Royalan
Selina
Shun
Slayven
Spider
Supernorn
Sylverstone

Oct 24, 2017
Thank you all for being so patient while we setup our new home. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this adventure and to carry on forward, even though to most of you I'm an outsider. I look forward to good times <3

Hecht

Welp
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Just want to say welcome to everyone! Big shout out to the devs for all the hard work, as well as everyone else who figured out the rest!

Oct 25, 2017
I want to thank them for the great work they have accomplished. It will be a privilege for me to continue writing for this community. New challenges require new responses, and the coming weeks and months will set the framework for a new beginning building on our already great achievements. I am very excited to be part of this, and I would be happy to help you in any way I can. Thanks again to everyone involved.

Royalan

Buy Bionic. Please.
Oct 24, 2017
This is ridiculously exciting. And hats off to the dev team. I'm breaking into a sweat just reading the updates. So I applaud all the work you're all putting into this. #Werk

Oct 24, 2017
UK
Very excited to be a part of this and still in awe about how strongly the community has come together to work on this new project. Let's get started.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THE MOD STAFF!! Whoo! I'll hitch my introductions post here to avoid topic clutter, if this should be moved somewhere else, I'll delete the post :) :

Hey y'all, it's me Robin! You might know me as the Terrorblot from NeoGAF, or as one of the Discord Mods! I'm ridiculously excited to be here, I'm sure you are all too! It's been a wild weekend, but we're finally here! I love this community, each and every one of you are what is going to make this place great, and I can't wait to see you all in the Nintendo Switch and LGBT posts! <3

Kilrogg

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
To everyone involved in the creation of this forum: thank you for all your hard work and positivity. Let's make this a great community. To ResetEra!

[EDIT] And my avatar is screwed lol.

Ahri

Lying PR
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Not usually a forum guy, but your project is really cool. Thanks for putting this together and working hard to build a decent & positive community.

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to Cerium and everyone involved with getting this new forum off the ground in such a short amount of time. You have all done amazing work!

Status
Not open for further replies.