• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day: A Farewell

Talal

Unbreakable
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for your service SweetNicole . Appreciate the hard work you put in to make this community happen. Glad to hear you'll still be around.
I wish you success in your future endeavors.

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for all your work as an admin, Nicole. Happy to see you'll still be around. I hope the best of luck for the new opportunities you have forward.

JayC3

bork bork
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you so much, Nicole. I'll be forever grateful grateful for all the work you've done in helping set up a new home for us. Glad you're sticking around, and best of luck!

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for everything, for keeping this community together on our departure from the other place, for your hard work on ERA and for sharing the 'Holy Shit' moments in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey with me.

Pls make Korrasami the official religion of ERA too.

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks for all your hard work, and the best of luck to you with whatever you plan to do next. Glad to see you'll still be hanging around!

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for your work around here, and good that you're not over-extending yourself!
Take care, and best of luck on your next challenges.

Oct 27, 2017
ResetEra Community,

I am writing this farewell letter with mixed emotions. It is one of the most difficult decisions I have ever made. It has been a pleasure, an honor, and a privilege to serve as a community manager and administrator of this incredible community. Many of you are aware that ResetEra has never been a full-time position for me, but a volunteer one. Unfortunately, it has become difficult for me to put in the number of hours required for this position as new opportunities arise.

I want to thank each and every member of this community for your support for ResetEra, and for helping to make it thrive. I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to be part of the ResetEra community. I have a lot of fond memories, and I am sad to say goodbye. Though I will no longer be part of the ResetEra staff, I am not leaving the ResetEra community. You still see me around as a member, thought not as an staff member, and likely posting gifs.

I leave with great confidence in the staff, for they are capable of overcoming any hurdles that will come up. It gives me a sense of peace and accomplishment to know that they will carry on the good work. I would like to thank the staff for their support and flexibility during my decision making process, and to my dear friends for the all support and wisdom they have provided me during this time.

As I go, I'd like to leave you all with a song:

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

Yours truly,
SweetNicole
Thank you for all your contributions and for trying to make a better gaming community.

Oct 27, 2017

We'll... Meet again! Dont know when... Dont know wheeeeen! We'll meet again, some sunny day!

See you later and Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!