Welcome Your New Admins and Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
UK
First things first, thanks to everyone behind setting up ResetEra. This seems to be the right place to be, and I'm very grateful to be here.
Was going to put something along the lines of this but wouldn’t have done it quiet so well.

I can only echo this sentiment, thanks so much everyone this place looks amazing.

Thank you.

Oct 26, 2017
thanks to everyone who put all the work into this. i'm really grateful, and it really is incredibly nice to see some old names and faces.

Ever

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This user was warned for this post. Please don't insult other users. Even mods.
Is there a place to drop moderation feedback and request more definite rulesets so we can avoid pricks like Bishoptl ruining ERA before it starts

Jesus having guys like Slayven as mod scares me already

Oct 26, 2017
Those red warning labels for infractions are kinda cool looking.

Anyway, good to see a big old mod team ready already. Nibel please remember how good friends we were playing optc if you ever go mad with power :(

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Made it finally...

...with the last batch of invites yesterday!

Thanks to Emily, ZhugeEX and Vena for their support on Discord. Thanks to all of ResetEra's staff for their amazing job. You guys did an unbelievable job in pulling this off in just a few days. Hats off and all the Kudos to you. Feels just like home, but way better than that. Love the XenForo with all it's features up par with what one can expect in 2017. The community already is great, it just feels like the soul of the other place, the good side of it, of course. I'm so excited and humbled to be part of this new venture as one of the first 10k members prior to the public launch.

Y'all have a good time and stay fresh :)

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, I feel like making a thread where we show our gratitude to the mods and admins the good old fashioned way - with free games!

We should easily be able to purchase a full priced game for every one on the team if we each donate $5 max.

Who's with me?

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Guys, I feel like making a thread where we show our gratitude to the mods and admins the good old fashioned way - with free games!

We should easily be able to purchase a full priced game for every one on the team if we each donate $5 max.

Who's with me?
Count me in. Sounds like a really nice and fitting way to show our gratitude :)

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
I think its great this site is owned and operated by several people.

Neogaf was like a monarchy with an overlord who had a James Bind complex.

Hopefully the checks and balances keeps things great for the long run.

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
How shall we take care of the payment? Is there a better way than PayPal to concentrate donations?
I'm not very fond with organizing donations. I think it would be best to create a thread about the whole donation thing over at Etcetera to determine if and how many ppl are willing to participate. This would also be a good opportunity to get some tips for how to do a proper donation.

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks again for this incredible site. I'm still trying to explore it finding threads that interest me. There are so many already I don't know where to turn!
I love you all.

Oct 25, 2017
Homeworld
Thanks for all the hard work and responsibility you guys took on to get us here in such a short amount of time. I know it couldn't have been easy and we all appreciate having a nice place to chat about our interests with friends.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
IN! Thanks for giving me passage guys/gals, and keep up the great work--site looks and functions great!

P.S. Now all I need is my full member status from the migration so I can start making threads again :D!

Great list of mods and also huge props for the big amount of work to get the forum running up so quick, and ofcourse got the community together so well through discord, twitter etc.

Also the speed at wich new users get accepted is pretty good.

Honestly all that could go well in this forums favor happened wich is fantastic for a very good start, the future is bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.