• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xAceRPG

Oct 6, 2019
Hey everyone. I wanna thank the admin who approved me in like 2.5 hours, that's insane. I thought it'll take a week. K, so:

I'm Ace, 18 y/o from Israel. My mom introduced me to computers when I was a baby. I've been playing games since I remember myself. I have a passion for Retro Gaming, and I'm also a Marvel fanboy. I've been lurking here for a while and I just found out that my ISP made me an email, so I used it and here we are. I guess I'll comment more than I'll post, and I hope to make some friends here because learning the forum is going to take a while.

Last edited:

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Hi there! Long term lurker, finally thought might as well hop onto the discussion wagon with next generation coming up. :)

I was fairly active on Gaf back in the day and then after it imploded just migrated to Reddit. Now that next gens around the corner, felt it was more useful having the discussions here as the latest update, (well if you're not using old.reddit) really bugs me when it comes to discussions and not just browsing.

Rubber_Cat

Aug 30, 2019
Heyos folks!

Yet another long term lurker here but finally took the plunge and joined, was approved a while back but only now had enough time to finally sit down and sort out the account. Not sure how often you'll see me pop up in threads as I tend to mostly just browse but wanted an account for those odd times I've wanted to chime in on things, often find my thoughts have been said before and I'd only end up me-tooing them.Will see how brave I become now I've got an account though!

Zorjo

Oct 10, 2019
Hi

My name is Jon. I´m from Spain, and I have been wanting to become a member of this forum since it´s inception. My favourites genres are FPSs, RPGs, adventures and MMORPGs. Looking foward to become a member of this community.

Thanks for all!!

Tobie925

Oct 7, 2019
Bay Area
Hello

I've been a long time lurker, from the SF Bay Area and work in Behavioral Health Care.
Feel like I'm more of a game collector then a player now with time constraints, still love games, purchasing games, just never seem to have time to play/finish a game.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Hi

My name is Jon. I´m from Spain, and I have been wanting to become a member of this forum since it´s inception. My favourites genres are FPSs, RPGs, adventures and MMORPGs. Looking foward to become a member of this community.

Thanks for all!!

Bienvenido. It's been a while since I last played a MMORPG, but RO was my jam back in the day. I find the job system in particular to be pretty deep and interesting.

If you like RPGs you may want to take a peek at that community thread too.

Hello

I've been a long time lurker, from the SF Bay Area and work in Behavioral Health Care.
Feel like I'm more of a game collector then a player now with time constraints, still love games, purchasing games, just never seem to have time to play/finish a game.

Hi! I'd say it's a common feeling for plenty of members here to have a backlog that keeps growing without too much time to actually play these games. In fact I've been holding off on buying games before finishing FE and FFXII, which is actually good for my wallet and schedule!

hello! thanks devs for letting me on the site! i'm usually a lurker on forums so i might end up keeping to that, but i'm excited to get started here!

Welcome. I started as a lurker too, but when you find the stuff that interests you and the particular community around that theme it gets waaay more enticing to actively participate. Hope you have fun!

Coconutz

Apr 8, 2018
Texas
Hey there! I've been a lurker for years (since the Old Place) but I've never posted much. I'm hoping to change that.

See you around!

Vio-lence

Banned
Oct 15, 2019
Hi! Half-black Latina the South Florida Bay area, originally from Paraguay. I don't speak a lick of Spanish. My passions are thrash metal, collecting/shooting firearms (primarily antique pre-1960's guns), as well as retro and authenticity/realism driven FPS games.
Looking forward to interaction on here!

leebo

Oct 16, 2019
Hello! Lurker from the UK here. I work in the games industry as a graphic artist. I like to keep up with the current industry news and which games I need to add to my ever growing backlog.
Thanks for the approval!

Relly

Banned
Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone, a long timer lurker here and decided to finally create an account to join this wonderfully gaming culture.

Thanks for having me.

Cattsass

Aug 22, 2019
Hello peeps, first timer here. I've always heard about the site on podcasts like KFGD and other but never really interacted until now. I stream on Twitch with the same username and have a passion for video games. Thanks for having me and I look forward to interacting with some of you!

TenaciousJP

Sep 27, 2018
Hello! I've been lurking on and off for a little while and decided to make myself a bit more visible. I've been bouncing around a few gaming groups, from Reddit to GameFAQs mostly. Going back further, I was part of Rotten Tomatoes GVGD for a real long time (truly the greatest age). I have more time to talk about video games than to play them nowadays but I still love the sense of community from like-minded folk :)

Oct 25, 2019
Hi all! Thank you to whoever approved me so quickly!

I used to have an account on the old place years ago, but made the switch to Era (as a lurker, like it seems most people do at first) almost as soon as it was up and running. Just wished I'd joined up as a member earlier.

Anyone who is an Australian football follower (A-league, W-league etc.) shout out :P

N64dude

Jan 22, 2019
Hi my name is N3DSdude, I'm a big fan of gaming, anime and I run Reddit communities in my spare time as well! I'm also currently studying BSC Software Engineering as well!

Another

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
Portugal
Howdy howdy ho. Long time lurker, fate finally allowed for me to have a compatible email address so I could join. Thrilled to be here!

Btw, is Era aware professional emails aren't really a common thing in Europe? Outside of educational emails, most are SOL when it comes to getting access to Era without paying for it. I know a ton of people who want to join but can't, this is probably why there's such an overwhelming majority of NA members, you guys need to find a better way to do your gating, the current way is hurting the board's potential for maximizing diversity!

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
I don´t know how much I will post but I lurked long enough to not at least have an account by now. Seeing all the industry insiders, especially the Digital Foundry staff, is what convinced me to sign up. Hello from Germany.

Lightjolly

Oct 30, 2019
Hello guys, not a lurker, but I was a pretty active person from that other site back in its better days (you know what Im talking about).

Well here I am now, going to see how things are here.

GumaGames

Oct 29, 2019
Brazil
Hey! Thank you for approving me! I'm from Brazil and I recently discovered this forum when I was searching for news about Death Stranding! I decided to pre-order it after reading some topics, then I created an account here because this place seems to be very well filtered and organized.

Sorry for my English, I manage to suck at it even using "Grammarly", lol!

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017

UPPPAik.jpg

Mikhail Klimentov

Editor at Launcher (Washington Post)
Verified
Oct 31, 2019
Hi everyone, my name's Mikhail, and I'm a new editor at Launcher. Excited to join/get approved. See y'all around!

Crimsonskies

Alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
Hello great to be here with you all need to pick my avatar from one of my favourite games from years ago which is also my resetera name :)

Frip

Oct 31, 2019
Hello everyone, just got here a few hours ago and I'm already enjoying this place a lot! I hope to meet cool and interesting people here.