• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 5 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes, 22 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day: A Farewell

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for your service! Best wishes and luck with your future endeavors. Hope to see you around the community.

Space

Aug 16, 2018
Just wanted to say thanks for all you have done and for volunteering your time to make this place better. See you around.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite mods who actually helped me.... this saddens me greatly. However, best of luck and all the success to you! Only wish you the best!

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for helping us with onboarding when the shift happened.

I wish you all the success in your future endeavours!

Menik

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Like the sweet sweeping sound of rain you never think about directly, yet know it's there. Now when it promises not to rain, you'll miss the familiarity of that distinguished atmosphere.

TRANSLATION:
I didn't know you, but knew of you, and I appreciate your leadership and presence.

Best of luck moving forward SweetNicole, I'm sure you'll do great.