• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day: A Farewell

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for all your hard work on getting us a new hangout, it's been an incredible succes and I couldn't be happier with how things turned out. Glad to read you'll still be around. All the best with your new opportunities, hope they work out just as well as this did.

Oct 25, 2017
Nicole, it was a pleasure working with you during the few times we’ve interacted and just talked in general. I hope that your time as a member will be more enjoyable than your time as a staff member and best of luck with everything else!

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for all that you have done! We will miss having you do all the amazing things you have done, but it’s also great that you will still be active. I wish you nothing but the best on your endeavors!!

Oct 28, 2017
Glad to see you’ll still be posting in the future, take care in your future endeavors. The care and attention you’ve poured into this site has not gone unnoticed.

Oct 29, 2017
I enjoyed your monthly newsletters! I missed them when I hadn't seen one in awhile. Makes sense that you didn't have the time anymore. Thanks for your work. I hope someone will pick up the mantle for a monthly newsletter.

Nov 3, 2017
All the best on the new journey! Thanks for all the hard work on keeping the site up especially during Nintendo Direct's hype overload seasons!