• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
I'm looking to get my so into Smash Bros.
She knows about some (most?) main Nintendo characters, and I'm looking to get her into Ultimate.
What are the best trailers and videos to show the feeling of the game?
Beyond the N64 spots. Keep it from Gamecube era on.

Jun 12, 2018
The Brawl one that revealed meta knight, pit, with Snake at the end. I don't think it's possible for a trailer to ever have a reaction as wild as that one did(except for EVERYONE IS HERE, that was hype too).

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
OP you're probably gonna get different answers than what you asked for - people will respond with most hype trailers rather than ones that show off the game well

OP
OP
Francesco

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
OP you're probably gonna get different answers than what you asked for - people will respond with most hype trailers rather than ones that show off the game well
The point was to get something that captured the spirit of it, the intro videos also do a good job with that. Then individual character presentations like Simon Belmont are perfect for context.