Welcome Your New Admins and Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone involved in the site's creation and management. It's unbelievably impressive to pull off migrating most of a community without any hiccups. Well done! I really appreciate it!

Oct 25, 2017
I am still a bit iffy on some "mods" based on their demeanour, well-being or posts/interactions in the past but it's a new ERA so hopefully things work out great. Site is great so far.

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously, you gals/guys did an incredible job with everything that happened and how quickly you put everything together. Thanks for giving us a new home that is honestly better in every way.

Oct 25, 2017
Just want to say I've been massively impressed with the transparency and tone of moderation so far. The red bar explaining where posts received warnings or bans is really helpful in letting people know what's unacceptable and why members have been cited.

Also, the punishments I've seen so far have been proportionate and fair; things like warnings or a one week ban are good tools in guiding users in a positive way. Great start, keep it up.

Oct 27, 2017
Hi everyone, thanks for letting me join and even more thanks for creating this new platform. Major props to everyone involved!

Oct 27, 2017
You have all done such a great job with this forum.

It looks smart, simple, and gets to the point. It’s perfection. I haven’t had a full look around yet, but hopefully there is a feature request thread somewhere so I could suggest someone to build an app for those with mobiles.

I personally want to thank discord members Knuckle Sandwich , skittzo0413 , and Jacob
They worked damn hard to help people register and answer tons of messages. They deserve some kind of honour badge thing for volunteering lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Slovenia
As many others have said before me, congrats and a huge thank you to everyone who made this incredible transition possible. The fact that the forum is up and running so quickly and smoothly is crazy.

Jonneh

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Hello! I'm thrilled to be apart of the moderation team. As long as you're respectful to Panzer Dragoon Saga we'll get along just fine.

Oct 27, 2017
Just want to say I've been massively impressed with the transparency and tone of moderation so far. The red bar explaining where posts received warnings or bans is really helpful in letting people know what's unacceptable and why members have been cited.

Also, the punishments I've seen so far have been proportionate and fair; things like warnings or a one week ban are good tools in guiding users in a positive way. Great start, keep it up.
is it possible you could link to a post so i can see an example of this?

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Drop in the bucket, but thank you everyone involved for getting this place up and running. Did not feel right sticking around GAF and I appreciate the efforts of those that set this up, that'll help run it into the future, and those that helped organize the communities over. Also, cheers to the other members, because for the most part I loved GAF and I expect I'll love this place too (once there's a dark theme until then y'all on notice).

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Great moderation everyone. I am really appreciating the red bars as it allows you to look back at the descent into stupidity that leads to the ban. Keep it up

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats to all who put this together. Some great peeps on that list! Look forward in seeing where everything goes from here. Not to keen on having to wait to make a thread as I’ve been on GAF for 10+ years. But congrats on everyone’s accomplishment!

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so glad to be part of this new ERA :)

Let's do this! And thanks to everyone (Admins, Mods, Users) who made this possible in such a short time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.