• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For reference, here is a 6'3 man @ 240.

aavo092.jpg
swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

same-same

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
How long until the White House releases the report that states that Trump has awakened his Stand?

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Lol all those numbers are pretty much near perfect scores. 118/80 blood pressure for an overweight elderly man who eats fast food? Get the fuck out of here.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
It's wild to think in 30 years kids will be taught about how an old president lied about his weight and height.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I am 182/183cm which is around 5.9 or 6 feet. I also weighed 113.7kg at the start of the year, which is a bit over 250 pounds.

Even then he still looks fatter than I did. So he's at the very least 10-15kg heavier than he claims.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For reference, here is a 6'3 man @ 240.

aavo092.jpg
Seriously - I'm 6'1", 240, and I look in way better shape than Trump, even with my belly. This is such bullshit, unless he has no muscle to speak of. Since he doesn't do any kind of real exercise, it's possible, I suppose. All the weight is fat and internal organs/bones.
Trump looking like thicc Instagram baddie.
I like that he's got the Andre Agassi mullet poking out the back. Really looks the part.

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way he's 6'3, in his prime he was like 6'2. Now he's old and obese with worse posture, he was about equal or even slightly less in height next to 6'1-ish Obama. He seems over 243lbs as well, but maybe I'm wrong on that. I can't accept that he's "in very good health". Granted he is 72, but he looks far from healthy even for that age.

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
Weirdly enough, he actually is a teetotaler. His brother was killed in an accident while inebriated, which may have been the result of alcoholism caused by emotional abuse received from both Donald and their father.

He is known to enjoy snorting adderall and coke though. Being a teetotaler does not preclude drug abuse.

There's no evidence that he does cocaine. There's an article I read once about how he would go to Studio 54 to hang out with celebrities and he was the only one who didn't partake in drugs.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I was going to at least give the defense that the moron actually looks tall so 6'3'' was believable, but looking at the pictures of him being shorter than Obama & Kushner, I should've known that was a lie.

Whoever put down 243 lbs. for his weight has no shame. So it's probably Trump himself.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
You should know to never take anything at face value with this guy. He's a pathological liar and incredibly insecure. Didn't he try photoshopping his hands to make them appear bigger not too long ago?

Deleted member 19003

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was going to at least give the defense that the moron actually looks tall so 6'3'' was believable, but looking at the pictures of him being shorter than Obama & Kushner, I should've known that was a lie.

Whoever put down 243 lbs. for his weight has no shame. So it's probably Trump himself.
I'm sure the doctor just asks him these questions and doesn't bring out a scale or height measure. And they don't challenge him out of politeness/presidential privilege.

Deleted member 4413

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
243? 100% bullshit. I don't have the money to gamble, but I would absolutely bet a large amount of money that is a blatant lie.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Damn its funny just how much of a lie that report is. Lmao yeah that blood pressure is totally legit for that weight and his "actual" height.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
So based on evidence, seems pretty clearly 6'1". No chance he's 243.

Somewhat funny he's considered obese even with his fake numbers.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I'm fairly certain that Trump is already dead but the Big Macs in his body have somehow gained sentience and are operating his corpse as a puppet.

Pelican

Oct 26, 2017
I actually found myself standing right next to him 15 or so years ago. He wasn't that much shorter than me at all. 6'3 sounds about right.

I am a good bit fatter than him though. Womp womp.

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Jeb Bush is taller than Trump. We saw it in the debates when they were on the same stage. Jeb is 6' 3" according to his wiki page.

For curiosities sake, here's the list of heights of Presidents. Notice where Trump falls in the list when ordering from highest to lowest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States

6'1" seems about right from the comparisons and he would be listed below quite a few Presidents.