• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Get a good look, Rand a Thor?

49ex83ieb9l01.jpg
:lol

The worst is when old dudes in the locker room act like its their own living room and walk around for 30 minutes butt ass naked.

I always find it weird when people get naked on the beach (never saw it at a camp) but some people are just more comfortable being naked. If it makes you comfortable then just be somewhere else when they are in their towels.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
It's natural. Do you feel bad when you stare at a deer? Or stare directly into the sun? All natural.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Next time they do it, without looking at them just loudly go "Hey, you know you have a tent right?".

I work in a hotel. People answer the doors to rooms when you knock half dressed/ forgetting there's mirrors in the rooms all the time.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
She's trying to cover herself with a towel already. If she doesn't want to hide herself, she doesn't have to. It's just to make the point that you can see it, because seemingly that's not what she wants.
I'd say bringing attention to it is way worse than just ignoring it. Especially as a visitor in another country.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
I'd say bringing attention to it is way worse than just ignoring it. Especially as a visitor in another country.

OP described her friends are giving him angry stares, as in they're trying to find him at fault for seeing it.

If he makes it clear he can see, then they can't say he was leering or accuse him of trying to watch.

In my work one of our porter's accidently walked in on a woman in her shower and her boyfriend came raging down to the desk screaming at people. That's why I let them know, so they cant accuse me of trying to see them.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
OP described her friends are giving him angry stares, as in they're trying to find him at fault for seeing it.

If he makes it clear he can see, then they can't say he was leering or accuse him of trying to watch.
Yup, that's totally how that works.
In my work one of our porter's accidently walked in on a woman in her shower and her boyfriend came raging down to the desk screaming at people. That's why I let them know, so they cant accuse me of trying to see them.
Not exactly a comparable situation in any way.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
A hotel employee walking into a hotel room bathroom unexpected is really not the same situation as this.

It's not, the point of comparison is that girl the OP is speaking about doesn't want him to look at her undressed but he can see anyway.

Also to be clear, he knocked and the boyfriend let him in, leaving their bathroom door ajar.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's not, the point of comparison is that girl the OP is speaking about doesn't want him to look at her undressed but he can see anyway.

Also to be clear, he knocked and the boyfriend let him in, leaving their bathroom door ajar.
Sounds like her friends are the ones who had a problem, not her.

You said the employee walked in on, so being let in is a different situation.

OP
OP
Rand a. Thor

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
And yet, if you saw a man changing in front of some women and his "towel slipped" would you more likely be upset over their voyeurism or his exhibitionism?
Without knowing his motives I can't judge that person at all and just let it slide by. Here though even if her motives weren't clear it was obvious that despite making this mistake once she kept on doing so each day with clear conscience as her friends' body language each time betrayed their thoughts. I didn't actively pursue it and most of the times I wasn't even paying attention to my surroundings, it just happened.
I should have been more detailed.

All I meant was that OP is paranoid the friends are gonna be making out he's a creep for seeing it.
That is basically why I am mulling over it. I'm back home and will definitely never see them again, but its just been making me wonder if I was being creepy or just over paranoid because they were being far too defensive of their friend's careless actions.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
It's normal you notice this and have a quick look. But staring at it would be creepy. They're just changing and they do that a lot in different European countries because it's kinda normal. It's not an invitation to stare.