• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OneEcchiBoi

Aug 2, 2019
Keeping it short and sweet, thank you so much to whoever approved my account. Been playing games since the Genesis days and have been non stop ever since. Grateful to be a part of this awesome community, thank you again! ^^

nostromov

Aug 3, 2019
Belgrade
It's wonderful to have you as part of our community!

And it's great to be here!..:) TYVM to admins who were extremely (!) helpful w/getting me a account here! :)

P.S.
Keeping it short and sweet, thank you so much to whoever approved my account.

Ditto, yup! See you (all!) in discussions. =)

EDIT: Ah, right, forgot: a life-long (LOL) gamer from Belgrade, Serbia... Started with a ZX Spectrum, then a Commodore 64 - cousins had it, never could afford one, back in the day, hehe - a Amiga (too!) and, finally, a Intel 80286 that became a Gateway 2000 486DX2-66 (think that it had one of those wonderful "turbo" buttons) and, omg., that had been "a day of days". From then on, it snowballed into a all-consuming obsession - as, I suppose, things tend to go with computers. xD

Last edited:

Gaiseric

Aug 4, 2019
Hello everyone! Glad to be a part of one of the best gaming forums.

Long time reader/new member. /waves

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
giphy.gif

Big Tom

Aug 5, 2019
UK
Been lurking since about 2011/12, finally made an account. Hopefully I don't make an arse of myself. 🤢

Ckoerner

Aug 7, 2019
Hi I'm Chris. 👋 I'm a video game nerd and collector. Looking to join a healthy community of fellow nerds. :)

Really into Fire Emblem on the Switch right now. Playing my first online game in Tabletop Simulator this weekend. I'm married to an awesome woman and we have two daughters. During the day I work at the Wikimedia Foundation in Community Relations.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Hi all! I'm another super old time lurker finally registering /wave
Hi! I'm Santiago, from Spain.

Welcome! Hope you have fun with the community.

Hello i'm RGSTest2 I'm a Sonic Fan.

Hi. If you haven't seen it yet there's an active Sonic the Hedgehog OT, if you want some discussion about the franchise.

Hi I'm Chris. 👋 I'm a video game nerd and collector. Looking to join a healthy community of fellow nerds. :)

Really into Fire Emblem on the Switch right now.

This is one of the most talked about games as of late over here. We mostly use the OT if you want to take a look. Have fun!

Aug 10, 2019
Hi, I'm Kruidkoek from the Netherlands. I stumbled upon this forum when I looked into the Switch Pro rumours, and it seems like a pretty nice place. I hope I can be a good addition to the community here:)

Endimion

Aug 9, 2019
Hi there!

I introduce myself to Resetera: I am a veteran player who started with a Nintendo Entertaiment System. Passionate about Japanese obscurities like Dept Heaven, Sweet Home, Fatal Frame, Shadow Hearts, LiveAlivE... and general work of creatives like Shinji Mikami, Hideki Kamiya, Sid Meier, Fumito Ueda, Takashi Tokita, Taro Kudo, Kenichi Nishi to name a few.

And unlike my Spanish compatriot who has presented himself before, I hate racism, xenophobia or homophobia and I share the ethical and moral values of this community.

konakona

Jul 5, 2019
Japan
Hello everyone ^^

I am, for the most part, a Nintendo player. I love my good old DSi and have had tons of fun with my 3DS. As of late, however, I've been trying to get into some MMORPGs and back into a couple of my PC favourites, Age of Empires II and Minecraft (yes, I've been watching Felix's playthrough ;^^ ). I'm currently saving up to be able to buy games directly from Japan.

So, thank you for having me here and I hope we can get along! ^^

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome everyone! It's great to see so many new faces joining our community!

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
Hey I'm Eric from Toronto, I love all things Sci-fi and Fantasy, I have lurked for many years lol

ersatz

Aug 14, 2019
Hi, I don't play video games but I also love SF and Fantasy. I just found this forum and a lot of interesting topics, so here I am. I'm from Europe and my first language isn't English so I apologize in advance for grammatical errors and other mistakes.

LeoDroid

Aug 13, 2019
Brazil
Hi! I'm Leonardo from Brazil, and I joined this forum cause I love videogames! I grew up with Nintendo but I like games in general.
I've been a longtime viewer, but now I had the oportunity to join in! I'm currently playing Persona 5 and just finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Babymomo

Aug 14, 2019
OMG HI!!! My name is salma and i'm Somalian but from Sweden! Thank you so much to the person who approved me <333! I've been lurking here for so long i'm so thrilled to be here! I'm honestly here for etcet rather then gaming but im grateful none the less.

Anyways STAN MEG THEE STALLION AND NORMANI!!!

Metalmucil

Aug 17, 2019
Hey Era, not much to say right now, but here goes. Long time lurker, first time poster. American living in S. Korea. MST3k is the best television show in history and heavy metal rules.

SCOPE_AKA

Aug 13, 2019
Hey, I'm 36 from the UK, currently playing Mario Maker 2, also have a ps4. Happy to be joining the community!

PatmanQC

Sep 13, 2018
Hello, I am a quad amputee gamer who has been gaming for almost 40 years. Lost my hands and feet due to pneumonia four years ago but that hasn't stopped me I still do and play what I love. I also created a YouTube arcade documentary channel in my spare time which I have a lot of LOL.

You can check it out here if you like
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkuHXWWyw-3KXKIHyc88oA

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Hello, I am a quad amputee gamer who has been gaming for almost 40 years. Lost my hands and feet due to pneumonia four years ago but that hasn't stopped me I still do and play what I love. I also created a YouTube arcade documentary channel in my spare time which I have a lot of LOL.

Wow, that's really inspiring, thanks for sharing!

To all the new additions to the site, welcome! Glad to have you here.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

That is inspiring and while I would say my condition is lesser it's always good to see more people who game through physical impairment. Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time here and stick with us, and also thanks for sharing your story it does have an impact on some of us😁

Hannarchy

Aug 17, 2019
Hi everyone, thanks for approving my account. I've been playing pretty much my whole life, started on PC and 2600 back in the day. I'm a software developer, used to be in the industry before I decided to "retire" in 2012. Glad to be here.

Aug 21, 2019
I don't have much to say, but I've been lurking for a long time, thought I might as well finally register. you to the admin who approved my dumb self. 'Been playing a lot of the new fire emblem on the switch, and smash. Glad to be here!

Eraser Head

Aug 22, 2019
Oregon
I joined today, although I've occasionally visited this site to for one particular thread to get updates concerning a ongoing case involving a controversial figure. I'll be active there, but hopefully I'll branch out onto other threads as well.