• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
AC:O day 1 and Wolfy 2 down the line. I'm not buying Mario again, I always buy the newest 3d Mario game every gen on both handheld and console but it just doesn't click with me anymore. I hope Xeno 2 doesn't have any delay so I can play with my Switch again, it's a great handheld.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing! Had a bunch of stuff pre-ordered but I cancelled them all. I have a backlog as it is and Dragon's Dogma is kicking my ass real good.

Plasmid

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Odyssey coming in Friday afternoon. SO excited for that.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be picking up both AC Origins and Wolfenstein. Mostly I am really excited to explore ancient Egypt. Don't have a switch yet for Mario unfortunately.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I already bought and downloaded Mario Odyssey. I'm planning in pick Assassin's Creed Origins latter this year since I only have the time and money for Odyssey.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wolfenstein.

Just played through Lost Legacy and Fractured But Whole, so I kinda need a frantic FPS game right now.

Origins after, for my next time sink.

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017
Just Odyssey. I'm wanting to get AC: Origins, but I might wait and take advantage of Target's buy 2 get 1 deal, or see if Best Buy does the same deal some time soon. I'd like to get Wolfenstein and support that, but I've been trying for years to play through New Order and I never get through it.

Aphotic

Oct 25, 2017
Origins for me, New Colossus will be grabbed on sale eventually & Mario will go to the kids for Xmas.

Blackie

Oct 25, 2017
Wherever
Odyssey is already pre-loaded on my Switch. Hope Wolfenstein does well for all platforms, will buy it day 1 on Switch ;)

Pizzamigo

Oct 25, 2017
Mario Odyssey coming in via Amazon Prime on Friday baby. Excited to have a big game to play again on my Switch.

LinLeigh

Oct 25, 2017
My wolfenstein shipped early so I hope to receive it today.

I got the retail version for Origins but I bought Mario digital.

The idea of buying 3 games but waiting all day for the post to arrive was too much.

I'm trying to quickly finish the previous wolfenstein today though. I was going to buy 2 cheap but I just really wanted to support the game.

Loved the marketing and the sp nature.

brandonh83

Oct 25, 2017
Mario Odyssey. Waiting to get certain games on X1X; Wolfenstein and Origins are among them but pretty excited for both.

Feeroper

Oct 25, 2017
Getting Mario, AC:O & Wolfenstein II

Wont be able to play any of them for a week though as I am going on vacation immediately after. As much as I am looking forward to the vacation, I think I picked the absolute worst time for it! Those 3 amazing looking games + Stranger Things season 2. On top of that, one of my favorite musicians is putting out a new album (Ohgr - Tricks, for anyone interested).

Was going to bring my Switch along but opted not to, only because I am legitimately worried that Mario Odyssey will distract me too much from my vacation, and I have a pretty busy itinerary.

thebullfrog

Oct 25, 2017
Just Odyssey (point of fact: I already bought it). The rest of the games either don't interest me, or I don't own the platform. Thank God. If I had to choose between the kind of options on the table, I'd wind up buying them all and eating Ramen for a while lol.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Odyssey is coming in the post. Should maybe have preordered in store to give me that extra couple of hours. The wait for the postman is gonna be unbearable. Will likely get Wolfenstein and Ass Creed when they drop in price which shouldn't take long judging by their predecessors.

Chaeotic

Oct 25, 2017
Grabbing all three, though time will most definitely be tight this weekend - Origins and Wolfenstein for PS4, as well as collecting my Odyssey Switch. But Stranger Things 2, Jigsaw, Thor, plus general life on top of that?!

Mike.83

Oct 25, 2017
St. Helens, England
I have Football Manager 2018 pre ordered. The beta is set to launch of Friday (hopefully before, fingers crossed for today)
Nothing else is ordered as I haven't got a switch yet :(

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely Super Mario Odyssey and perhaps Assassin's Creed.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing. TLOU 2, RDR2 and anything in the Souls series are the only games I'm definitely preordering. I'll probably play Wolfenstein eventually and Assassin's Creed Origins if it's actually good (unlike every other AC), but I'm not in a hurry.

I don't (and won't) own a Switch so...

The Stig

Oct 25, 2017
Wolfenstein is the one, assuming I get through my New Order and Old Blood replays before then, which I probably won't. So next Friday probably.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I said early on in this thread that I'm only grabbing Mario this Friday.

Yeeeeeeah, that changed. Wolfenstein II is on its way as well. Gonna' be an awesome weekend.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Picking up nothing - yet. In November my Xbox One X arrives, so I'll buy Assassin's Creed: Origins around that time as well. I might pick up the Switch around Black Friday, which is when I'll get Mario Odyssey. And Wolf2 will likely be bought during the year as well. So... everything coming out interests me but nothing is bought at launch.

Rokal

Oct 25, 2017
Mario this Friday but Wolfenstein 2 and AC:O down the line for sure.

There is a great looking Hollow Knight free update tomorrow too.

What an incredible year for games.

evi

Oct 25, 2017
Mario is definitely the priority, but I might wait a week or two. Just got a Switch last week (my first Nintendo console!) and have plenty to do with Stardew Valley and Zelda at the moment.

Will pick up Wolfenstein next year probably, I loved The New Order. AC will likely pass me by, unless reviews and word of mouth are amazing.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Sadly nothing. But I will watch stranger things season 2 and walking dead season 7! Hyped to do that

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Ha, I ended up buying all three SMO, AC:O and Wolf because I found a good price for Wolf 2 this morning.