We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day: A Farewell

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for everything you've done in helping to make this community as wonderful and as special as it is.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for always having worked tirelessly in the background. I hope you seize whichever opportunity catches your fancy.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
All the best with your future opportunity! Thank you for helping Era get off the ground!

woman

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
I hope this isn't inappropriate to say but when I saw the thread title and read the first sentence, my heart dropped thinking this might be another suicide thread.

Thank you for everything you've done for this community, Nicole.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for all your effort for making what Resetera today is SweetNicole. Wish you all the best.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
thank you so much for all your work, and specifically for helping make this place and give us a home and a much better home than we had at that. You will be forever appreciated.

May 20, 2018
Ponds
Good luck Nicole and I thanks again for all your help! We’ll miss you as someone who was large-and-in-charge, a voice of reason, and being an overall positive force on the site and in threads in general. Best of luck to you on whatever it is you choose to pursue!

Seik

Oct 25, 2017
Québec City
You'll still be here, so no need for byes! :D

Seriously, best of luck in your new opportunities!! And thanks for all the work you've put in here!

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
From the sounds of it, you're finding some new work opportunities, so let me just say congratulations! Thank you again for all your hard work here, of course, & for helping keep this community together. I'm glad to see you're working towards a brighter future for yourself in the meantime, though!

sapien85

Nov 8, 2017
Wish you luck on your future endeavors. Can't hear that song without thinking of doctor strangelove.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for your role in providing us, one time refugees, a new home on the Internet.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for all of your effort to make Resetera a thing, SweetNicole. It is appreciated.

Good luck in the future.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I mean... I'm not going to say farewell because you'll still be here, lol...

Thread is proof that nobody reads

Anyways, cheers to future good times ahead!

EDIT: oh it's because you included in the title "farewell"

Haribo

Oct 27, 2017
Thought op had cancer or something. I mean I hope you don't.. hope one day I have a volunteer job like this lol

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Though I know I’ve probably been unruly when discussing the way the staff have handled things every now and then, I have definitely appreciated your presence on the team and what you’ve done for the community. Glad to know that you’ll still be around as a member, at least!

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Hey, good luck with your future opportunities Nicole and glad you're sticking around! I know helping to run a large site can be extremely tough so a massive thank you there too.

thatother

Dec 12, 2017
It's often overlooked how much time is required to do a good job Modding (or being an Admin) for a community in what is essentially a volunteer position.

Enjoy whatever comes next.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Nooooooo!

Best of luck with your new opportunities. Glad to hear you’ll still be around though!

Olorin

Oct 27, 2017
God speed on your new opportunities and challenges! Glad you will still be part of the community. I don't post much but I do appreciate your work here and your super pleasant demeanor.

cheers!