• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a sucker for zeitgeist, and I do have a Switch, so I have to get Mario.

Wolfenstein looks great and ACO looks like the best AC game yet - If only because they finally put decent combat into it -- But I'll likely pass. Just not enough time to devote to it all.

Oh.. And Stranger Things 2. That's what I'm most excited for. :)

BLLYjoe25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to get Mario but had to return my Switch :( Maybe another time.

The only game I plan on buying between now and next year is FM18. Probably buy it this week because I think the beta starts soon.

Deleted member 2321

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mario is downloading as I type this.

Will probably also get the other two.

Might wait for a patch or two before I jump into AC.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
All three. Getting sorted with a promo for Wolf on PC from Bethesda, but Mario and Assassin's Creed, I'm picking up tomorrow morning - AC on PS4 as PlayStation has been my go to platform for Assassin's Creed from the first game.

Racos

Oct 27, 2017
Got Mario today. It is making me a little but motion sick, so I'll have to be very careful with playing it. I gotta say though, this game has so much creativity, it's mind boggling.

MisterR

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got Mario and AC Origins. Wish I could afford Wolfenstein too. Too many good game this year.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
actually I have no idea. Because I'm already hard pressed on games I gotta finish and still play.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I bought: Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle, Pro controller, yellow joy-cons, charging joy-con grip, Zelda BoTW, Mario Kart, Picross S, and Puyo Puyo Tetris. Gonna retire my PS4 Pro for awhile.

Ometeotl

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
x3S915a.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just Mario.

Wolfe stein is a wait for it to be cheap down the road game for me and I don't care about AC.

Seahawk64

Oct 27, 2017
Picked up Mario and Assassins Creed. Waiting on One X to play Assassins Creed.
Best Buy pre-order deals were damn good.

ShiftyHermit

Oct 27, 2017
Ended up getting Shovel Knight for Switch, it's on sale now and I haven't ever played it. Mario will be bought before the weekend is over.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Ended up Getting:

Super Mario Odyssey
Assassin's Creed: Origins
Serpent in the Staglands (Steam sale)

Mario is great as expected. I am having a lot of fun in AC also. With max settings on PC, played on 4K TV, I personally think it looks stunning. Looking forward to digging into both more over the weekend

anf

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco, USA
I don't understand people who get more than one game on launch day. Are you guys alternating between the two? Isn't it More enjoyable to dedicate yourself to one of these first?

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Picked up Origins, got Wolfenstein 2 from a video card bundle from AMD I bought a while back, thought about picking up Mario too but honestly I just don't use my switch as much as I thought I would when I bought it plus I just have so many games to get through from this year still. South Park, Destiny 2, and Evil Within 2 looking at you.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I would absolutely get Super Mario if I had a Switch and am considering getting one because of it, maybe this Christmas.
I'm still waiting for my Wolf 2 CE. Did not get here before the weekend...

Neurom

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I managed to get Prey...wanted to play the game for a long time.

I just hope the PS4 version doesn't have that aiming issue that plagued the demo...

R34vR

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Assassin's Creed: Origins
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
The real question for me is order. Going to play Mario first, then New Colossus, then AC Origins I think. Call of Duty WWII in there somewhere as well...