• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
WB Montreal's Batman game is all that comes to mind tbh. I don't expect anything too crazy since it's the last TGAs before next gen.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Mah man.

tenor.gif

Also, BoF7 has to look like this:

bof7mockup1x1.png

Just hire the Owlboy peeps to make another one, Capcom!

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldnt mind seeing more than a teaser for Starfield and some more of BGaE2. Honestly though only a very small selection of games are really getting my interest at all anymore.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Bamco would reveal the new Digimon Story there? They typically show up with a fighting game or Dark Souls, and Hacker's Memory was released late 2017 to tide over fans while they worked on what they described as a bigger one, inspired partly by how well the first sold in the West. Either way, we should hopefully hear more about that soon.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
There's plenty of other stuff, but below is the list of stuff that I really, really care about.

Expecting:
PS5 teaser and Scarlett actual-name reveal
BOTW2 trailer
Bayonetta 3
Elden Ring teaser / concept footage
Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield trailer (Bethesda needs a PR boost, badly)
One last, big FFVII Remake trailer / gameplay thing
One last, big Cyberpunk moment
More Halo news

Unlikely, but would be cool:
New Metroid stuff
Next game in the Horizon line
Civ 7

My unofficial "don't judge me, let me dream" list:
Mother 3 on Switch
Persona 5 (not scramble) on Switch & PC
Mario Golf, Mario Strikers, and Mario Baseball
F-Zero game

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
From Nintendo in reality. Metroid Prime 4 won't be revealed so I won't mention it. Bayonetta 3 was announced, but we haven't seen anything so that's a game we could see. 2D Metroid and Metroid Prime Trilogy are my other picks

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Judges

It's a game that's set in Mega City One, and you play as a titular Judge. Players assume the role of America Beeny, a protege of Judge Dredd. Where Dredd is solely concerned with the public's strict adherence to the law and dispensing the appropriate justice (punishment) for those who break it, America is of a different mind, and is more so concerned with the circumstances behind a particular infraction and represents an upheaval of the Judges/Department of Justice's draconian ways. The game would be an open world action rpg/tps, where players investigate a terror cell that's trying to rid Mega City One of Judges. The clues you uncover and npcs you speak with will determine the persons of interest in your ongoing investigation. After an attempt on Dredd's life, the investigation becomes personal, with America betraying her moral code and ideology for answers and vengeance. The tendrils of the terror network and the scope of the investigation prove beyond America and Dredd's imagining as they uncover a plot to simultaneously wipe out the undesirables in Mega City One and to reshape the ruling body of the DoJ by killing sitting the Chief Judge and the Council of Five.

danrbg

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
Another Obsidian RPG game and that this becomes a tradition.

Buzzkiller_20

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to see a confirmation that Rockstar are working on a Bully 2 game. I'd much rather have that then a GTA6. I have zero interest in another GTA game, so to have a Bully 2 confirmation would be great for me.

I'd like to see Manchester studios VR game they've been working on. A part of me wishes it is a Killzone VR game but that's unlikely unfortunately.

We already know about the Batman game so this might as well be the place to fully unveil it. No reason to continually hide it since they already openly talked about it.

SIE × Level-5 collaboration to make Dark Cloud 3. Please Sony.

A Kirby game that plays like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. That's the last Kirby game I played that I loved. It's such a fun game. A new Kirby game that plays like this game would make me buying a Switch a top priority.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD/Remaster.

As much as I want to see the new Metroid, I think the BotW 2 is more likely, but I would say it's 50/50.

Besides Animal Crossing Nintendo has 0 first party games announced for the next year ( I think Zelda might be 2021). So maybe they will show a teaser of something

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
Something Banjo-Kazooie related (even if it's a ways off).

More realistically, a new Nintendo Switch exclusive of some sort.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As much as I want to see the new Metroid, I think the BotW 2 is more likely, but I would say it's 50/50.

Besides Animal Crossing Nintendo has 0 first party games announced for the next year ( I think Zelda might be 2021). So maybe they will show a teaser of something
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition is coming from Nintendo next year and Brain Training (in the west).

Moltres006

Banned
Jan 5, 2019
Trailer starts......we see a little metroid.......except that it's not a metroid but a Komayto. And then we see a cutscene of Pit fighting Medusa once more.

KIU2.
Directed by Sakurai
Co develop with Platinum Games.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd really like to see gameplay of Elden Ring. Resident Evil 3 remake too.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Honestly the new Batman has to show up there as should that Harry Potter game that leaked earlier this year. Have no idea what WB are doing lately with their marketing.

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Honestly the new Batman has to show up there as should that Harry Potter game that leaked earlier this year. Have no idea what WB are doing lately with their marketing.

The new Batman game is most likely going to be there. There's like no way it's not. The game is ready to be announced, has been officially teased, is current gen and the Game Awards is a big show. How could they not announce it there? Plus WB Montreal planned on revealing Arkham Legacy version 1(Damian Wayne) at the Game Awards in 2016. They are probably going to try that again.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i wonder if any game will officially be announced for next gen consoles. or is that it impossible before the consoles are actually revealed?

nikasun :D

Oct 30, 2017
It would be nice if they have a next gen segment and only show videos without any info, not even the name of the game.