• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I think E3 is going to be jam packed with console information, so the game awards would be a good place to announce big games releasing over the next couple years.

Bioshock - we haven't heard a peep about the franchise, but we're pretty sure it's still in development.
Ken Levine's game - a bit overdue on being revealed
Halo Infinite - good as time as any to show the first gameplay
Assassin's Creed - been over a year since odyssey was released
Whatever the initiative is up to
Skyrim PS5/XB4 remaster... of course
Elden Ring - I think there's a fair chance that the game is released in the first half of next year, so this would be the best time to show it.
Maybe, just maybe, the first hints of God of War 2

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
The camera opens to a nondescript wall. It's zoomed out, but slowly starts to zoom in. In the distance you can hear gunshots. The camera pans closer to the wall. You hear more frantic gunshots, some footsteps of someone running. The camera continues to hone very slowly on this section of the wall.

Groans, growls, and more gunshots. We start to see some muzzle flashes on the wall from off camera. We hear the grunt of a woman, then something hitting the ground, followed by another gunshot. As we get closer and closer, we hear the footsteps get louder and panting as this mystery woman runs away from something. We're zoomed in enough that we just see a blur of brown and blue as she darts down the pathway. Her footsteps and panting fade.

The wall bursts wide open. We hear two heavy footsteps, unnaturally heavy in fact. In the thick dust and debris, we can barely make out a hulking figure.

"S.T.A.A.A.A.R.S.!!!"

Through the dust, the Resident Evil 3 logo swirls into view.

June 2020.
Bonus: Jill announced for Smash as fighter #5.

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure it's been mentioned, but it slipped my mind for my earlier post---but whatever the hell Retro has been working on. Assuming it didn't get scrapped when they got tasked with Metroid Prime 4 and isn't the rumored Star Fox Racer.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Because this is "want to see" and not "think you'll see", Ima have to go with Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Also Geno in Smash.

Also after that "EA wants to put out remasters" quote - SSX Tricky remaster.

Jimbojim

Jan 10, 2018
The Game Awards is now one month away and it's guaranteed to have some new reveals. Maybe more than last year.

So what rumored games would you like to see be revealed? What do you also predict will be officially revealed?

For me:

WB Montreal's new Arkham game
Bioshock 4
Killzone 5/HZD2
Splinter Cell 7

This would be a dream announcement but I don't have faith anymore. So maybe a sneak peek at the new Zelda?

MP!

Oct 30, 2017
Las Vegas
Mah man.

tenor.gif

Also, BoF7 has to look like this:

bof7mockup1x1.png

Just hire the Owlboy peeps to make another one, Capcom!
I'm IN

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
Elden Ring and anything from From is all that I'm looking forward to. Wheres Omni?

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I'm hoping we see a new STALKER.
GSC announced that they are making a new S.T.A.L.K.E.R., tentative release date 2022

My wishlist:
-Elden Ring gameplay
-WB Montreal Batman game reveal
-private Division showcasing their "Destiny with speeder bikes" game
-Gameplay reveal for either Deathloop or Ghostwire: Tokyo
RE3 announcement

unlikely, but maybe stuff:
-Bioshock next
-Babylon's Fall
-release date for Skull and Bones

pie in the sky level stuff:
-Nier remake
-Eidos Montreal revealing their Guardians of the Galaxy game

Desfrog

Oct 29, 2017
Ghost of Tushima seems like a lock. Hopefully a tease of Halo Infinite if we don't see anything at XO.

Jul 24, 2018
The camera opens to a nondescript wall. It's zoomed out, but slowly starts to zoom in. In the distance you can hear gunshots. The camera pans closer to the wall. You hear more frantic gunshots, some footsteps of someone running. The camera continues to hone very slowly on this section of the wall.

Groans, growls, and more gunshots. We start to see some muzzle flashes on the wall from off camera. We hear the grunt of a woman, then something hitting the ground, followed by another gunshot. As we get closer and closer, we hear the footsteps get louder and panting as this mystery woman runs away from something. We're zoomed in enough that we just see a blur of brown and blue as she darts down the pathway. Her footsteps and panting fade.

The wall bursts wide open. We hear two heavy footsteps, unnaturally heavy in fact. In the thick dust and debris, we can barely make out a hulking figure.

"S.T.A.A.A.A.R.S.!!!"

Through the dust, the Resident Evil 3 logo swirls into view.

June 2020.
I just hope they get the voice for Nemesis right as opposed to how he sounded in the rail shooter.

PillFencer

Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Babylon's Fall
Bayonetta 3
Kamiya's new indie IP (please don't get cancelled please don't get cancelled please don't get cancelled)

Of course once again none of those will be shown because PlatinumGames wants to hurt me

Aside from P* games, Ghost of Tsushima and Breath of the Wild 2

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Just some realistic predictions:

- Bayonetta 3
- The Wonderful 101 Switch port
- The Wonderful 101 sequel tease
- Astral Chain DLC
- Astral Chain 2 tease, with Astral Chain 3 tease at the end
- Kamiya and Ikumi Nakamura co-directing Okami 4, 5 and 6
- Vergil DLC (for Bayo 3. Spoilers: they fuck)

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really have any expectations but I hope to see Elden Ring gameplay.

I also think we need to be at the point where they're fast-tracking all leftover current-gen games, as the talk is going to switch to next-gen in 3 or 4 months, assuming Sony has another PS reveal in February.

May 10, 2019
Of Course:
-BotW2 Gameplay/Name/Date
-Elden Ring Gameplay
-Phantasy Star Online 2 Date Trailer

Hopeful:
-New White Rabbit (Death's Gambit) Game
-The Golf Club Miniature
-Spelunky 2 PS4 Shadowdrop and Switch/PC announcements
-new game by Subset, since it's been a couple of years since Into The Breach

ALL THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAMS:
-Phantasy Star 5 Trailer after the PSO2 one - new adventure (seemingly with Alis), directed by Reiko Kodama, for Switch in 2021
-Shadowrun by Obsidian. Deal with it.
-Fallout Tactics by Firaxis, using the XCOM 2 Engine
-Rocksteady breaking away from superhero games and doing "Sherlock Holmes hunting Dracula in London" instead
-new game by Necrophone (the Jazzpunk folks)
-Toshihiro Nagoshi and Robert Rodriguez present an award together for some reason then stick around to reveal EL MARIACHI BY RGG STUDIOS.
-Kojima Productions #2 - a Snatcher spiritual successor using the rotoscope animation style from A Scanner Darkly (later revealed to star Ryan Gosling, Gillian Anderson, and Wesley Snipes)
-Ramones Simulator

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
It's probably time we saw whatever Vicarious Visions is working on, right? By the time the Game Awards are on it will have been well over two years since the N.Sane Trilogy launched.

Moltres006

Banned
Jan 5, 2019
>FE3H Story DLC.
>A true Shovel Knight sequel
>KOF XV gameplay
>Scalebound, but it's now called "Dragalia Lost "

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Elden Ring seems to be nailed on for a trailer. Potentially the new Batman game too.

I hope we see some Bayo 3.

My dream announcement would be a Dead Space, return to roots, revival. Slow paced horror game as the first was. Maybe some late game roller coaster rides a la dead space 2.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I would really love to see another South Park game from Ubisoft.

But I'm not holding my breath, it's been two years since FBW and there hasn't been as much as a peep about anything else being developed.