• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
If anyone is making a dc super hero girls '19 ot, please uae this su title

#SuperBestFriendsForever

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the status of OHKO? I thought I had heard (in here maybe?) that it had been cancelled but I can't see anything that confirms that. I hope that was just a shitty rumor - the show has a lot of life/energy left in it and I'd hate for it to end early.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
So what's the status of OHKO? I thought I had heard (in here maybe?) that it had been cancelled but I can't see anything that confirms that. I hope that was just a shitty rumor - the show has a lot of life/energy left in it and I'd hate for it to end early.
3rd season all but confirmed being currently worked on, still waiting for CN to drop more S2 episodes since they teased previews for two of 'em on their youtube channel.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
If anyone is making a dc super hero girls '19 ot, please uae this su title

#SuperBestFriendsForever

I kinda wanted to reference the previous show by making an OT titled "The Return of the SEE-BOOFS" referencing the last of the SBFF shorts where Wonder Woman pronounces SBFFs like that. But that might be too weird and obscure for the average forum goer, but I like your idea too.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
That looks dope, and I think Powerhouse did a great job with Castlevania so I'm looking forward do it.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

Babs' motormouth is becoming annoying, though she has her moments :P
Jessica is pretty cool though.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone seen Love, Death, and Robots? I've heard semi-good things, and want to support western adult animation, but with any anthology series I'm sure there's gonna be some bad ones. Any ones that are must watch or to avoid?

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
I saw a few references to something odd with the director of the Wonder Park movie in the newest box office thread, but I didn't look into it until I saw this video.

Wow, it literally didn't have a director (after the first one was fired).

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, it literally didn't have a director (after the first one was fired).
There was someone (I think it was Alex Hirsch, IIRC), who was talking once about how animation is so labor-intensive that it relies heavily on the hard work of plenty of people under the director, who all need to be basically mini-directors themselves, with just a fraction of his own vision successfully getting through to them, and them providing remarkable things that he would've never dreamed of. And that's why he credits the quality of his work to the great team he managed to put together, rather than himself. It's also why great cartoons tend to have "minor" contributors who split off and become leaders of great teams in their own right, because pretty much everyone on a great team is skilled enough to be a great leader.

But this probably wasn't the same sort of team. And there's probably something to be said for having one head cook keeping all the other cooks in the kitchen organized. And the producers probably had odd ideas for what the movie needed to be, from a business perspective. But I guess I can sort of see how the producers saw that the movie was coming together just fine without the director, so they thought there was no need to bring in a replacement director.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Snippet from the new Super Hero Grils ep.

Kara geeking out over the bunnies was great. Those are some totes adorbs bunnies X3

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if this was posted, but it seems like the first footage for Netflix's Tuca & Bertie.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017

I did not know they made shorts featuring him.

Yeah, there were three of them from recollection. The hospital one that premiered ahead of "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids" in theatres and home video is the one I remember the best.

They were... okay. Would have rather had a movie sequel instead, but well...

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I love how the Mickey Mouse cartoon's decision to use the native tongue of the country the episode is set in basically means really heavy Australian Accents in this one.

(Also I've got like the back end of Season 8 and the Christmas Special before joining you over in the Season 9 MLP:FIM Thread, don't tell me what happens until I've caught up on the last few!)