• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day: A Farewell

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
I hope this isn't inappropriate to say but when I saw the thread title and read the first sentence, my heart dropped thinking this might be another suicide thread.

Thank you for everything you've done for this community, Nicole.

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
thank you so much for all your work, and specifically for helping make this place and give us a home and a much better home than we had at that. You will be forever appreciated.

May 20, 2018
Ponds
Good luck Nicole and I thanks again for all your help! We’ll miss you as someone who was large-and-in-charge, a voice of reason, and being an overall positive force on the site and in threads in general. Best of luck to you on whatever it is you choose to pursue!

Oct 25, 2017
no
From the sounds of it, you're finding some new work opportunities, so let me just say congratulations! Thank you again for all your hard work here, of course, & for helping keep this community together. I'm glad to see you're working towards a brighter future for yourself in the meantime, though!

Oct 25, 2017
I mean... I'm not going to say farewell because you'll still be here, lol...

Thread is proof that nobody reads

Anyways, cheers to future good times ahead!

EDIT: oh it's because you included in the title "farewell"

Oct 25, 2017
Though I know I’ve probably been unruly when discussing the way the staff have handled things every now and then, I have definitely appreciated your presence on the team and what you’ve done for the community. Glad to know that you’ll still be around as a member, at least!

Oct 28, 2017
Hey, good luck with your future opportunities Nicole and glad you're sticking around! I know helping to run a large site can be extremely tough so a massive thank you there too.

Dec 12, 2017
It's often overlooked how much time is required to do a good job Modding (or being an Admin) for a community in what is essentially a volunteer position.

Enjoy whatever comes next.

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
God speed on your new opportunities and challenges! Glad you will still be part of the community. I don't post much but I do appreciate your work here and your super pleasant demeanor.

cheers!