• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I hope I made it here in time to post this before anyone else:

The king of "next time" segments. I can almost hear Yusuke's voice talking in my head right now.

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tell me what, tell me what, tell me what you want, I don't know why, don't know why, don't know why you afraid, so put your glasses on, nothing will be wrong

Magicgamer

Oct 28, 2017
I have a lot from over the years but my recent favourite is
This song does something to me.

Edit: This is Kokkoku

Last edited:

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
My "it's time to get shit done at work" theme:

And because the traditional Production I.G + Kenji Kawai self-indulgant "here's 1:30 of contemplative low-key music over near silence and cool art" sequence is one of my favorite things in anime:

Also pretty much anything by Yoko Kanno gets a thumbs up from me. Absolutely love the GitS SAC and Cowboy Bebop OSTs.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
Bebop and Initial D would be my go-tos, and the Akira soundtrack is pretty good. But I like this one a lot and I've never watched GiTS anything:

Also the musics from Super Radical Gag Family, though neither were made for the show afaik

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
I try to keep track of some of my favorite anime songs on YouTube, but like half of them get removed/deleted/copyright takedowns.

Is there any reasonable way to do this outside of piracy?

I have some stuff ripped from CD, but can't do that for everything (not going to buy a cd for every stray track)... Guessing no Amazon MP3 equivalent out there for anime.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Popular answer: Tank of course

My answer: Everything about Land of the Lustrous

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Most have been mentioned here but this is turning into an OP lovefest when in reality OST are unsung heroes in anime.

You can set themes and moods on just OST alone. Big props to JoJo, Land of the Lusterous and Made in the Abyss for their excellent use of soundtrack. Especially Battle Tendency (Part 2 of JoJo) for its bombastic numbers.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope nobody gets fooled by guilty Crowns music and decides to watch the show cuz it is fucking terrible.

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A late 2000s favorite that's gotten a bit forgotten over the years:

Bonus points when you rewatch this series after finishing the manga and realize that Shaft was laughing at us the entire time.