• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lnkn52

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this is the best place to ask this but is there any info if the Red Mario Odyssey Switch case coming over to the states?

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mario coming from Amazon on Friday, will be my second full Switch game. The others will be a rental or on sale later on or next year.

toneroni

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't opened my copy of Wolf 1 yet and haven't hooked up my switch either but I preordered Mario months ago lol

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I bought Mario, Assassin's Creed XBO, and Wolfenstein XBO. No amiibos, as it was already costly and have the XboxOneX around the corner.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to the Visa deal at Best Buy a while back I got Odyssey for 40 bucks, so hopefully it gets here on Friday. I also want Wolfenstein but like with South Park I'm gonna wait a little bit. This year has been crazy.

Mario Odyssey was the one game I didn't do the Visa deal for. *sigh*
I'm still getting it from Best Buy, just at $52 after GCU/tax.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Honestly news to me that there's other options than Mario.

Sadly I can't even pick up my preorder as I'm heading to a stupid wedding.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Just Wolfenstein. Not much of an AC fan so I'll wait for impressions and a sale before checking out Origins. No Switch yet so no Mario for me, although I just got 3D Land for 3DS so I'll still be getting my Mario fix on.

VeinZ

Oct 25, 2017
AMAZING game. Deff give it a go before the new one, it wont disappoint

Very excited to play it actually, but I'm curious as to whether they will do a Switch Double pack like they did with Bayonetta... since I will have Mario and Xenoblade (Chronicles X AND 2, lol) to beat, I'm ok waiting for now. If that doesn't happen, I'll play it on the One X.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping to find a Mario Odyssey Switch bundle, still have a loaded Gamestop gift card from the summer trade-in fiasco thats burning a hole in my pocket..

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Just Odyssey for now, and it's going to have to share time with Stranger Things S2. Wolfenstein will come after my PC rebuild, AC:O on a sale maybe.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
A bag of candy to go along Stranger Things

Might pick up a Nintendo Switch and Mario as well :o

Rodego

Oct 25, 2017
Mario for me, but I will eventually get AC: Origins and Wolfenstein. So many good options these days.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
I just preloaded Odyssey and, based on reviews will likely buy Assassins Creed. Wolfnot yet - have only played 3 hours of the first game and none of the 2nd [oops]

edit: Any other big game releases on Friday other than these 3??

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just Mario Odyssey.. already preloaded from a Japanese code so I'll be playing tomorrow morning! Waiting for bomba pricing for Wolfenstein. Super burnt out on Ass Creed and skeptical about monetization in it, so I'm skipping that one.

The Ummah

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm going to buy a switch, the time is right for it.

Same here. I'm trying to talk myself out of it, but I also got paid today...

If I do purchase one, I'll grab Mario also. Assassin's Creed II is one of my favorite games of all time, and I haven't played one since the end of the Ezio trilogy. I figured that's a long enough break on the open-world Ubi games to jump back in and dive back into the world (and haystacks, if they still do those. Prickly haystacks).

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting Odyssey and I think that will tide me over until BF where I can get Origins. But who knows, my boyfriend may want Origins that night lol.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Sadly, no Switch until next Summer and still playing South Park and then Life is Strange and Yomawari.

When I do though, Wolf 2 then AC.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
iPhone X preorders, Mario in the mail, I already got Wolfy on steam so I will probably start that tonight. I think I might wait a week or so on ACO until the XBX comes out.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Mario and Wolfenstein. I was originally going to get AC as well, but I decided to wait until a sale, even if it's as soon as Black Friday. I want to play the game but it just doesn't make sense to spend all that money when I'm definitely not going to have time to play it right away, not to mention I had intended to get AC as one of my first Xbox One X games (and I don't currently own an Xbox, so I would not have had the appropriate console to play it on).

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
This is one of the few times I'll be able to post in a thread like this lol

Odyssey my guy.

Raptomex

Oct 25, 2017
Already pre-ordered Odyssey, Wolf 2, and AC: Origins. Playing one at a time, starting with Mario.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be heading off to pick up Mario tomorrow morning, Wolfenstein can wait a bit, I want to replay TNO and TOB before I sink my teeth into that. I tend to binge on open world games every couple of years, AC:O will likely be on hold til 2019.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Pre-ordered Wolf 2 earlier this month and I can't wait to get my hands on it. That game is gonna be my FPS of the entire generation. I can feel it.

Do plan to buy ACO, but I'm just waiting to hear more impression from standard PS4 versions.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got a Switch, so all Mario all the time for the foreseeable future!

I reaallly want to play The Mummy Demastered in the meantime, but I'm taking my time with the Octopath Traveler demo (which is incredible), so I'll probably just check it out afterward.

Popokarimu

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Mario and AC: Origins preordered at Best Buy already and Wolfenstein for sure, haven't decided whether I want to play it on my ps4 pro or pc though.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mario, though I didn't pre-ordered the game I'm hoping I can pick a copy..