• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
The Game Awards is now one month away and it's guaranteed to have some new reveals. Maybe more than last year.

So what rumored games would you like to see be revealed? What do you also predict will be officially revealed?

For me:

WB Montreal's new Arkham game
Bioshock 4
Killzone 5/HZD2
Splinter Cell 7

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Some RPGs that aren't designed to invoke nostalgia for 1990s PC games would be nice.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not expecting big reveals, most unnanounced games at this point will most likely be cross-gen and I assume the devs will want to show the next-gen version.

The thing I care about the most is finally seeing some Elden Ring gameplay.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly? Nothing comes to mind and I don't expect there to be anything big now that this gen is essentially over.

Oct 25, 2017
Hear me out, gamers. An FPS where you're a gun controlling a human.
597993263814803457.png

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My dad is Geoff Keighley and he told me Half-Life 3 is being announced

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
If I don't see Bayonetta 3 I'm going to assume that it's cancelled, Platinum has disbanded, Kamiya has become a farmer, video games are done.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly just hoping/expecting new Arkham game. I'm not expecting a whole lot, seems like lots of folks are holding back announcements for next gen.

Canas Renvall

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
The camera opens to a nondescript wall. It's zoomed out, but slowly starts to zoom in. In the distance you can hear gunshots. The camera pans closer to the wall. You hear more frantic gunshots, some footsteps of someone running. The camera continues to hone very slowly on this section of the wall.

Groans, growls, and more gunshots. We start to see some muzzle flashes on the wall from off camera. We hear the grunt of a woman, then something hitting the ground, followed by another gunshot. As we get closer and closer, we hear the footsteps get louder and panting as this mystery woman runs away from something. We're zoomed in enough that we just see a blur of brown and blue as she darts down the pathway. Her footsteps and panting fade.

The wall bursts wide open. We hear two heavy footsteps, unnaturally heavy in fact. In the thick dust and debris, we can barely make out a hulking figure.

"S.T.A.A.A.A.R.S.!!!"

Through the dust, the Resident Evil 3 logo swirls into view.

June 2020.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Not really a game, but the first fighter after the season pass in ssbu would be nice.

Or the 5th and final character of it; if they don't reveal who it is in Terry's breakdown video

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
They teased a batman game like an announcement was imminent, but then went radio silent. That was pretty frustrating.

Ni3R, Resident Evil VIII, Danganronpa 4, Ni No Kuni 3.

Fanuilos

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's unlikely to happen a western event, but I'd like to see either Project Re Fantasy or SMT5 from Atlus.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
The camera opens to a nondescript wall. It's zoomed out, but slowly starts to zoom in. In the distance you can hear gunshots. The camera pans closer to the wall. You hear more frantic gunshots, some footsteps of someone running. The camera continues to hone very slowly on this section of the wall.

Groans, growls, and more gunshots. We start to see some muzzle flashes on the wall from off camera. We hear the grunt of a woman, then something hitting the ground, followed by another gunshot. As we get closer and closer, we hear the footsteps get louder and panting as this mystery woman runs away from something. We're zoomed in enough that we just see a blur of brown and blue as she darts down the pathway. Her footsteps and panting fade.

The wall bursts wide open. We hear two heavy footsteps, unnaturally heavy in fact. In the thick dust and debris, we can barely make out a hulking figure.

"S.T.A.A.A.A.R.S.!!!"

Through the dust, the Resident Evil 3 logo swirls into view.

June 2020.

Is RE3 more likely than REVIII? I'd be thrilled with either.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
If Valve really is working on a Half-Life VR game, I would like to see it soon, so I'll go with that. The shit storm that game will bring will be colossal.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Ken Levine's new immersive sim, Harry Potter RPG(though it's still probably a bit too soon), Demons Souls & Metroid Prime Trilogy Remasters. Death Loop & Elden Ring gameplay would also be nice.

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
Metroid Prime Trilogy, CoD MW2 Remastered, Batman Arkham Legacy, Bluepoint's remake, Mario+Rabbids 2, gameplay for Bayo 3, Smash season 1 final DLC, Dragon Age 4, Kingdom Hearts X remake and gameplay for Elden Ring. Maybe some reveal from an XBOX studio as well?
Edit: Forgot about Valve's return with Half-Life 2 Episode 3 (not kidding) and gameplay for Ghostwire Tokyo.