• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Geobros

Dec 31, 2018
Hi all!! I am Geo!! I am playing video games the last 25-30 years and I am a big Zelda and Final Fantasy fan. With my Nintendo Switch I became gamer again! Happy to be here :) :)

bosam

Sep 18, 2019
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hey everybody, long time lurker, I managed to subscribe today. Thanks to the mod who approved me =)
I am a multi-platforms gamer, mostly gaming on xbox one x because of convenience. Looking forward to seeing what good things come out of the resetera community!

tidus79

Sep 19, 2019
Bordighera (Imperia)
My name is Davide and I come from Bordighera (Italy), I'm 40 years old and I collect Vg since 1986.

My target are MGS & Final Fantasy items, but I like also old Nec-Sega and Nintendo's stuff.

Been playing games a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Zelda, Final Fantasy, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Mega Man, Castlevania, Mario, Metroid, Senran Kagura, Street Fighter, Doom, Diablo, Monster Hunter, Forza, Gears of War, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Contra, Lunar .....haha, yeah it just goes on.

I hope to get to make new friends here and have fun. Well, hope to see ya around

Kamala

Sep 22, 2019
Hello everyone, I've lurked for quite a while but just finally made an account. Thanks to whoever approved me!

Sep 23, 2019
Hello everyone from Germany,
been reading here for quite some time so now i finally decided to make an account here. Looking forward in discussing and get hyped about new games 😄

cosmopath

Dec 6, 2018
Hey everyone! I've had an account here for a while but only now have really started using it. I'm Cosmo and I'm a software engineering student from Canada. Massive Nintendo fan (have owned every single Nintendo console since the DS Lite) but I also own a PS4 which I use sometimes, and occasionally play stuff on PC. As a software developer I do dabble in gamedev myself, have done a few small solo projects.

Was tired of the constant toxicity of gaming communities on platforms like Reddit and Twitter, and this place seems a lot more chill and levelheaded, so I'm looking forward to spending more time here. And hi to everyone who introduced themselves above me!

Last edited:

Deleted member 60170

User requested account closure
Sep 23, 2019
Hi everyone! Been creeping around for a while and I like the vibe here. Do most of my gaming on Steam but have always made room for Pokemon too! Picked up a Switch a couple months ago and currently having a really hard time putting down Dragon Quest Builders 2. Glad to meet you all!

Ogro-chan

Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and, as many of us, I lurked for quite a bit before creating an account. That only happened because I got a work email address that got accepted here
I'm mainly interested in RPGs and general weird games from Japan.

Tolby

Sep 24, 2019
Eastern Europe
Greetings everyone!
I finally managed to get a personal e-mail to create an account. It took nearly 8 years of lurking, so I'm very excited to post.
Thank you for allowing me to join this amazing community!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Hi Guys!

Thanks for the approval! :D
Thanks for the approval! Glad to be here.
Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and, as many of us, I lurked for quite a bit before creating an account. That only happened because I got a work email address that got accepted here
I'm mainly interested in RPGs and general weird games from Japan.
Greetings everyone!
I finally managed to get a personal e-mail to create an account. It took nearly 8 years of lurking, so I'm very excited to post.
Thank you for allowing me to join this amazing community!
Hi everyone,

long time lurker, nice to know that I am finally part of the forum!
giphy.gif

rathesungod

Banned
Jun 8, 2019
Hey Reseters, happy to join the club. I'm a hardcore gamer that
is a fiscal conservative and
is a hardcore leftist. Game on friends.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hey Reseters, happy to join the club. I'm a hardcore gamer that
is a fiscal conservative and
is a hardcore leftist. Game on friends.
Not hating on you but do you mean socially liberal? Because hardcore leftism and capitalism don't mix well, and the few true attempts to reconcile the two don't leave much room for fiscal conservatism.

Not trying to start a fight, just wondering how you can justify that, unless you mean socially liberal.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome rathesungod! It's great to have you here.

Not hating on you but do you mean socially liberal? Because hardcore leftism and capitalism don't mix well, and the few true attempts to reconcile the two don't leave much room for fiscal conservatism.

Not trying to start a fight, just wondering how you can justify that, unless you mean socially liberal.
I know you're just curious, but this isn't really the place. Let's make our new members feel as welcome as possible, please.

Sep 28, 2019
Hello its me , the new one :) iam from Germany 38 years old and heavily intrested in Console Tech. So if your looking for me, youd find me in those PS5/ NextBox Threads :)

Sep 29, 2019
Hi everyone!

Been reading this forum for a couple of months now and have finally registered. Look forward to participating and learning new things from the various threads!

Hope everyone has a great day wherever you are!

rathesungod

Banned
Jun 8, 2019

Like the mod The Woods said, this is probably a discussion for another time. Always happy to talk the ol 'tics though.

GreekLombax

Sep 25, 2019
Hey y'all! My boyfriend is a long time member and I finally decided to join. I'm looking forward to participating in threads or, when patience to write fails me, to read all about your opinions!

RamsesGod43

Sep 28, 2019
Mississauga
Hi Everyone,

I finally decided to get an account, after coming here and the other site to get breaking news in games, news and entertainment. Hopefully, I can contribute meaningful posts to different conversations. Thanks, for the approval!

Sevacro

Oct 4, 2019
Hello, long time lurker finally deciding to join. Hope I can contribute to this place. :)

cavegift

Oct 4, 2019
Hi! I'm bee! Hoping to Post and Interact, maybe develop some Opinions! I play a lot of games and I am constantly yearning to talk to people about them!