• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Western Animation |OT| Yabba Dabba Doo!

Jonno394

Oct 25, 2017
If we were strictly talking about shows of the second half of the 2010s, boy you basically missed a whole lot of cartoons, but as this decade was the big renascence of American cartoons and i can't remember for sure when each show aired, i will list everything notable that came from the 2010s.
Some of the highlights for me were:
Ok K.O (Wich will end this year), Season 5 of Samurai Jack, BallMastrz: 9009, 3 below, trollhunters, Bee and PuppyCat, Love death and robots, Buddy thunderstruck, Constantine: City of demons, F is for Family, Major Lazer, Mao Mao, Megaman Fully charged, Moonbeam City, Motorcity, She-ra, Star Wars rebels, Dragon Prince, Captain Underpants tv series, Victor and Valentino, Sonic Boom, We bare bears, Craig of the creek, the amazing world of gumball, Young Justice, Ducktales, the Looney Tunes show, Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated, Summer Camp Island, Clarence, Rocko static cling, Invader Zim Enter the florpus, The loud house, Harvey Beaks, Teenage Mutant ninja turtles 2012 (i would i also recommend watching rise of TMNT, it's a different show with an different vibe but really fun), legend of korra, Milo Murphy's Law, Flapjack, Tuca and Bertie, Bojack Horseman, Disenchantment, Spectular Spiderman, DC superhero girls, Ladybug, big hero six tv series, tangled tv series and Wonder over yonder.

Thanks for the list, will start checking then out (synopsis and trailers) :)

Rocha

Jul 5, 2019
Brazil
Thanks for the list, will start checking then out (synopsis and trailers) :)
Your welcome ;)
I tried to put a lot of variety in the list, so while not all of the shows there will be of your likeness, you are bound to find something you enjoy.
If you haven't watched them yet and prefer a more plot driven show i recommend starting from Infinity Train and Samurai Jack season 5.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Up to episode 8 of Infinity Train and Im really liking it such a weird little show, love Ashley.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
As a heads up, all of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic season 9, including the series finale, has been released on a Dutch streaming service. I'll wait until the US airing to create a separate thread for the end of the series, though.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017

Interesting premise, but honestly I only really want this to be a real thing so I can hear Adam MacArthur doing his Marco voice again on the regular.

Plastic Shark

Nov 17, 2017
Y'know, I really like Twelve Forever. The world of Endless feels a bit like Adventure Time, but is otherwise fun and weird enough to enjoy it.
The theme of growing up and the world outside endless is interesting and pretty heavy at times.
Buttwitch is a treasure.
Shame about the stuff behind it. I also doubt there will be another season, which is a shame because I'd definitely like to see it continue.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
Y'know, I really like Twelve Forever. The world of Endless feels a bit like Adventure Time, but is otherwise fun and weird enough to enjoy it.
The theme of growing up and the world outside endless is interesting and pretty heavy at times.
Buttwitch is a treasure.
Shame about the stuff behind it. I also doubt there will be another season, which is a shame because I'd definitely like to see it continue.
It didn't help that most of the staff who had worked on it didn't promote it in the likes of Social Media, at least when I was searching the staff credits.

I like the show, but I'm happy that we got this season. Not a lot of shows get picked up from it's pilot episode pitch.

Choppasmith

Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
We’ve pretty much gotten full confirmation now that 101 Dalmatian Street and The Legend of Three Caballeros will premiere on Disney+ November 12th

Word is a Season 2 for the latter will depend on viewership and is being seen as a Disney+ series.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Got around to watching the final episodes of Ok KO.

They were interesting but obviously rushed. But that's to be expected when you plan for more seasons but then are told in advance that season 3 is your last (which allows you to cram in the stuff you wanted)

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017

Tweet thread from a DuckTales storyboard artist. She talks about how with online discourse being more visible, that means higher ups see it too. Nowadays, several people are fighting for LGBT+ representation, but they often get push back from higher ups who don't want to get involved in "that shipping thing". She tells fans to keep on shipping, but not to be so toxic, because higher ups see that and take the wrong lessons from it.