• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pegaknight

Dec 1, 2019
Hey all, I'm Paulina, I like bideo game
Generally I play nintendo and indie pc games the most, but I'll try anything if it's on sale ;^)

Dec 2, 2019
Hi guys, I'm Keychain Ocelot, and if my name didn't already give it away, I'm a huge Metal Gear fan.

In terms of what I usually like to play, I find my tastes in video games to be far too wide to list out, so I'll just say that the only things I don't like playing are sports games. And even then, it's really the actual sport I dislike. I still do enjoy stuff like Football Manager, even if I'd rather do anything else than play PES or FIFA. Other than that, I'll play everything from Call of Duty to Exapunks to The Witness to Into the Breach.

Dec 2, 2019
Hello everyone, this is my very first post here. Thank you for approving my account, I hope to stay here for a long time.
I'm from Italy, so forgive my poor english please. I have absolutely no issues in reading it, but need some more improvements in writing. I'm 41 and have 4 children. Nice to meet you!

puregamer

Dec 5, 2019
Hello everybody, I've always wanted to belong to a gaming community, but I just never found the right one. I think I'll really like it here :)

Nov 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Hi everyone. First of all, thanks for the staff for allowing me to participate in this community. I've been a long time lurker and I've finally built the confidence to be a member and participate in conversations with you all. I'm from Brazil, 28 y'old, been gaming since 1996 and my fav genre is Survival Horror. My Top 3 Survival Horror Games of All Time would be:

1 - Alan Wake
2 - Silent Hill
3 - Resident Evil 2

I also enjoy RPGs (WRPG and JRPG) and Hack'N'Slash a lot.

My second hobby is music, i play drums just for fun (or just to drive my neighbors crazy, as my wife would normally say). And that's it, I hope to be a part of this community for a long time . Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about anything.

Dec 9, 2019
Hi everybody! My name is Andrew, I have been gaming for a long time now. Thank you to the admins for approving me to join!

My gaming background spans multiple different genres, my favorite being single player narrative focused gaming. But I am still always down for a fun multiplayer experience. Currently right now my top 3 games are as followed:

1. Bioshock Infinite
2. Bully
3. Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

Each of these games have a special place in my heart and illustrate my love for the medium. I hope I can help contribute where I can and once again Thank You very much for approving me.

KoreanBBQ

PR guy at The Amplifier Group
Verified
Nov 29, 2017
Howdy, been around a bit, but never thought to post in this thread.

I'm Chris, and I work in video games. Been in the industry for more than 15 years now, split between the journalism and PR fields. Now, I co-own a PR agency working with publishers and developers in gaming and tech.

Mudkip Xbox Series X

Alt account
Banned
Dec 14, 2019
Hello Resetera, I'm told this is basically the best all round gaming forum. I also like mudkips and am vaguely hyped for the new Xbox.

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
Hi, new member here, thanks for the approval. I was told it could take weeks but i'm already here. JRPG fan, been lurking for a while and I saw there's quite the community here so i'm sure we'll get along just fine. As long as you like Xenoblade, i mean

Barcode

Nov 19, 2019
Hello all! Long time lurker who finally decided to jump in and create an account.

More of a casual gamer these days, but interested in games such as the Witcher, Red Dead, Star Wars (can we please get a modern version of a game like KOTOR made?!) and StarCraft 2 (my username is a reference to that haha). I was a long time Halo addict in my younger years, but I take more towards PC gaming these days. Speaking of which, is Jedi Fallen Order worth buying?

Also have an interest in science, IT, cruise ships, roller coaster, hockey and politics.

Edit: can't believe I forgot to mention Star Craft.

FCJO

Dec 17, 2019
Hello, I've been lurking these threads since the NeoGaf times (where I also created an account) and finally decided to be part of this forum (mostly because I needed to ask for friends in Mario Kart Tour). I'm a huge fan of Nintendo (I'm super happy of well the Switch have been doing in sales. More so, coming from the bad times with the Wii U (fantastic console by the way)) and DC (Superman is my favorite heroe so I'm really sad of how much time will pass until I get to watch other movie of him).

That should be all, haha. Excuse me if I made any spelling mistakes.

Deleted member 62221

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
Hello!

I was part of NeoGAF a long time ago (before the exodus) and I've been lurking here for a while. I think I didn't registered before because forums lower my productivity but guess it was a matter of time until I would go back to my procrastinating ways. I do miss the indie dev thread though so I hope to share some stuff I've been doing lately.

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
Like many of you I'm a long time lurker, but I finally got my account. Really excited to be posting here.

I'm a huge fan of the Switch. Prior to that my interest in gaming was low. But the Switch has rekindled it totally.

I'm currently playing Tetris 99, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, and Luigi's Mansion 3.

I'm originally from Melbourne, Australia, but three years ago me and my family moved up north to the country.

JediKilla

Banned
Dec 26, 2019
Hi everyone. Long time lurker here and previous member of *redacted* forums.

Been playing video games ever since barnstorming on the 2600. Was a mod creater for KOTOR2 and a site manager at the long dead Filefront.

I love everything StarWars and I can't wait to dive into active discussions on the future of gaming.

CowboyAloy

Banned
Dec 28, 2019
United States
Hello all.

I am super happy to be here. I discovered this site about two days ago and I read up on how it was founded. After reading through that I just knew I had to join. I've been gaming for years and don't plan on stopping soon. I've always wanted to be part of a video game community that was open to all and not riddled with the normal problematic behavior you normally see, so to read Era's mission statement was such a breath of fresh air to me.

I mostly play single player games on PS4. I have gone through quite the journey in the last few years. It was in 2017 that I sold my old PS4 and Switch because I was burned out on gaming. I thought that I had grown out of it. However not long ago I was talking to my brother about Nier Automata and a wave of emotion entered my body and made me go out and buy a PS4 just to play it again. I'm playing it right now in fact, and loving it just as much as the first time! Anyway that's all for my first post. I look forward to engaging with the members here. Later!

Amin_Parker

Dec 25, 2019
Tokyo
Greetings and Thank you to everyone at the ResetEra team for approving my membership here. I've been using this site for a long time now and I really love it a lot. I am exclusively a jrpg fan and I am also a life long fan of all Nintendo consoles.

Xaver

Nov 23, 2019
Hello, everyone!
Sometime ago, when I browsed the internet, I came across one video recommending Chrono Trigger. In this video, the uploader mentioned that in NeoGaf and later in ResetEra, Chrono Trigger is always Top 1 in the best game list.
So I came here, hoping we can share thoughts about video games and game culture.
Thank you.

cryophantom

Dec 21, 2019
Thanks to whoever approved me!

Been various places on the internet forever with the same name.

Looking forward to doing more than just lurking now!

mahialise

Dec 25, 2019
Heeey!

I'm a creative lead at an agency making trailers for games (my fave is the reveal trailer for Fall Guys)

I'm a bit obsessed with difficult to use programs like Houdini.

I play games on easy because I'm a little baby.

pRESET ERror

Dec 18, 2019
Greetings one and all. I've been lurking around this site for quite a while now; and only recently did I decide to sign up to become a member. To the administrator who gave me the 'ResetEra Stamp of Approval'... Thanks, much appreciated. To the ResetEra community...

Last edited:

JoetheGamer

Apr 3, 2019
Hello all,

just wanted to say HI! Looking forward to reading more / getting involved in the gaming forum in the future.
I play video games since i can remember. Currently playing on PS4 Pro and looking forward to next gen.
Games i liked 2019 are: MHW Iceborne, RE2 remake, Metro Exodus, Rage 2 currently playing Sekiro!

see you around!

cool_swords

Nov 3, 2019
Howdy! Been visiting the forum for a while but finally signed on. Looking forward to spending some time here!

AkaiShiki

Dec 28, 2019
Hi everyone,
Long time lurker, finally decided to create an account here !
I play mainly on the PlayStation ecosystem because of my love of single player story driven games. Other than that, I recently started loving boardgames.
I'm starting 2020 by replaying through Ace Combat 7. Fantastic game (and music !), cannot wait to finish the story to play the DLC missions.

See you around.

Saint Scylla

Dec 30, 2019
Hi there!
I've only recently heard about this forum by reading an article. I'm a PC gamer with a love for SP turn-based tactical games (a genre going through a new golden age) but also MP action games from PUBG and Mount & Blade to Don't Starve Together. Looking forward to discuss these genres and much more.

Chem

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 1, 2020
Good day to everyone, I hope you all had a good Christmas/Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Years.

Here are some facts about me:
  • I'm 6ft 6in tall
  • I'm currently a Switch owner, just waiting for the next generation of Xbox and PlayStation to release.
  • My favourite subjects to talk about are video games, politics, technology, money and the aspects around it, science, maths and engineering.
  • Favourite foods are jollof rice (West African cuisine), pizza, chicken breast salad, pepper soup and some good old oxtail stew.
I hope this year is fruitful and positive for all of us and thank you to who ever activated my account.

Brooklynwolf

Banned
Jan 5, 2020
Thanks for the quick approval!

Brooklynwolf here. Been a long time lurker, dating back to the old site. Decided to finally join because I wanted to throw in my 2 cents on some gaming topics and etcetera topics. Been gaming my whole life, but have definitely slowed down due to other obligations (married life and all that comes with it), but I still game whenever I can. I also own all current gen systems, with the switch being my fav. Aspiring (lazy) filmmaker with a YouTube channel where I do toy reviews and another channel for short films (where I've yet to actually get off my ass and make one).

I look forward to interacting with everyone here!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
hello new members

make sure you pay tribute to me with candy

i like take 5's

Sonnymuldoon

Jan 2, 2020
Hey ResetEra, I'm Sonny

I've been a long time lurker so it's high time I took the plunge and set up a real account. Hope I get over my post shyness sooner or later. Look forward to my

ManOfWar

Jan 6, 2020
Brazil
Well, I'm not exactly new - or old - but I missed the whole situation that started Era.

What was my surprise when I got back to this old life of internet foruns and saw the old place as it is now: I had great discussions back in the day there about mental health issues and whatnot.

Fortunatelly, some googling around about this whole ResetEra they keeping banging about explained it all to me and now, finally, everything in its right places.

Deleted member 62758

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 5, 2020
Hello! I'm Chirimoya3000. My account has just been approved, so thank you very much! I've been lurking these forums for some time, but I wanted to join some conversations, so here I am :) .