nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Nah that looks like how I ended up towards the last bits of the game. It obviously wants you to go super aggressive.

Vautrin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This game was the shit. This wasn't really wasnt that impressive tho if uve seen elite q3 or ut players :o

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean...this is clearly rehearsed. He is at times shooting before the enemies are on screen. Definitely a cool video, though! Cool run.
I have no doubt this guy beat DOOM several times, he's actually really good at first person games looking at some of his vids.

I don't usually sub to many video game YouTubers but this guy's videos are pretty damn fun.

That Dishonored video is now my headcanon for how Daud assassinates his enemies lol.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
This is indeed super epic (kinda makes me dizzy) however, I played this on the Switch and XBOX One and I remember a lot more enemies in the first 5 mins or so. Maybe I just suck and played it wrong ( as suggested)

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Awesome. I kind of miss the days when I had no money in a way. I would play the same game over and over and get really good at it. Now I beat them and move on.

Hero Prinny

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
off topic but does anyone else have problems going into full screen on a video on the new dark themed era skin? it basically makes the page go full screen, not the video.

Bahamut

Nov 5, 2017
I have no doubt this guy beat DOOM several times, he's actually really good at first person games looking at some of his vids.

I don't usually sub to many video game YouTubers but this guy's videos are pretty damn fun.

Yea the guy is super smooth. Would love to see how he does in an online multi environment.

Oct 30, 2017
The weapon switching is blowing my mind. I played on PS4 which uses a weapon wheel which sucks ass especially during battle.

Regarding the video, cool to see. Must have taken a lot of playing to get to that level of memorization

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
The quick swaps and propulsion tech with the gauss cannon are definitely interesting, if possibly a little too 'over the top' for my own preference.

Definitely took some dedication to get all those spawns down just so, though - kudos for that.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

That Dishonored video is now my headcanon for how Daud assassinates his enemies lol.

This guy is the guy you hire to make those E3 presentations.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
I mean...this is clearly rehearsed. He is at times shooting before the enemies are on screen. Definitely a cool video, though! Cool run.

For sure but I'm more talking about the aggression. It's what DOOM teaches you during the game. By the end most people should be going in like he does. Might not know where the enemies spawn, but the general tactics are the same.

lordlad

Banned for trolling with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Singapore
Ursaine Bolt: Y'all are running wrong this whole time

Michael Jordon: Y'all are dunking wrong this whole time

Tiger Woods: Y'all are golfing wrong this whole time

Billy Mitchell: Y'all are kong-cheating wrong this whole time

signal

Oct 28, 2017
OP should have been this

BXoHRVF.gif

less

Oct 25, 2017
Too much planning went into this than I prefer for my Doom experience. I want to go in wild and kick ass in a whirlwind of chaos. Still, impressive as hell video.

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017

I was gonna say, this reminds me of those Dishonored videos.

Really cool to see one for a straight up FPS.