate about.

Either way I hope you have fun here.

Hi,

Long-time lurker here. My main objective is to convince people that Elma needs to be a fighter in Smash and that Xenoblade X should be ported to Switch asap. That aside, I'm, of course, also looking forward to other topics :p

よろしくお願いします!🐣

Yes, another X fan! You'll find some nice people in the Monolith-related threads, and if Smash is your thing a poster already thought of a super detailed moveset for the best B.L.A.D.E. member. You'll probably find it in the Smash speculation discussion topics.

Welcome!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3058

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Hi,

よろしくお願いします!🐣
Xenoblade Chronicles X is easily in my top 5 games of last gen. Glad to see it getting some love here and welcome!

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Good morning (or whatever time of day) all!

Been lurking here a while and it seemed it was time to finally make an account! I'll try not to be too irritating in the meanwhile.
Thanks for having me!

Tupper

Jul 15, 2019
Hi! Long-time lurker. Finally took the plunge and joined up. I'll probably not say much as I mostly just like to observe.

Hey everyone! Long time lurker, only recently poster. I am a filthy Australian who has been trying to get work in the games industry for almost a decade (GREAT SUCCESS!) and I pronounce SEGA properly (like see-gah, not this say-gah nonsense!)

Jun 22, 2019
Casually lurked on and off for a while, finally made an account (as a form of procrastination).

I have a YouTube channel of the same name where I primarily review/analyze Adventure Time.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
hey yall, im abe and im just trying to make some pals!
New to ResetEra and a lurker. Thanks to admin who approved me :)
Hello everyone. New to this place, hope to get to know some of you!
Hello, everyone. I'm a movie lover. I don't know how I get here, anyway I'm here now.
Casually lurked on and off for a while, finally made an account (as a form of procrastination).

I have a YouTube channel of the same name where I primarily review/analyze Adventure Time.

Welcome! Hoping you all find some good discussion in the forum.

And don't forget to check out the communities (Gaming and EtcetEra), where a lot of the super dedicated talk happens.

Deleted member 23212

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This thread needs to be more visible, I guess I'm not sure how but maybe an alert/notification for new members?

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Wanted to do this a month ago, but I couldn't find this section. Better than never, an' all I guess.

I'm just some asshole who made wrong decisions at important moments in life, and is trying to find his way. Was a lurker for the longest time, as far back as the old place; I'm grateful to have been allowed on here--hope to get along well with you all!

Iru

Jul 10, 2019
Hi everyone, another lurker taking the plunge. I'm hoping to engage in interesting, friendly discussions here. :)

Deleted member 57990

Banned
Jun 18, 2019
Hello, chaps and chapesses. Thank you for accepting my application to join, been a longtime lurker and just felt the urge to get involved. Fingers crossed I don't make too much of an idiot of myself.

Jul 26, 2019
The Netherlands
Hi guys and gals!

First of all: Thanks to the administrator who approved my account at lightning speed (wow)!

I've been reading Era since it's beginning (actually, a lot earlier than that, but that was 'another site' in 'an other time' 😉).

It has been my fianceé who made me take the leap to become an (active) member 😅. I am spending thát much time reading over here, haha..!

My first gaming moments were on the C64 my parents bought for me and my brother, late in the 80's.

Since then I've had an Atari Lynx for a looong time and a family computer, 486, on which I played Commander Keen, Pinball Fantasies, Doom and Mortal Kombat to death.

I did not have a gaming console until I bought my own, with my own earned money, in 1997: the PlayStation. Since, I've had many consoles. I am a BIG Nintendo fan and got my NES and SNES fix at friends' places. Rainy wednesday afternoons were my favorite, while in primary school 😉..

At the moment, I own a PS4 pro, PSVR, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and a PlayStation Vita.

I've been dubbing about my avatar: Banjo-Kazooie, because it is one of my favorite games of all time and Nice and colorfull. But I chose Metroid, as Metroidvania has been my favorite genre the last couple of years. And I like sci-fi!

Anyway, this post is becoming way too long; I look forward to finally participate in the conversations over here! You all seem really nice!

Last edited:

JxP

Jul 27, 2019
Hello! Names JP. Decided to join your forum because I've been looking for a good message board to talk to people on thats not named Reddit lmaoo

I'm not huge into video games anymore, but my favorite types of games are MMORPGs, RPGs, fighting games, and FPS. My hobbies include reading, travelling, professional wrestling, tattoos, working out, and horror movies. I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff but thats the big stuff I spend a lot of time and energy on.

I look forward to integrating myself into the community!

t3isukone

Jul 27, 2019
Just introducing myself-I'm really into Pathologic 2 at the moment, but I'm into a lot of games. Sometimes people even talk about them.

RKasa

Jul 28, 2019
New Jersey
Hi! *waves* Have done a little lurking here in the past, and have been badly in need of a new, active forum community in my life, so here I am.

A few random things about myself:
- I was on the staff of the FFVII Citadel for many years, including Webmaster for about four. Have no real interest in playing the Remake, but it's been neat to see how the internet reacts to every new bit of info.
- I try and make a short, free game once a year, with a different engine every time. So far I've used RPGMaker, Ren'Py, GameMaker, and Twine.
- Amongst other things, I collect VGM. Currently my favorite soundtrack is the one for OutRun 2 (*points to avatar*). If you're on CAG's forums, you might recognize me from that image (and hi!).
- My favorite Pokemon is Absol, and my second favorite is Snorlax.

I may not post here much, but we'll see how it goes. Thanks for having me ^^

Kinzokubatto

Jul 30, 2019
Copenhagen
I've been lurking for a few months now, and I thought that today was gonna be the day that I signed up. I've missed posting on forums. I like dumb Japanese memes from the 00's, Touhou, 07th Expansion, Elder Scrolls, history and old religious texts.
Nice to meet you all!

dabigsleep

Jul 23, 2019
Lurked about here and the old place for a few years. Finally made an account last week. I am an Illustrator (Drew my avatar, Victor Von Doom) and I'm into comics, lifting, and games with RPGs , Souls-likes (just finished The Surge) and Smash (Ganondorf main) being my favorites.