• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Earendil

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What? I'm not sure I understand what any of these are.

I read just about anything I could get my hands on.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
is this about those books where the rabbits and fighting each other with spears and shit??

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Redwall all the way, there are few things better in life than putting rodents in medieval settings and letting them fight to the death

Doof

Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky
Watership Down over here. I have no idea what a Warrior Cat is, other than those cats boppin' their way back to Coney.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
Redwall. Really want to revisit that series. I wonder if its still as magical.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
redwall is also pretty ridiculous

like foxes and weasels are evil period

wasnt there a book where a fox was adopted into redwall and grew up there but then still turned out evil in the end because FOXES ARE EVIL

maybe i am just too simple for brian jacques' allegory

Oct 27, 2017
Nottingham, UK
At first I had no idea what you were talking about, buy then looking at Redwall I get the feeling I did read some of those as a kid.

I was a Worst Witch/Horrible Histories/Tin Tin/Asterix kid. Worst Witch was probably the actual novels I read, but I couldn't tell you a single story now. I definitely enjoyed comic/graphic novels like Tin Tin over anything else. That and a whole heap of non fiction - novels have never done much for me, I blame television

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
Redwall is dope AF. I have like 10 of those books on shelves in my old room at my parents house.

El Sloth

Oct 26, 2017
I never heard of any of these as a kid. I didn't hear about Redwall until I was an adult, and this is my first time hearing of the other two.

So, uh, what I meant to say was Thundercats

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017
That's a different question.
You're either animorphs, goosebumps, or choose your own adventure.

I was choose your own adventure.

I was actually a goosebumps and animorphs kid. Probably read a good 30 of each.

Choose your own adventure always frustrated my lack of ability to be satisfied with my choices and I felt sort of cheapened by not getting to read half the book.

madstrike

Oct 25, 2017
the guy with the robo horse that turned into a shotgun or prince with shy cat that turned into a battlecat for me.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Redwall. My parents took me to a book signing in CA as a kid where I got the first book and had it signed. I think my mom was aware of him because she is also from Liverpool.

madstrike

Oct 25, 2017
No idea what Warrior Cats is.

Thundercats-Cartoon_1297259159.jpg
?

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
i only read that book that had the fox with the big ass axe, what does that make me?

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Maybe I'm too old, is this about Thundetcats?

I never heard of any of these as a kid. I didn't hear about Redwall until I was an adult, and this is my first time hearing of the other two.

So, uh, what I meant to say was Thundercats

I was a G.I. Joe/ThunderCats/Transformers/TMNT kid.

80s childhood was the best childhood.

THUNDERCATS ARE LOOSE